Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

2 hours ago, marvhairloss said:

Amazing results, happy for you. You said you didnt have a hairline for more than 10 years prior to your transplant, so you were balding for quite some time I assume ?

Slowly from probably about 18 … it accelerated rapidly when I hit my late 20s … I had a high hairline but very thick hair until my late 20s…. Which is when I started to wear a hair system ! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

That's already a massive transformation from where you started and you are almost unrecognizable! And this is still only at the six month mark!! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your further updates! 👍

Thank you bro…. Things have slowed a little but I’m hoping the next couple of months I should see a change from the 1st surgery ! Fingers crosssdd ! 

• Like 1

Hey Guys

So I have had my second hair transplant with Dr Mwamba 10 days ago now. This time 2300 grafts for my crown and zone 3, making it a total of 6000 grafts. 80 of those grafts were used to create a widow's peak on my hairline. 

I also had my second MesoPRP session at the clinic before the surgery (PRP with Acel and Dutasteride Mesotherapy combined) and started oral minoxidil (2.5mg daily).

I am experiencing quite a bit of shedding but Dr Mwamba says it's normal given the second treatment, surgery and specially oral minoxidil, and that my hair will recover in 3 months. So I'll be back with a video at month 8 or 9 and update once my hair recovers and the second transplant starts growing out. I must say my donor is looking like nothing has happened and I am extremely happy with the management and results so far !  Couldn’t thanks Dr Mwamba enough ! 

1586983B-38A4-4999-A941-F915378194BA.jpeg

1A17F4A7-4854-4F4D-8DFC-A2F68B465C68.jpeg

6FA3D6BA-5EAD-4F14-9FD3-33F36CF670C6.jpeg

A88215AD-6133-40F0-822C-54A81499B2A0.jpeg

B8B3DEB3-99F3-4ABA-9CF3-5BA073D4B6B7.jpeg

FDA84D45-D3BC-479A-895A-0F790E64E013.jpeg

E062526A-84EE-47C0-AA54-12185D1084AC.jpeg

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, captaincalico said:

Slowly from probably about 18 … it accelerated rapidly when I hit my late 20s … I had a high hairline but very thick hair until my late 20s…. Which is when I started to wear a hair system ! 

Sounds like my experience atm, its harrowing to lose your hair in your twenties, but I couldnt imagine wearing a hairsystem, isnt it even more damaging to your remaining hairs ?

Also congrats on the second successful OP, I am looking forward to see the new pics of the treated areas, maybe youll have a full head of hair after all !

hey guys hope you are all well… quick question … anyone else develop more spots on the crown area after surgery ? I seem to have more on my crown then When I had my first op at the front…. Some are a little sore but not sore enough for me to fe worried about the grafts … should I be concerned or is this totally normal ? Obviously I don’t want to lose any grafts ! Possibly something that happens a lot called foliculitis 

On 11/27/2021 at 6:14 AM, captaincalico said:

Hey Guys

So I have had my second hair transplant with Dr Mwamba 10 days ago now. This time 2300 grafts for my crown and zone 3, making it a total of 6000 grafts. 80 of those grafts were used to create a widow's peak on my hairline. 

I also had my second MesoPRP session at the clinic before the surgery (PRP with Acel and Dutasteride Mesotherapy combined) and started oral minoxidil (2.5mg daily).

I am experiencing quite a bit of shedding but Dr Mwamba says it's normal given the second treatment, surgery and specially oral minoxidil, and that my hair will recover in 3 months. So I'll be back with a video at month 8 or 9 and update once my hair recovers and the second transplant starts growing out. I must say my donor is looking like nothing has happened and I am extremely happy with the management and results so far !  Couldn’t thanks Dr Mwamba enough ! 

1586983B-38A4-4999-A941-F915378194BA.jpeg

1A17F4A7-4854-4F4D-8DFC-A2F68B465C68.jpeg

6FA3D6BA-5EAD-4F14-9FD3-33F36CF670C6.jpeg

A88215AD-6133-40F0-822C-54A81499B2A0.jpeg

B8B3DEB3-99F3-4ABA-9CF3-5BA073D4B6B7.jpeg

FDA84D45-D3BC-479A-895A-0F790E64E013.jpeg

E062526A-84EE-47C0-AA54-12185D1084AC.jpeg

You only shaved the sides this time, could you share some photos of your donor right after and also your crown?

It’s looking good man! 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, captaincalico said:

hey guys hope you are all well… quick question … anyone else develop more spots on the crown area after surgery ? I seem to have more on my crown then When I had my first op at the front…. Some are a little sore but not sore enough for me to fe worried about the grafts … should I be concerned or is this totally normal ? Obviously I don’t want to lose any grafts ! Possibly something that happens a lot called foliculitis 

Can you post pictures? Btw look at this difference 8A353AA5-330D-4754-A7FE-69573A7A99C6.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Starting to wear the hat back a bit … showcasing the new hairline …. Which looks super dense already and I am only at 6 months!! I have a load of very small colourless hair coming through just behind the hairline now ! All from the first surgery… so in a month or two I expect to see a big change in density around the central 3rd … and by February March time the 2nd op should really start making an appearance! 

EDF254CA-02BF-4373-8A5A-55023965B600.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 12/4/2021 at 3:53 AM, captaincalico said:

Little pre first op and a pic from a couple weeks ago 

0738D9ED-19BA-4AAA-A35B-E30813C138FE.jpeg

DF96194B-3B7F-4E10-88E3-91F4C0C9B5DD.jpeg

Damn bro, incredible id love to share your story on YouTube and shout out your channel, is that cool?

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you . I’m looking into Dr Mwamba but I’m a little confused how he does some surgeries here in Atlanta and New Jersey  and if he is the one doing the whole procedure or if other doctors he is training are doing them . As there is little information on how it works here.