Eugenix, NW3 5200 + grafts / MazAB's 2nd procedure on 10/8/2022 by Dr Pradeep Sethi

MazAB

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, MazAB said:

Month 3 

Happy New Year guys!

Growth is starting to kick in. Numbness, itchiness, and redness are nearly gone at this stage. The 1st time around it was right at the 3.5 month mark that growth really started to kick in and it feels like I'm on the same schedule for this one as I'm now seeing small hairs sprouting out daily. Temporal regions are visually more dense already which I'm very happy about. Although it's hard to see the growth behind the new hairine, the recipient area from the 1st transplant is definitely starting to look and feel a tad bit fuller.😁

Front.jpg

Left1.jpg

Right1.jpg

Armen at only 12 weeks this is already well on the way to an insanely great result. You can see the midpoint, hairline and temporal points have already been well established! Can you imagine how good this is going to look in another 12 weeks?! 💯🙌

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MazAB said:

Month 3 

Happy New Year guys!

Growth is starting to kick in. Numbness, itchiness, and redness are nearly gone at this stage. The 1st time around it was right at the 3.5 month mark that growth really started to kick in and it feels like I'm on the same schedule for this one as I'm now seeing small hairs sprouting out daily. Temporal regions are visually more dense already which I'm very happy about. Although it's hard to see the growth behind the new hairine, the recipient area from the 1st transplant is definitely starting to look and feel a tad bit fuller.😁

Front.jpg

Left1.jpg

Right1.jpg

Looking awesome at 3.5 months Armen. I think the fact the foundation was set quite well for you first go means the added density is blending in really well with the previous hairline. Obviously the newer point is lower down and that will take time to fill in, and i know more than well enough our brains will hyper focus on just that part that's not there yet, but i have strong faith and hope you're going to get a smashing result. 

On 1/12/2023 at 8:35 AM, MazAB said:

Month 3 

Happy New Year guys!

Front.jpg

Left1.jpg

Right1.jpg

Looking awesome 👏🏻 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 1/11/2023 at 1:35 PM, MazAB said:

Month 3 

Happy New Year guys!

Front.jpg

Left1.jpg

Right1.jpg

Looking amazing Armen, can’t believe it’s gonna be a year since we met up last year in LA. Time flies.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 4:35 PM, MazAB said:

Month 3 

Happy New Year guys!

Growth is slowly starting to kick in. Numbness, itchiness, and redness are nearly gone at this stage. The 1st time around it was right at the 3.5 month mark that growth really started to kick in and it feels like I'm on the same schedule for this one as I'm now seeing small hairs sprouting out daily. Temporal regions are visually more dense already which I'm very happy about. Although it's hard to see the growth behind the new hairine, the recipient area from the 1st transplant is definitely starting to look and feel a tad bit fuller.😁

Front.jpg

Left1.jpg

Right1.jpg

These already look like final results, @MazAB- The coming months will be fantastic!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Month 4 

Got my first haircut after the procedure and my barber could not believe how undetectable the FUE scars were. Best he's ever seen, and he's been cutting hair for 15 years and has seen hundreds of transplants. He also mentioned that it was the best hair job he's ever seen in terms of naturalism from the hairline to temple points, and that if I never told him anything, he would not have known I had a hair transplant. Getting confirmation like that from someone who makes hair their daily business and has nothing to gain, only reaffirms my decision to go with @Eugenix Hair Sciences.  And to think that it's only the beginning of the gains that I will realize after this 2nd procedure is mind blowing to me.

I may start coloring my hair again, but still debating. Would love to get opinions on that from all of you. 

20230205_155520.jpg

20230205_155559.jpg

20230205_155743.jpg

20230205_155714.jpg

20230205_160116.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 5
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 2

19 hours ago, MazAB said:

I may start coloring my hair again, but still debating. Would love to get opinions on that from all of you. 

My hairdresser told me about this new technique called AirTouch. It's more expensive and takes more time, but they won't color all your hair.The result can be very natural, hair will blend nicely, you can look into that. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to have some fun with a before and after photo. I'm about 4 months and week today. The lighting is definitely favorable here, but no fibres. My hope is to have a hairline as defined as this in much less favorable lighting conditions once it grows to full maturity. 🤞

BeforeAfterCollages_1676413393969.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1

Have your hair colored by a high-end colorist & lock in a new look to go w/your evolving 2nd hair-restoration surgery.  You are in top shape (imho) & young enough - it will finish your look.

Take it from someone in the biz...

It is PRIME TIME to go for it.

peace...

Edited by jjsrader
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, jjsrader said:

Have your hair colored by a high-end colorist & lock in a new look to go w/your evolving 2nd hair-restoration surgery.  You are in top shape (imho) & young enough - it will finish your look.

peace...

49 minutes ago, jjsrader said:

peace...

Is it safe to colour hair while at 4 or 5 months post HT ..might have a go myself …

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

I wanted to have some fun with a before and after photo. I'm about 4 months and week today. The lighting is definitely favorable here, but no fibres. My hope is to have a hairline like this in much less favorable lighting conditions once it grows to full maturity. 

Unbelievable 👌🏼

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 6:17 PM, MazAB said:

Month 4 

Got my first haircut after the procedure and my barber could not believe how undetectable the FUE scars were. Best he's ever seen, and he's been cutting hair for 15 years and has seen hundreds of transplants. He also mentioned that it was the best hair job he's ever seen in terms of naturalism from the hairline to temple points, and that if I never told him anything, he would not have known I had a hair transplant. Getting confirmation like that from someone who makes hair their daily business and has nothing to gain, only reaffirms my decision to go with @Eugenix Hair Sciences.  And to think that it's only the beginning of the gains that I will realize after this 2nd procedure is mind blowing to me.

20230205_155520.jpg

20230205_155559.jpg

20230205_155743.jpg

20230205_155714.jpg

20230205_160116.jpg

Salt n pepper looks good on you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MazAB said:

I wanted to have some fun with a before and after photo. I'm about 4 months and week today. The lighting is definitely favorable here, but no fibres. My hope is to have a hairline as defined as this in much less favorable lighting conditions once it grows to full maturity. 🤞

Wow! Patience @MazAB, it will look better in a few months! You already know that :D

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, MazAB said:

This picture says it all, incredible, so happy for you Armen

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

BeforeAfterCollages_1676413393969.thumb.

Identical twins. One took finasteride, the other didn't. Look what happens after 10 years.

But jokes aside. Amazing result. This hairline was best choice for you. Now it's only matter of time for extra density to come. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Haha 5

• 4 weeks later...

Month 5

The density has really started to kicked in. Very happy with the progress and am finding it to be extremely challenging to pinpoint any weak spots after this second go. I have to mention for anyone that is contemplating building off a first successful transplant to highly consider a density session. It has been such a game changer from a styling standpoint. Because my hair now has the weight and volume, it's finally cooperating with me when I'm styling it. Before I would have to apply hair gel to tame it, otherwise it was a wiry wavy mess for the most part. Now, no product at all, it seems to fall right in place. For this to be the case at month 5, I'm feeling super confident about the growth and maturity in the coming months.

Thanks guys! 

20230310_110802 (1).jpg

20230310_105431.jpg

20230310_105454.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

• Administrators

Armen, you're killing the salt and pepper look. It looks awesome so happy for you man. I thought your hair looked good last year when we met, but it's a lot better now. 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

On 3/10/2023 at 7:02 PM, OliverAtom said:

Wow wow wowww!!! What a SUPERB transformation, my god! 

I love your result! So natural, such a beautiful new hairline! 

The JOY ☺️ in your eyes says it all. Brilliant, just brilliant 🙌🏻 💙

@OliverAtom thank you so much for the kind words! It has really been a dream come true for me in so many ways, and it's this forum, and guys like you that gave me the strength to finally do it. 😁