Eugenix, NW3 5200 + grafts / MazAB's 2nd procedure on 10/8/2022 by Dr Pradeep Sethi

MazAB

• Administrators

When people say hair doesn’t matter, this is the photo to look at, simply incredible.

C8ABC5E0-2857-49E5-9CC2-921F717D1A3B.jpeg

The temple points are perfection.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/7/2024 at 12:23 AM, MazAB said:

Hey guys! I wanted to wait and post again at the 1.5 year mark, as the improvements slow down considerably after 12 months. Although minimal, I have seen slight improvements with density and refinement over the past 5 months. I believe at this point, the final results are locked in, and feeling soooo good about it!

The importance of patience from when I started this journey over 2 and half years ago has absolutely paid off in every way. When I go back to page 1 of this thread, I'm still shocked with how the old version of me is unrecognizable. My family and friends are use to the new me, but every time an older picture pops up somewhere they can't believe the vast change from the old me. 

A major check box in my life has finally been checked and become my reality. Time to close the book on this chapter of my life. I am so grateful to this forum first and foremost, because without the strength of this community, I could have never gone thru with it. 

For all the casual lurkers on this forum, my advice to you is to do more than lurk. Research, ask questions, post pictures, and get involved with helping others more than yourself. If you approach your own jouney that way, you'll have the best chance at success and having the backing of this awesome community to help you thru every stage and phase of it.

Hats off to @Eugenix Hair Sciencesand this forum. I'm forever in debt to you! ❤️

20240401_142951.jpg

20240401_145614.jpg

20240401_143446.jpg

20240401_143421.jpg

20240401_143326.jpg

20240401_143128.jpg

@MazAB- Simply incredible results. You have been such an inspiration and a great friend. I couldn't have done my journey as I did without you and I am over the moon happy for you. 

See you in May!

• Like 1