Joe Biden VS Donald Trump Who Has The Better Hair Transplant?

Who Has Better Hair?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, pkipling said:

Dude! Where is this picture from? And why doesn't he wear his hair like this all the time?!? This actually looks fairly normal - to the point that it has to be edited, right? Otherwise, why wouldn't this be his go-to? Lol. I'm so confused. 

Lol.  Just google 'DT slick back hair' and you will find it.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I think what a lot of people fail to see is that trump has maintained his same hairstyle for the last 30+ years. Just look at his pictures from back then. He def has had some work done with 80s tech, whether it be a scalp reduction or flap. His ex wife even wrote a piece about his hair procedure in her book. But I have a feeling his unique hairstyle is more his choice rather than trying to hide something.

4 hours ago, 1978matt said:

I think Trump had a scalp reduction in the crown area.  The 'Mercedes' scar.  Last year he was pictured with slick backed hair which looked pretty normal:

Trump and his wife Melania are due to be officially welcomed by the Queen on Monday

scalp reduction

If only that pic was known from the start I think this would have changed the race! :D  That pic actually looks decent. I guess he sticks with the the goofy styling he's been doing for decades as like a part of his brand, or a signature.

16 hours ago, pkipling said:

Dude! Where is this picture from? And why doesn't he wear his hair like this all the time?!? This actually looks fairly normal - to the point that it has to be edited, right? Otherwise, why wouldn't this be his go-to? Lol. I'm so confused. 

A lot of us get stuck in the same hairstyle our entire life.  I wear my hair basically the same as when I was 18.  A friend of mine is a big guy and he wears his hair way too long for his size.  I can't say anything to him without offending him.  The third regular who went for coffee was a Mexican guy who had the perfect haircut, and still had mostly black hair despite being 65.  I tried all types of styles, but it always comes back to part on the left, and combed very slightly forward.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

• Administrators

Okay, why have I never seen these photos. It’s making me reconsider, minus the rat tail at the bottom, which looks like a mullet.

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Dazed said:

I don't see why he just doesn't wear his hair like that picture.

My only thought is that horrible hair style is his trademark.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Most definately a Trump trademark.

He had a cameo in Wall Street 'Money Never Sleeps' which didn't make the cut.  I think you can find it on you tube or the DVD extras.

He tells Gordon Gekko he would "look great with a comb-over".

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Trump got like a strange body chest hair like unnatural flow with his hair.  Almost everyone asks him if it is real.  

Biden has a mature transplant, but it doesn’t wreak unnatural to the point a person would question it.  

• Administrators

image.jpeg

I have to say Bidens hair looks pretty natural. I’m not sure he has to grow it out as long as Trump, which means he’s less likely to have one of those wind pictures. I’m still torn because of this picture 

image.jpeg

View my thread

Here's a question.  Has Trump had his temple points done?  🧐

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, ciaus said:

Looks like, he needs to have some filling in above his temple bottom.

image.png.4c407428bf0299b423ae233d703df116.png

Might be unnatural growth, due to his flap procedures.

View my thread