5050 grafts at Eugenix 7/15-7/16

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to 5050 grafts at Eugenix 7/15-7/16

For 3 months, your hair is looking good. Usually for people who experience rhe shedding of their hair, your look is achieved by the 4th to 6th month. However, please don't keep trimming or cutting your hair. Please allow them to grow longer for now until the 12th month. Then you can have a trim if you would like to. Please do let us know if you need anything at all. Lots of love and best wishes for your future results. 

• Like 2

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Team! 

Month 4 

Attaching the Month 4 vs Month 1 picture below. Progress looks insane considering where I started from. 

The hair is  getting longer; however, at this point it is quite wiry and messy which is to be expected. Also as expected, the frontal third is coming along quicker than midscalp and crown.  

I did have some minor shock loss in the donor which is much improved, everything should look  normal there within the next 4-6 weeks.

The growth is steady and on track!  Looking forward to getting to the next few months since that is when the magic really starts happening

image.png.54a15efc1226e47aa0d0ddfb4f648be1.png.0c204df3a7f6db616632b3167f12d4df.png441934701_blur(4).jpg.220540ec27b78055d2913d5d0f3cef71.jpg

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 3

On 10/21/2021 at 11:54 PM, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

For 3 months, your hair is looking good. Usually for people who experience rhe shedding of their hair, your look is achieved by the 4th to 6th month. However, please don't keep trimming or cutting your hair. Please allow them to grow longer for now until the 12th month. Then you can have a trim if you would like to. Please do let us know if you need anything at all. Lots of love and best wishes for your future results. 

Thank you @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia! Appreciate the support

• Administrators
18 hours ago, back2life_45 said:

Hey Team! 

Month 4 

Attaching the Month 4 vs Month 1 picture below. Progress looks insane considering where I started from. 

The hair is  getting longer; however, at this point it is quite wiry and messy which is to be expected. Also as expected, the frontal third is coming along quicker than midscalp and crown.  

I did have some minor shock loss in the donor which is much improved, everything should look normal there within the next month or so. 

The growth is steady and on track!  Looking forward to getting to the next few months since that is when the magic starts happening

image.png.54a15efc1226e47aa0d0ddfb4f648be1.png.0c204df3a7f6db616632b3167f12d4df.png441934701_blur(4).jpg.220540ec27b78055d2913d5d0f3cef71.jpg

Damn this is at 4 months! What kind of voodoo is this haha

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks for the support everyone! This is definitely the best community out there, trying to pay things back by leaving a detailed journal of my progress to help out other members 😀

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Damn this is at 4 months! What kind of voodoo is this haha

I am just as surprised as you all are lol . Can't believe I would have this much growth so early on, I was a NW6 borderline NW7 before surgery .

The folks at Eugenix are absolute artists and magicians 

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 2

Holy moly - this is incredible. A home run result in the making for suuuuure. 😎

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

You are looking fantastic! Your case is very similar to mine, and I can see that Eugenix has completed a great job once again. This is another example that it is never too late to get a hair transplant if you go to the right place.

• Like 3

Thanks @Lightmare!  

Getting a new phone with a better camera in a few weeks so will def try include high res shots for month 5 @MazAB

Thanks @juanjs84! Your hair is looking fantastic as well, good luck on the second procedure! 

Also including a 4.5 month picture below taken in harsh light with flash. Seeing less and less scalp by the day!

Have a good mate's wedding in a few weeks so I have an appointment with the barber next week. Will most likely just have him line up the hairline and trim the sides to a grade 3. 

month 4.5.jpg

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 5

• Administrators

HOLY s@$! this is 4.5 months let that SINK in

0411659C-7367-4E6D-99E6-9186B90CA81B.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.