5050 grafts at Eugenix 7/15-7/16

Month 7th Update 

Will post additional pictures of the crown/midscalp and a larger update over the next week but the Hairline is looking thicccccc af haha! Density is also much improved all over 

Loving the results so far, absolutely life changing! Hoping this helps others that were in my position. As most have said - Eugenix has made baldness optional :)  

1327562653_blur(10).thumb.jpg.c3a6c4365bc9ead65aee7384885faf1f.jpg

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 5

Holy cow...looks absolutely great. Looking forward to seeing the mid-scalp and crown.

Such a special result in that it was done with merely 3,500 scalp grafts (and 1,500 beard) to get you pretty much full coverage on a bald scalp.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, back2life_45 said:

Month 7th Update 

Will post additional pictures of the crown/midscalp and a larger update over the next week but the Hairline is looking thicccccc af haha! Density is also much improved all over 

Loving the results so far, absolutely life changing! Hoping this helps others that were in my position. As most have said - Eugenix has made baldness optional :)  

1327562653_blur(10).thumb.jpg.c3a6c4365bc9ead65aee7384885faf1f.jpg

Thank you for sharing your update. It looks absolutely amazing for the 7th month mark.

• Like 2

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

15 hours ago, back2life_45 said:

Thank you @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia! Please pass my utmost gratitude to the rest of the Eugenix team, the results thus far have been nothing short of life changing :)

You're always welcome sir. Thank you for your kind words.

• Like 1

• Administrators

This is one procedure my god I’ve had 4 and don’t have this 😬34323BE4-D011-4F4F-9C39-F04D48164D74.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is one procedure my god I’ve had 4 and don’t have this 😬34323BE4-D011-4F4F-9C39-F04D48164D74.jpeg

Absolutely, wild!!  I guess I lucked out in the fact that most if not all of my grafts were multi-hair grafts. I don't have the exact count but the Eugenix team had to cut and make a lot of singles for the hairline 

Edited by back2life_45

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, back2life_45 said:

Absolutely, wild!!  I guess I lucked out in the fact that most if not all of my grafts were multi-hair grafts. I don't have the exact count but the Eugenix team had to cut and make a lot of singles for the hairline 

I'd love to know the graft breakdown if you could get it, I bet it was probably something wild like 2.5 hairs per graft.

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I'd love to know the graft breakdown if you could get it, I bet it was probably something wild like 2.5 hairs per graft.

@Gabreille Nelson Mukhia@Eugenix Hair Sciencesis this something that you guys are able to please  provide? I can shoot you my details in a DM. Thank you!

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, back2life_45 said:

@Gabreille Nelson Mukhia@Eugenix Hair Sciencesis this something that you guys are able to please  provide? I can shoot you my details in a DM. Thank you!

Okay. Please allow me to do the same. Please inbox me your details.

• Thanks 1

Thanks fellas @MazAB@SLA @JC71! I originally really wanted to get some temple work done in a 2nd session, but I think it would be wiser to conserve the grafts for touch ups down the line up top. I am pretty content with how everything has turned out! Really grateful for the excellent planning by Dr. Arika Bansal, the donor management at Eugenix is world-class.  

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 2

Hi All, 

Just heard back from @Gabreille Nelson Mukhiaand the Eugenix team. Please find the graft breakdown below.  May need an update to the post title haha 

Total Number of grafts- 5005  

Region grafts taken from 

1. Scalp
  2. Beard
  3. Sidelock

Types of grafts 

• Single
    • 1602(Including Beard)
  • Double 
  • Triple
  • Quadruple 

Total hairs/graft=2.01

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, back2life_45 said:

Hi All, 

Just heard back from @Gabreille Nelson Mukhiaand the Eugenix team. Please find the graft breakdown below. May need an update to the post title haha 

Total Number of grafts- 5005  

Region grafts taken from 

1. Scalp
  2. Beard
  3. Sidelock

Types of grafts 

• Single
    • 1602(Including Beard)
  • Double 
  • Triple
  • Quadruple 

Excellent graft numbers ! 👍🏽 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. As things are progressing, I am spending less and less time obsessing over the day to day changes! Just shy of 9 months at this point. The hair is coming in pretty thick but it is still very difficult to manage and is frizzy. I am attaching a pic below.

My concern with the results is that it appears that a chunk of my hairline is not growing in properly(the right side). I can manage this at the moment with proper styling but from an aesthetic perspective it doesn't look too good.  

I am in contact with the clinic and I have no doubt they will work with me and address any concerns. Hoping this is due to the initial fizziness and will look better over time as things settle down to the proper angles & hair directions. Would love some opinions. Could this be just a temporary issue? The left side looks much much better so it might just be 3-4 months until the right side catches up, fingers crossed. 

No other regiment changes and I have continued taking meds as before. Post op and all other directions followed to a t 

1436984995_blur(12).thumb.jpg.ab7b26c7c33b210a66b2fe28930216cf.jpg

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 2

• Valued Contributor
46 minutes ago, back2life_45 said:

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. As things are progressing, I am spending less and less time obsessing over the day to day changes and moving forward with my life! Just shy of 9 months at this point. The hair is coming in pretty thick but it is still very difficult to manage and is frizzy. I am attaching a pic below.

My concern with the results is that it appears that a chunk of my hairline is not growing in properly(the right side). I can manage this at the moment with proper styling but from an aesthetic perspective it doesn't look too good.  

I am in contact with the clinic and I have no doubt they will work with me and address any concerns. Hoping this is due to the initial fizziness and will look better over time as things settle down to the proper angles & hair directions. Would love some opinions. Could this be due to improper hairline design or it just a temporary issue? The left side looks much much better so it might just be 3-4 months until the right side catches up, fingers crossed. 

No other regiment changes and I have continued taking meds as before. Post op and all other directions followed to a t 

1436984995_blur(12).thumb.jpg.ab7b26c7c33b210a66b2fe28930216cf.jpg

If you hadn’t have drawn an arrow I’d never have noticed. 

Picture quality isn’t great… Can you get a few clearer shots from a few angles so we can see the progress in a bit more context? Everything looks really good and natural from that photo alone!

• Like 4

I agree that the picture is hard to see and in the picture you posted I wouldn't have noticed.

Looking at your overall journey you have come really far from where you started and you still have a few months for things to settle out. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

This transformation is off the charts 8C85950B-A8AA-4867-B005-E79F76031BB2.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread

Looks incredible, I too would not have noticed if not for the arrow and even then it does not look unnatural or out of the ordinary.

How is the crown looking?

• Like 2

Thanks fellas! Looks to have just been a bad hairday, good to have the piece of mind and appreciate the feedback. 

Will be uploading pics from multiple angles including crown for my 9 month update!!!! Working to get preop pics from the clinic as well to post a proper before/after

Crown is looking decent, midscalp is slightly lacking in density visually due to the fizziness of hair. Another 3-4 months should help things settle after a few hair cycles and time for maturation. Also feel a second wave of stubble starting to poke through. 

For those that experienced fizziness, how long did it take for things to return to normal? Im assuming around 12-14 months but would love to hear other experiences! May give anti-frizz products a shot 

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 1

Also insane - the redness (from 5k grafts) subsides in about a month? Wow.

OP - were you taking any supplements or lotions for the redness? What was your post-op care like?

Pretty crazy. 

Edited by MAIZE1694