5050 grafts at Eugenix 7/15-7/16

16 minutes ago, MAIZE1694 said:

Also insane - the redness (from 5k grafts) subsides in about a month? Wow.

OP - were you taking any supplements or lotions for the redness? What was your post-op care like?

Pretty crazy. 

Yeah to be transparent, I didn't have much redness after the scabs fell off and the scalp was clean. I did use aloe vera gel to combat itchiness after my scalp was clean so that may have helped a bit 

Edited by back2life_45

Hey team! Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. 

I had some free time today so I decided to take some pics from multiple angles in harsh light to see how far I've really come. This is pretty much the 9 month update(about a week or so shy of the official mark), and it is absolutely insane to see the progress. Complete change in just 1 procedure for NW6!!!

The pics below were taken in harsh sunlight so everything is exposed . The crown is lagging slightly but there's still probably 3-5 months of growth left! There's also a good amount of vellus hair popping up just below the hairline due to rogaine. The left side of my donor had some shock loss and that is still recovering. Much better than what it used to look like 

The pic I posted the other day was just a bad hair day. My hair was excessively dirty from what I believe and after shampooing/conditioning things looked much better

1808689899_blur(13).thumb.jpg.ced2bf4eed91d125838e25a174f0e835.jpg
1007706931_blur(15).thumb.jpg.b154f1692f8d004c82f8565aa7457087.jpg592645065_blur(16).thumb.jpg.bad031c719c1988a369b578d98147893.jpg1164253710_blur(17).thumb.jpg.54e1d264840eba355c9bbb688876d672.jpg566757158_blur(14).thumb.jpg.d9530bd26ec6153630ddde7f83bed413.jpg

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 2

Once those baby hairs mature at the center point of the hairline, it will bring the hairline down quite a bit. Just a few months time should make all the difference!

It's looking fantastic!💪

• Like 1

Thanks fellas, feels good to have hair again lol!

Got a fresh cut today and it seems like my temple points are starting to regrow as well after adding topical dut 1x a week to the regiment! Wasn't able to see these before since the sides were super long. To be clear, there were no grafts placed on the temples

Still pretty thin but nice to see these back after a loooong time, got alot to look forward to in the next few months!!!! If the points thicken up, it would massively change things for the better from an aesthetic perspective 

image.thumb.jpeg.1a8433bd5359497dcc89453ad4f7d64a.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 2

• Administrators
On 4/9/2022 at 7:56 PM, mrmane85 said:

image.png.2081dbed4b1c7f6d0c1ccbe89e182544.png

image.png.c1c0cd1cdbf432e077da4dfc2040275e.png

Damn 😳 one surgery 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Absolutely wild @SLA @Melvin- Moderator !

When I first started my research, I thought all hope was lost. Even after finding Eugenix and their fantastic results, I was expecting to need a 2nd procedure. The Eugenix team said I would get full coverage and delivered

Thank god for Eugenix!!!!

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, back2life_45 said:

Absolutely wild @SLA @Melvin- Moderator !

When I first started my research, I thought all hope was lost. Even after finding Eugenix and their fantastic results, I was expecting to need a 2nd procedure. The Eugenix team said I would get full coverage and delivered

Thank god for Eugenix!!!!

Which package?

Even hiding your face, you are still unrecognizable from your before and after. The combination of the placement and angle of the grafts and the meticulous work done by @Eugenix Hair Sciences to ensure graft survival, you have so much to celebrate already, with more growth and maturity in the coming months.

Congrats man!

• Like 1