Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

23 minutes ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

@captaincalico I received my Dutestride from FUECLINIC, they told me 2ML per day right?
How do you use it, eg. morning or night? And how much do you use then do you massage it in? And do you do it all over or only a specific part? Thanks!

I just use it in the morning, a full pipet of it… apply all over then massage in thoroughly … wash your hands after . I do it every other day personally 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 6:57 PM, captaincalico said:

I just use it in the morning, a full pipet of it… apply all over then massage in thoroughly … wash your hands after . I do it every other day personally 

How long have you been using it for now?
Did you use it before your FUE also or only after you had your FUE?

The guys from FUECLINIC.COM told me:
"Once a week, 2ml (full pipette) for 4 weeks

After this, if no sides, you can increase to twice a week or even EOD if you want"

Edited by londonhairlossvictim

10 days off the 5 month mark… I’m excited to see what the next couple months bring ! Will I notice much growth in the next 10 days … who knows, but I should definitely see a significant change soon … here is a new picture… I’ve filtered it but it gives you a good perspective of that the end result should look like 👍 

18D3AF3E-4519-4364-8831-2FDCD2597A63.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Incredible results already A2842055-05B8-4B91-BCCF-51400651EAE8.jpeg

I would love to see some more angles.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 minutes ago, captaincalico said:

Of course here are some non edited pics from above and in front 

328C1129-81E8-462B-935B-72127E5F77B8.jpeg

91C64D09-6F8C-418B-A1B3-51D680FC24D9.jpeg

122234C5-7789-4DDF-A4C1-C513E13A8648.jpeg

You are about 50% there man. The next 2-3 months will be the best ones, all those hairs will get thicker and thicker

Keeps looking better and better. I am also super interested in Dutasteride Mesotherapy for myself now after seeing your crown improvement 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, mustang said:

You are about 50% there man. The next 2-3 months will be the best ones, all those hairs will get thicker and thicker

Keeps looking better and better. I am also super interested in Dutasteride Mesotherapy for myself now after seeing your crown improvement 

Thank you bro ! Ye I was guna say about 40-50% there now ! Still a hell of a lot to come through and of course thicken up.! Do it man, I really think it’s what’s given me a bit of an edge here … derma rolling has helped also! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Curious25 said:

So are you not using topical DUT, just mesotherapy? And you’re doing this by derma rolling, as opposed to the clinic prp style method ? 

I don't think he said that in the video, not sure how you caught that
He said the only 2 things he has been using is DUT and MESO 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Curious25 said:

So are you not using topical DUT, just mesotherapy? And you’re doing this by derma rolling, as opposed to the clinic prp style method ? 

I am still using the DUT MESOTHERAPY 4 times a week once with the derma roller … have a look at my next post I am about to upload