Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

Here are two pictures… one is before any surgery and any treatment … This result is a combination of one session of MESO PRP (Dutasteride Mesotherapy and Acell PRP at the clinic ) plus topical dutasteride 0.1% and dutasteride mesotherapy 0.01% from home between sessions which as I explained I do 4 times a week… you can clearly see a huge difference in my crown area now, after only a short time using DUT. I think we will see significant growth over the next couple of months ! 

3D98B7CE-3709-427A-8098-B7DF8C7E7E89.jpeg

631AA18B-7EE0-43E3-B9E6-766E4BBD46D2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey mate, do you mind advising on the below for me as I'm trying out also DUT based on how you reacted to it :)

For Topical DUT - When you first started using it, did you use it once per week like they advise for the first 4 weeks and then you did it every other day if I am right from what you wrote earlier on OR right from word go you used it every other day 1 pippet?

And for Mesotherapy is that once per week? And is that used on a day you do not use Top DUT?

Thanks to clarify

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
16 hours ago, captaincalico said:

Here are two pictures… one is before any surgery and any treatment … This result is a combination of one session of MESO PRP (Dutasteride Mesotherapy and Acell PRP at the clinic ) plus topical dutasteride 0.1% and dutasteride mesotherapy 0.01% from home between sessions which as I explained I do 4 times a week… you can clearly see a huge difference in my crown area now, after only a short time using DUT. I think we will see significant growth over the next couple of months ! 

3D98B7CE-3709-427A-8098-B7DF8C7E7E89.jpeg

631AA18B-7EE0-43E3-B9E6-766E4BBD46D2.jpeg

Fantastic results. What is the time frame between the two photos? Thanks for sharing!

I believe it's 5 months from the first to second according to this timeline. It might even improve further but the fact that the treatment is working with no side effects and such substantial regrowth on the crown is great news 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

Hey mate, do you mind advising on the below for me as I'm trying out also DUT based on how you reacted to it :)

For Topical DUT - When you first started using it, did you use it once per week like they advise for the first 4 weeks and then you did it every other day if I am right from what you wrote earlier on OR right from word go you used it every other day 1 pippet?

And for Mesotherapy is that once per week? And is that used on a day you do not use Top DUT?

Thanks to clarify

Yes once w week for the first month. Occasionally I may have used it twice but spaced out across the week … and then after yes I did topical which is the red bottle on Monday Wednesday and Friday… then I used the green dut mesotherapy bottle every Sunday coupled with the derma roller ! Hope this helps bro 

so 4 times a week … just judge it for yourself if you feel you may have any sides then just take one application away per week 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 10/30/2021 at 11:49 PM, captaincalico said:

Month 5 update … it cut off short for some reason. But you get the idea haha ✌🏽Let me know what you think 

Man I didn’t know you had a YouTube channel. Subbing 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
On 11/15/2021 at 9:10 AM, captaincalico said:

Without fibers … still a long way to go but not bad for just over 5 months 

22D4E482-B739-4423-A807-021A27B0B9E1.jpeg

You've got a solid base already. The fact is you can walk around in public and no longer be perceived as the bald guy. Awesome transformation so far man.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Closing in on the 6 month mark now… still no huge change but things are improving gradually …. I guess the moral of the story is … everyone’s timeline is totally different ! I had some great early growth, and expected month 5 to be mind blowing ! Due to what I’d seen online. Saying that… I have also seen a lot of evidence and studies suggest that it is In fact more from 6 months to 8 months that the significant growth occurs ! Moral of the story is… don’t panic we are all built different … it will happen when it happens 

• Like 6

On 5/20/2021 at 1:03 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:
On 11/19/2021 at 4:55 AM, captaincalico said:

Closing in on the 6 month mark now… still no huge change but things are improving gradually …. I guess the moral of the story is … everyone’s timeline is totally different ! I had some great early growth, and expected month 5 to be mind blowing ! Due to what I’d seen online. Saying that… I have also seen a lot of evidence and studies suggest that it is In fact more from 6 months to 8 months that the significant growth occurs ! Moral of the story is… don’t panic we are all built different … it will happen when it happens 

Amazing results... 

Will be following this thread to see your final results..