3000 Grafts Booked in with Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika @Eugenix Delhi Centre

On 9/15/2019 at 8:49 PM, paddyirishman said:

Ahmedabad_guy thanks for your update. Your crown has improved in density even though you didnt get grafts there so your multivitamins and medication has worked there. Your hairline now and density has really improved in your pictures since your last post which is great to see and Im very happy for you. Your temple area that was filled looks really natural and blends in as if absoutely untouched and natural.Yes you can see that big change and you have crossed the line where your HT is on its way now to becoming a really great result in my opinion .  I hope your numbness disappears soon and I wonder is this a natural part of the HT journey @ nearly 5 months ?  

All the best for now and looking forward to your future posts and updates.

..............Paddy..........

Hi Paddy,

Yes crown area is improved due to finax, regaine and multivitamin s I am taking.

Regarding numbness doctors has asked me to wait for one more month

Looking very good ahmedabad_guy. You have gone 5 months now however the pictures show a great looking density so far. From the pictures its hard to believe you has anything done at all in my opinion as your hair looks so natural. I hops the numbness in your recipent has settled down a little more .

Even though its only 5 months after your HT how does the density feel now ? or compare to how it was at 4 months ?   Thanks again for your update ahmedabad_guy.  All the best for more growth in the next month.

........Paddy.....

On 9/23/2019 at 10:15 PM, paddyirishman said:

Looking very good ahmedabad_guy. You have gone 5 months now however the pictures show a great looking density so far. From the pictures its hard to believe you has anything done at all in my opinion as your hair looks so natural. I hops the numbness in your recipent has settled down a little more .

Even though its only 5 months after your HT how does the density feel now ? or compare to how it was at 4 months ?   Thanks again for your update ahmedabad_guy.  All the best for more growth in the next month.

........Paddy.....

Thanks for your comment. I can still feel that some hair is still growing when i run my fingers over my head. I think in next two months we will know exactly how it is going to turn out. So far i am happy with the progress but i am hoping for better density in coming months. Numbness is settling down but i wouldn't say it is completely gone yet. When are you getting your HT done ? 

• Administrators

Everything is looking great. I think you're right on track for a home run look forward to seeing your progress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/26/2019 at 3:08 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Everything is looking great. I think you're right on track for a home run look forward to seeing your progress.

Thanks for the kind words @Melvin-Moderator . I am prepared to wait for another 2-3 months and then I will judge my results. I am doing my bit to keep my post up to date with my progress. Hope my results will help other patients in their research.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:04 AM, paddyirishman said:

I am having my HT this coming November with EUGENIX.  Dr.Pradeep and Dr.Arika. Its not far away now.  You @ahmedabad_guy have inspired me greatly with your detailed account of your own experience with @Eugenix Hair Science which im very thankful for.

..........Paddy......

I am glad my post inspired you. I hope it inspired many others and they make informed decision. HT is very emotional decision for lot of people and if it goes wrong we end up regretting and feeling helpless that is why proper research is very important. 

Looking really good at this stage, in my opinion.

Even the previous update showed remarkable progress from the update before it. Everything seems right on track. The new hairline looks very impressive, and I'm genuinely expecting the density continue to pick up even more. Definitely looks like you're on track for a killer result 👍

17 hours ago, LeftHook said:

Looking really good at this stage, in my opinion.

Even the previous update showed remarkable progress from the update before it. Everything seems right on track. The new hairline looks very impressive, and I'm genuinely expecting the density continue to pick up even more. Definitely looks like you're on track for a killer result 👍

I am expecting same too @LeftHook that density continue to pick up from here.Considering it has been only five months this is what i was expecting so i am satisfied with my HT journey so far. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks for your kind words.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 1:05 AM, paddyirishman said:

HAPPY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY @AHMEDABAD_GUY. 

That was a very fast 6 months indeed. Its all down hill from here for you now !

..........Paddy.........

Hi @paddyirishman

Yes I have completed 6 months yesterday.

I am uploading some pics which I took yesterday.

Density has improved in last one month. I would give 2 more months to judge my final result because I don't see there will be too much improvement after 8 months. So far happy with my progress.

Other experts can judge my progress and give their feedback.

I have tried my best to take pics from all the angles and as close as possible. 

IMG_20191026_204720.JPG

IMG_20191025_145623.JPG

IMG_20191025_145348.JPG

IMG_20191025_145324.JPG

IMG_20191025_145233.JPG

IMG_20191025_141716.jpg

IMG_20191025_145205.JPG

IMG_20191025_145135.JPG

IMG_20191025_145105.JPG

IMG_20191025_145004.JPG

IMG_20191025_145507.JPG

IMG_20191025_145447.JPG

IMG_20191025_145415.JPG

IMG_20191025_145259.JPG

Edited by ahmedabad_guy

@ahmedabad_guy thanks for your update. The pictures look great, you seem to have very good density , I would think you are well on your way as you still have another good 4 months of maturing at least to go. 

Whats your doner area at the back of your head  like when you run your fingers through it. ??? I mean density wise ??  You had 3700 grafts removed. . What did it feel like before your HT and what does your hair feel like now ? 

........thanks again..@ahmedabad_guy ..

........Paddy.....

3 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

@ahmedabad_guy thanks for your update. The pictures look great, you seem to have very good density , I would think you are well on your way as you still have another good 4 months of maturing at least to go. 

Whats your doner area at the back of your head  like when you run your fingers through it. ??? I mean density wise ??  You had 3700 grafts removed. . What did it feel like before your HT and what does your hair feel like now ? 

........thanks again..@ahmedabad_guy ..

........Paddy.....

to be honest paddy. My donor area looks untouched even after doctors have extracted 3700 grafts. Even with short hair nobody can tell i had any hair removed from back of my head. 

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

So here I am with my 240 days (8 month's) update. Apologies for not updating my post last month.I just want to share my great experience I had with Dr Pradeep Sethi & Dr Arika Bansal. I am happy with my result and progress so far. Grafts implanted in my frontal area has grown completely. I can see small bald patches in my crown area which is not noticeable at the moment even in the pics I took from very close distance. I am planning to live with this for next few years at least and then get it fixed. Doctors didnt target that area and I had no grafts implanted in my mid scalp area. 

Overall I am happy with my results and progress. I am not hoping too much growth from here onwards but I will still update my post every month for next few months. I have received many questions about my experience with Dr Pradeep Sethi & Dr Arika Bansal only thing I can say about them is that both of them are amazing personalitu who really cares about their patient's. They looks after their patient's and don't leave them on their own after surgery they stay connected with patients and create life long relationship. If you are still researching and don't know who is the right surgeon for your HT just trust Dr Sethi & Dr Bansal and go ahead.Dr sethi and Dr bansal keeps his clinic up to date with latest tools and train their technicians regularly. They have team working for them for 10 years.Both doctors in my opinion are excellent they regularly attend conferences to keep up with any latest innovation happening within hair restoration field both are keen learner's and want to improve their skills in their respective fields.

I am here to help this community and I will do my best to answers as many questions as possible. Feel free to inbox me. I have researched for 14 years before finalizing Dr Sethi and I can proudly say I have made the right choice.

Regards,

IMG_20191221_203832.JPG

IMG_20191221_203715.JPG

IMG_20191221_203624.JPG

IMG_20191221_203809.JPG

IMG_20191221_203741.JPG

IMG_20191221_203455.JPG

IMG_20191204_223439.JPG

IMG_20191204_223357.JPG

IMG_20191222_005722.JPG

Edited by ahmedabad_guy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, FrontalHT12 said:

Results look really good at 8 months.

Any updates?

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 2/13/2020 at 4:03 PM, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hi guys,

This is my 9 and half months result. I am going to post my donor area pics this weekend.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-07 at 10.55.43.jpeg

Amazing result Sir.. Congratulation!

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.