5050 grafts at Eugenix 7/15-7/16

11 hours ago, back2life_45 said:

Thanks @Lightmare!  

Getting a new phone with a better camera in a few weeks so will def try include high res shots for month 5 @MazAB

Thanks @juanjs84! Your hair is looking fantastic as well, good luck on the second procedure! 

Also including a 4.5 month picture below taken in harsh light with flash. Seeing less and less scalp by the day!

Have a good mate's wedding in a few weeks so I have an appointment with the barber next week. Will most likely just have him line up the hairline and trim the sides to a grade 3. 

month 4.5.jpg

What the..

5 hours ago, back2life_45 said:

Absolutely insane! Probably one of the best decisions I have made 

Exactly my thoughts after my HT at Eugenix. My only regret is I should have gotten this done sooner. Wasted so much time looking at the mirror 🤣.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RandoBrando517 said:

What supplements do u take

• Minox 
    • 1x day 
  • Fin 
    • 2x week 
  • Hair Growth Multivitamin 
    • Daily 

Thinking of adding Topical Dut to my current stack 1x a week as well. Have seen some good feedback and results on it

Edited by back2life_45

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ya'll, still waiting on my new phone with a better camera to come in. I will most likely upload high quality pics from multiple angles during my 6 month update. 

In the interim, I just wanted to provide a quick 5 month update. Feels so good to have a hairline again and I am beyond satisfied with how things are coming along. The hair is still quite thin and wiry but it is definitely coming in! This will be a home run once the density kicks in from months 6-9!

479714619_blur(7).thumb.jpg.7dd073cb245e85efe8fffb4954c36d33.jpg

Happy holidays!

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Looks great already!!

Thanks @Berba11! Happy growing to you as well. Looking forward to seeing your results! 

I was pretty worried about my hairline early on too. Those qualms have completely subsided now that things are growing in.

Might go back for a second session to get my temples done down the line but other than that I am completely satisfied. Even with the crown is looking good

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, back2life_45 said:

Hey ya'll, still waiting on my new phone with a better camera to come in. I will most likely upload high quality pics from multiple angles during my 6 month update. 

In the interim, I just wanted to provide a quick 5 month update. Feels so good to have a hairline again and I am beyond satisfied with how things are coming along. The hair is still quite thin and wiry but it is definitely coming in! This will be a home run once the density kicks in from months 6-9!

479714619_blur(7).thumb.jpg.7dd073cb245e85efe8fffb4954c36d33.jpg

Happy holidays!

Your hairline looks amazing for 5 months, happy growing.

thanks

shiv 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 12:16 AM, back2life_45 said:
  • Minox 
    • 1x day 
  • Fin 
    • 2x week 
  • Hair Growth Multivitamin 
    • Daily 

Thinking of adding Topical Dut to my current stack 1x a week as well. Have seen some good feedback and results on it

That's amazing result. A quick question , you take fin 1mg just 2 days a week?

• Like 1

Thanks all! 

@SLA the mid scalp and crown is lagging behind the frontal third but it is coming in .  Based on the hair in the area, I should be able to get away with pretty good coverage after things mature 

IMG_6413.JPG.fba728e10504f85bbd2e289ecc1c010b.JPG

@soconfusedCorrect, I take 1mg twice a week because I had sides on the full dose. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Month 6 Update 

So much hair! Hey team, here's how things are looking at the half way point. Hair is pretty frizzy, wiry, and tough to manage at this point. Hoping for the density that is achieved from months 6-9 to make this a home run. Will be going for a haircut to even things out on the top next week.

Mid scalp and crown is still lagging behind the hairline. Expecting both areas to improve during months 9-12 as results in this area come in after the hairline  

Considering a second procedure for temple point recreation after seeing how Dr Sethi and team reconstructed @Melvin- Moderator 's temples. 

IMG_6525.thumb.JPG.2ef8543763d69c6ee0d20f2f6cd880d9.JPG

1960654847_blur(9).thumb.jpg.c45326499e2db5e47181da93a07ab2e3.jpg

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

This is absolutely incredible at 6 months 🤩 WOW 9CF4F2F4-C460-48EF-8629-5E17B7AFD99F.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you @MazAB@Berba11@ahmetka55@Melvin- Moderator! Absolutely insane considering where I started from. Wouldn't have been possible without this forum and massive kudos to the Eugenix team for another fantastic result on a challenging case! 

As @Melvin- Moderator usually says- time to start swiping on tinder lol 😆

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, back2life_45 said:

As @Melvin- Moderator usually says- time to start swiping on tinder lol 😆

Woohoo! This looks sooooo good! And I'm excited for this new chapter in your dating life. Lol. :) 

• Like 2

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

19 hours ago, back2life_45 said:

Month 6 Update 

So much hair! Hey team, here's how things are looking at the half way point. Hair is pretty frizzy, wiry, and tough to manage at this point. Hoping for the density that is achieved from months 6-9 to make this a home run. Will be going for a haircut to even things out on the top next week.

Mid scalp and crown is still lagging behind the hairline. Expecting both areas to improve during months 9-12 as results in this area come in after the hairline  

Considering a second procedure for temple point recreation after seeing how Dr Sethi and team reconstructed @Melvin- Moderator 's temples. 

IMG_6525.thumb.JPG.2ef8543763d69c6ee0d20f2f6cd880d9.JPG

1960654847_blur(9).thumb.jpg.c45326499e2db5e47181da93a07ab2e3.jpg

It is okay for the hair to be frizzy for now. We would encourage not to go for a haircut and to grow the hair for until the 12th month. It would be amazing to see the full grown hair. Then you can go for a haircut. The density will keep improving. Looks absolutely incredible for 6 months.

• Like 2

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 4 weeks later...