PROOF Elon Musk Had A Hair Transplant

12 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

This looks ridiculous on a man his age,  this is why a conservative hairline is important.

image.jpeg

Oh wow I’ve never seen pictures like this before 😂 Yes 100% a hair piece! I briefly came across this pic in an online news article earlier this year which without delving into the depths of an investigation, just struck me as looking like he’d probably had some work done, but your picture certainly suggests otherwise! 
I guess he’s done ok considering how many steroids he has surely taken during the course of his lifetime, because I think he held onto quite the mop way into his 30’s. 

AB0C0B48-AE8F-425D-94FB-F76C717FA58B.png

• Administrators
6 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I didn’t even have this hairline at 13 years of age! Let alone 73 ! 😂

He has no forehead. The type of forehead 20 year old guys come on here wanting, it’s comical.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/6/2020 at 8:05 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hair loss affects even the richest men in the world, but unlike Bezos, Musk did something about his hair loss. He has one of the best hair transplants I have ever seen on a celebrity. I bet he probably has scoured this forum before, and I bet he's probably gone to one of the top FUT clinics recommended by the forum. Below is a clear picture of a strip scar, his scar is placed a bit high, which to me narrows down one popular clinic in Canada, not saying any names haha. What do you guys think?

Elon Musk Definitely Had A Hair Transplant?

proof of scar.jpg

so does that make us believe that FUT is a better procedure after all / ? considering that the top class guys are all fut cases . also i have noticed that fut cases hold hair longer that fue ... maybe because they are always used from the sweetest spot on the donor unlike fue  that spreads well outside the permissible zones.

your thoughts Melvin ?

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, jolly said:

so does that make us believe that FUT is a better procedure after all / ? considering that the top class guys are all fut cases . also i have noticed that fut cases hold hair longer that fue ... maybe because they are always used from the sweetest spot on the donor unlike fue  that spreads well outside the permissible zones.

your thoughts Melvin ?

I don’t think so, the reason Elon had FUT, was because at the time that’s the only viable procedure available. I’ll be creating a YouTube video today of his transformation timeline.

I suspect his first procedure was sometime around 2001. FUE was barely born that year. Most surgeons could barely do 100 grafts at one time. He had another one in the early 2010s, while FUE had improved, he already had a strip scar, so it’s logical to get strip again.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:58 PM, ciaus said:

WOAH! you're right, I wonder how much of that is extra cutting on the ends so they can close up the strip cut?...like maybe these parts I've bracketed off on the pics below? Makes more sense with what Melvin is pointing out about being below the temple too. If my doctor wanted to cut that far forward I wouldn't trust the front 1-2 inches of the front sides to pull grafts from, regardless of how far down. That hair that frames the face all the way around is the most vulnerable to thinning for alot of guys.

image.png.010fa69a3f2d2e582820fbe35acc2a46.png

image.png.392b93bfe4d92c9a04c0d7652af7607e.png

Here's another example I came across today... Heartbreaking. This industry is so damn shady and risky, even when you go to the "best of the best".

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure a well known hair loss youtuber must be lurking on this forum - he's just uploaded a new video on this very topic. It's not the first time i've noticed himself and another hair loss vlogger make videos on topics that have been started on here literally a few days beforehand. 

The analysis and pictures used on his video mirror that on this thread. 

Edited by Curious25
  • Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Curious25 said:

I'm pretty sure a well known hair loss youtuber must be lurking on this forum - he's just uploaded a new video on this very topic. It's not the first time i've noticed himself and another hair loss vlogger make videos on topics that have been started on here literally a few days beforehand. 

The analysis and pictures used on his video mirror that on this thread. 

Really, that's a shame I was going to make a video on this as well. I wonder if it's the guy who is charging for hair transplant advice, but went to some hair mill in Turkey. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

View my thread

DOMINAN(T) one!  Ahahaha!  His frontal hairline is abysmal.  I can't believe the layperson wouldn't feel themselves compelled to just gaze at it anywhere w/n 6 feet.  It's hypnotizingly awful.

He'll probably never fix it and when people tell him it looks normal - he'll rationalize that it is.

I've been around the world a few times in the last 10 years and the sheer number of complete and utter hair restoration failures always shocks me.

Too bad, doesn't have to be that way.  I've found plastic surgeons to be (all things considered) the least caring physicians as a group.  It shows in their results the vast majority of the time.

Edited by jjsrader

• Administrators

Honestly, what shocks me is the amount of people who fall and pay for advice from someone who didn’t properly research to begin with, I could understand if his angle is don’t do what I did, but it seems he’s appointed himself as a guru.

My angle is always don’t take my word for it, learn from real patients. Belonging to a community like this is vital, we’re not perfect, we have hit and run posters, schills, etc. But for the most part, we’re pretty damn good, best in the English speaking world I say this modestly, as I’ve been on virtually every other forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...

Whoever did Elon’s, it looks natural.  And yes, by the way the scar is, I was thinking H&W., 

But at least the man can go out in public and take interviews without issue.  He can also function in his job, he can be forward facing up close to people, which unfortunately, some of us can’t anymore.  I dont think somE doctors realize the magnitude of damage they caused or just do not care when they get the money.  

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, rj. said:

if only someone did an interview yesterday and mentioned taking FUT strips higher than is usually seen 😉

hahaha I see what you did there. Makes me wonder 😅

View my thread

• 7 months later...

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators

Further proof, his hair, while looking ridiculous, is extremely dense and natural looking. 7FD1787A-A450-42CE-9AFD-2DEBF7C29136.jpeg

View my thread

2 hours ago, trer04 said:

Does anyone have up-close pics of Elon's new haircut (skin-tight around the sides with a mop top)? Seems like that FUT scar would be readily visible. Has he had SMP done to cover it up? 

Literally the post before yours shows this 😉

• Moderators

image.png.f48e96dfbdd309f23608d1f75835d53f.png

image.png.996bdcad0b19b2be2c069018a42a031b.png

image.png.acd67a2958f02c0f3c217ae25559faa2.png

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Ok well that strip scar is obvious there, no doubt he did an FUT, I always wondered.

Also his hair is too thick all over, there's virtually no hair loss 20 years later which means that he HAS to be on some meds. But even so, that FUT is superbly well done!

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442