Dr Bisanga 3501 fue

Welwyn

• 2 weeks later...

What an amazing result, I would be SO, SO happy with that too. A game changer, thank you for sharing your journey with us. The negative comments baffle me, the photo show outstanding result.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@Welwyn kindly shared the following 12 month photos with me earlier today, and asked me if I could post them on his behalf. He explained that he is thrilled with his result and the timing of surgery just before initial Covid lockdown couldn't have been better in terms of the downtime, recovery and growth.

He explained that he doesn't visit the forum quite as often now as he has been able to move forward in this regard and not be constantly concerned regarding his hair but wishes everybody the best and thanks everybody for their support and does browse from time to time.

He also explained that now, when looking back over photographs of the last 25-30+ years, when he never really thought that his loss was as extreme as it was due to his naturally and favourable hair characteristics, that when comparing to his current status 12 months after surgery, the transformation is quite dramatic and he feels that he has a better hairline now than he can ever remember having.

He is a great guy and I am very happy for him.

1451766018_Screenshot2021-03-30at14_00_46.thumb.png.1742622454fbc685086de6793eedadb8.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.