Dr Bisanga 3501 fue

Welwyn

I spoke with Welwyn over the weekend, and he explained his intentions of sharing further photos and an update in the days ahead so we can hopefully look forward to that shortly.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Fun starts now, thanks for keeping us updated.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Welwyn

You have received some great and positive comments from the community. I would echo their sentiments. Good early signs of growth at 4 months. Im looking forward to see your evolution over the next several months.

Some fun months ahead. 

Thanks for the photos. I have added side by side images for easier comparison.

624340139_Screenshot2020-07-31at14_28_48.thumb.png.e5dfe1272fca27b7f8d02afdde12fe8a.png

• Like 1

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

I cant believe I'm at 6 months know the last 2 months have gone so quick compared to the previous 4 months I'm very pleased with my progress so far all opinions would be much appreciated thanks in advance 

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

• Like 1

This was always going to be a fantastic result due to your choice of surgeon and for having what I'd consider to be the ultimate hair characteristics to have for a HT.

Amazing at 6 months - the next 6 will leave you looking ready for the red carpet. 

• Administrators

How did I miss this, absolutely incredible 😳

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Thrilled for you @Welwyn and still a good 6 months to see how things evolve and mature.

It wasn't until I put pre-op and current photos side by side, that I actually appreciated the impact of your transformation.

We very much appreciate your kind words. You are genuinely a good guy and I personally couldn't be happier for you.

236015339_Screenshot2020-09-26at18_35_59.thumb.png.04435db0434f33f82fe8921c641dda58.png46193273_Screenshot2020-09-26at18_35_51.thumb.png.f62c4558f6bf29f3a4a1a80ad078a2b9.png

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Not much artistic value in that hairline imo. Doesn't look all that natural to me. Looks like they just drew a half circle and started placing grafts in it smh. I would look at Dr. Maras's hairline for proper and natural looking examples of a natural looking frontal hairline placement.

Edited by GNX1

@Welwynhas asked me to post the following photos that he has kindly shared with me, on his behalf. These photos represent 9 months post surgery.

I would suggest that the hairline design and placement are ideally suited for Welwyn considering his age, his pattern of loss, texture of hair and personal characteristics. Also very influential in all hairline designs are the shape and dimensions of the patients face, distance between facial landmarks/features, and the bone structure of the patient. None of which can be fully appreciated in photos from the eyebrows up, but the growth and transformation here is obvious.

725820447_Screenshot2021-01-18at17_02_48.thumb.png.6973e2cd32a2783961188c5cc5b960ba.png1562363937_Screenshot2021-01-18at17_03_16.thumb.png.19ca82b55b55cad8e84c28a2d33e5a35.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, GNX1 said:

Not much artistic value in that hairline imo. Doesn't look all that natural to me. Looks like they just drew a half circle and started placing grafts in it smh. I would look at Dr. Maras's hairline for proper and natural looking examples of a natural looking frontal hairline placement.

We’re here to encourage and help, not tear down. I’m actually sickened by your attitude. Our forum is not for you. Go troll elsewhere. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

View my thread

• Valued Contributor

I couldn’t disagree with @GNX1 more. This result doesn’t even look like a “result” whatsoever. No one person will ever look at you, @Welwyn,  and go, “that guy had a hair transplant.” This looks like it happened in nature.

Hell, I would would challenge anyone on this forum to deduce that this was the result of a hair transplant after seeing you randomly in public. If I saw you randomly at Disney World I would poke my wife in the arm and say, “Look at that head of hair. Some guys get so f’ing lucky”.

My wife gets really tired of me talking about hair transplants. Lol

• Like 3