Joe Biden VS Donald Trump Who Has The Better Hair Transplant?

Who Has Better Hair?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrators

Like the title says, who do you think has better hair, and what do you think they had done?

Joe Biden vs Donald Trump Who Has The Better Hair Transplant?

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great topic, and all the luck keeping it on topic! :D

I'd have to say Biden, he knew when to stop -after the first bad transplant back in the 80s/90s.

With Trump, the question is what HASN"T he done.

-Definitely custom batches of orange dermatch/toppik

-he has admitted to finasteride i believe, which along with the concealers probably helps him conceal the Biden era transplants

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The first presidential election in American history featuring two transplant repair patients!  Breaking the glass ceiling!  USA! USA! 🇺🇸

• Haha 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• Administrators
2 hours ago, aaron1234 said:

The first presidential election in American history featuring two transplant repair patients!  Breaking the glass ceiling!  USA! USA! 🇺🇸

😂 indeed

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

34 minutes ago, AB2000 said:

Joe's one advantage is having a no-maintenance HT.

I’m willing to bet Biden’s team is using hair fibers, white hair color ones on him, some days his hair looks much fuller and “maintained” other times it looks extremely obviously sparse.

• Valued Contributor

Well Biden's HT is pretty obvious and doesn't seem to worry him. Trump looks in his younger days he has had a Juri Flap procedure. Look at the direction of his hair and how it has to be turned around with spray and whatever else he puts in it. It's pretty common knowledge that he takes finasteride. Great topic guys!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimcraig152 said:

Trump has to spend hours on the combover hiding what is surely a grotesque flap procedure.

You got to wonder if he trusts hair stylists to do his hair -the what if of that someone taking a pic or putting a camera where he can't see it and then that getting out.

And what about going to bed at night and getting up ...with your wife? He must have some wicked bed head.

8 minutes ago, ciaus said:

You got to wonder if he trusts hair stylists to do his hair -the what if of that someone taking a pic or putting a camera where he can't see it and then that getting out.

And what about going to bed at night and getting up ...with your wife? He must have some wicked bed head.

Nah, anyone that has performed comb over techniques has perfected the art of self application (me included). But yeah, I can't imagine how painful the flap procedure must be like. Yikes!

Again, Biden in a landslide.

1 hour ago, ciaus said:

Trump and Melania sleep in different bedrooms... and I'd bet it's cuz he wants to do his hair without anyone else in the room.  All the hairspray fumes would be a health hazard for anyone within a 2-mile radius.

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

is Biden's plugs bad? I didn't even know he had one. Sure he's got thinning hair and bald crown he's trying to cover up by slicking his hair back, but what dude his age doesn't have a thinning hair or bad crown??? It doesn't look that unusual to me as it's not a straight hairline and he has a somewhat recessed temple area. Looks normal to me when i google it and I only know he had a transplant because of this forum.

Edited by LondonRamen

You can see the multi-haired mini grafts dead center in the front.  He's had this fixed and his hairline has softened since then.  

AP_8404290127-1578691052-e1578691375940.thumb.jpg.c17dc588cd30878e1d59e0bd63b95929.jpg

• Valued Contributor
15 hours ago, ciaus said:

Had to google Juri Flap, man that is crazy!

image.png.8183c3480707b62b184661f051a28884.png

Yep. In my day when I was 18 the options for covering baldness were prehistoric compared to today. The scalp reduction was another one that was pretty full on (though in theory had merit). Many of these poor patients today are just left with sever scaring and disfigurement.

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, aaron1234 said:

You can see the multi-haired mini grafts dead center in the front.  He's had this fixed and his hairline has softened since then.  

AP_8404290127-1578691052-e1578691375940.thumb.jpg.c17dc588cd30878e1d59e0bd63b95929.jpg

This was state of the art in the 80's. Sadly I went down that path and it only left me with scars after surgically removing plugs from the front hairline. Their were no singular follicular units back then to fill in the gaps between the grafts.

7 hours ago, aaron1234 said:

ah yeah, I would say it does look bad here. As you say, he may have had some extra work done to make it look less pluggy these days as I think it looks alright now.

Edited by LondonRamen

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Dazed said:

Both of them should have come to this website first.

I agree, the question is really who’s in the position to be repaired. I would say Trump’s donor is probably compromised due to flap surgeries. Biden I feel, although he had horrible plugs, had a donor supply a bit more pristine.

View my thread

I mean... Is this even debatable? :)Lol. At the very least, I can't imagine your average person would ever look at Biden and think that something looks off in regards to his hair. Trump, on the other hand, would probably be number one on a list if someone were to rank the most notable hair transplant disasters. It's actually quite remarkable that apparently no amount of money or resources can adequately fix horrible work. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I think Trump had a scalp reduction in the crown area.  The 'Mercedes' scar.  Last year he was pictured with slick backed hair which looked pretty normal:

Trump and his wife Melania are due to be officially welcomed by the Queen on Monday

scalp reduction

Edited by 1978matt
  • Thanks 1

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

10 minutes ago, 1978matt said:

I think Trump had a scalp reduction in the crown area.  The 'Mercedes' scar.  Last year he was pictured with slick backed hair which looked pretty normal:

Trump and his wife Melania are due to be officially welcomed by the Queen on Monday

scalp reduction

Dude! Where is this picture from? And why doesn't he wear his hair like this all the time?!? This actually looks fairly normal - to the point that it has to be edited, right? Otherwise, why wouldn't this be his go-to? Lol. I'm so confused. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56