Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

21 minutes ago, captaincalico said:

So I am one day shy of 4 months but here is my latest photo update!! I will be posting a YouTube update and demo of how to derma roll ! 

3A2292D3-2367-418D-8F9D-04957C9E2A22.jpeg

That front line looks way too straight for a natural look, to me.  Am I alone in thinking this?

1 hour ago, BaldTruth said:

That front line looks way too straight for a natural look, to me.  Am I alone in thinking this?

You have to look at a face in thirds; Hairline to eyebrows, eyebrows to lips, lips to chin.

I think the height is perfect, and in this case, the straightness compliments OP’s head shape . . Which will ultimately enhance his facial features. He has strong brows, pointed nose, and a pointed/chiselled jawline (chin shape) - Hence he can get away with such a straight design. Rounded temple points, and a more curved hairline wouldn’t be as suited at all IMO. 

Edited by Curious25
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BaldTruth said:

It's not even been 4 months.

You can judge at 8 months 

Edited by mustang
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Andrei said:

I saw that prices, even they told me first on email that prices from website, but when i wanted to book the surgery they come with other prices, much higher....

Wow, you had very long hair in the past, hope you wil have again that hair.

I’m sure is a mistake from someone on the team, just email them that link and the will correct it.

4 days into month 4 now … seem to have slowed a little but I’ve read that this is common … you can go through dormant stages and then all of a sudden it comes out of nowhere ! What’s your experiences ? What was your hair growth timeline like ? Let me know I’m very interested ! 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, captaincalico said:

4 days into month 4 now … seem to have slowed a little but I’ve read that this is common … you can go through dormant stages and then all of a sudden it comes out of nowhere ! What’s your experiences ? What was your hair growth timeline like ? Let me know I’m very interested ! 

Yes, hair follicles are independent, they enter the growth phase at different times, its normal for it to grow in phases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.