3000 Grafts Booked in with Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika @Eugenix Delhi Centre

5 hours ago, harin said:

You will start noticing growth with in next 45-60 days and it will thicken further by 6th month mark, happy days ahead, enjoy the growth. Congratulations again. Consider trimming with No 2 clipper after few weeks, makes ugly duckling phase tolerable.

Thanks for your advise harin. I will get my sides trimmed very soon

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LeftHook said:

Thanks for posting this latest update.

Indeed, everything appears to be going exactly as per the typical HT timescale. Now that the most unpleasant phase is pretty much drawing to its close, the good times begin! Eugenix results are always exciting, and so I can only imagine how excellent your results will be in the upcoming months. 

I looked back over this thread, and in particular, the close ups that you included immediate post-op photos. The new hairline is definitely a work of genius. I really like the way that there are 2 or 3 isolated single that hairs have been placed a millimetre or so in front of the hairline, just as is often the case with hairlines prior to hairloss. They've taken ultra-natural appearance extremely seriously, and that is a wonderful thing.

By the way, I met Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal when they came over to Manchester, last month. When I mentioned this forum, and also that my native tongue is Gujarati, Dr Pradeep did mention you! :D

My only question is regarding medication. I've read that you didn't take any medication before the HT. Post op, have you been taking finasteride, minoxidil, or anything else?

Hello @LeftHook 

I am taking finex, multivitamins and have started rogaine foam since last 3 weeks

• Like 1

Thanks for your update ahmedabad_guy.  Your hair has really come good,  in another month or so there should be a really big improvement.

Have you considered taking Biotin or aloe vera or Saw Palmatto, they are all great for good growth strengthing and thickening the hair ?

........ Paddy......

On 6/6/2019 at 8:55 PM, ahmedabad_guy said:

Day 42 updates

Hello all,

Today i have completed 42 days since my surgery. I can still feel some pain in my recipient area every now and then but it is not bothering me too much. Recipient area is still little bit numb but it is better then 2 weeks ago. I have lost my 80% hair from transplanted area. This is worst part of HT journey. I have attached my current state of my head.

Thanks

IMG_20190606_141005.JPG

IMG_20190606_141020.JPG

IMG_20190606_141033.JPG

IMG_20190606_141050.JPG

IMG_20190606_142804.JPG

IMG_20190606_140724.jpg

IMG_20190606_140755.jpg

Hi

Allmost going on right way...

Best of luck for your new look.

5 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Thanks for your update ahmedabad_guy.  Your hair has really come good,  in another month or so there should be a really big improvement.

Have you considered taking Biotin or aloe vera or Saw Palmatto, they are all great for good growth strengthing and thickening the hair ?

........ Paddy......

I am taking biotin and aloe vera juice paddy

• 4 weeks later...

Day 90 update

Just want to give you guys quick update on my progress. I can see some hairs are growing back in frontal area. Lot of my hairs are coming out gray and that is why it is difficult to capture in pics. I can see lot of small hairs popping out hopefully i will be able to capture it in my four months update . i have attached my  3 month pics.

IMG_20190801_221220.JPG

IMG_20190801_221220.JPG

Your hair looks thicker and has come on since your 60 day update and has blended in that little bit more. I must admit your hairline looks great even at this early stage.

How is the numbness in your recipent area now ? Is it gone or do you still have a little.  ? 

Thanks for your update ahmedabad_guy 

.........all the best.....

............Paddy........

7 hours ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Slight numbness is still there paddy.texture of hair is slightly different then native hair i hope with time it all blends well

It will take time for texture to blend in, for me it took close to 12-14 months. So hang in there. Next 2 -3 months you should start seeing some good growth.

My Thread: 

4 hours ago, harin said:

It will take time for texture to blend in, for me it took close to 12-14 months. So hang in there. Next 2 -3 months you should start seeing some good growth.

Thank you for sharing your experience @harin .  i was hoping it will blend with native hair in 6 months time but i guess i was wrong. Lets see how next 2-3 months pans out. Will keep my thread updated

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing and updating. All those small white hairs you had have changed color to the same as the rest of your hair and have matured well. You are less than 4 months so you are now in a great position as the worst is well and truly behind you.

How is your doner region now ? Any numbness or itching? 

How does your doner hair feel on the back or sides of your head ? Would you notice that all that hair was removed ?

......thanks again.....

.........Paddy......

Hey paddy,

I have colored my hair recently that is why you can see less white hairs. Donor area is absolutely fine no numbness or itching. Donor hair is also looking normal. I have attached pics of my donor area in my previous posts. 

However i still have slight numbness in recipient area. No pain though. Pics i have uploaded in my last post it was taken after 3 months and 20 days in 6 days time i will complete four months i will upload few more pics again.

• 3 weeks later...

Day 140 (4 months 20 days) updates

Apologies first of all due to my work commitment I was not able to update my thread. I have received few PM I have tried to answer as many as possible. If I have missed yours then ask your question here I will be happy to share my experience with eugenix. Some of you who has my number feel free to call me if you have any question I will be happy to answer. I have gone through this process and I understand how difficult it is now a days to find surgeons you can trust due to this fake marketing.

Few words about Dr Pradeep Sethi. My results are not 100% because it has been only four and half months so I will reserve my comment s about his work for few more months. So far I am happy with the growth and hoping to see more improvement in next few months.I must say Dr Pradeep Sethi is amazing man he is patients doctors. He is best in this field and master in hair line design that is why I have chosen him and so far I am glad I have been proven right behind the scene Dr Arika Bansal makes sure their team is properly trained and they follow all the procedure when it comes to HT. She understands that this is life changing procedure for patients. I think they both compliment each other really well.

Anyways back to my progress. I still have some numbness In frontal part of my head. I need to speak to doctor about this when this will be gone completely. Density is improving day by day and hopefully in next 3 months i will have full coverage.Other then that everything is going normal.I let you guys comment and provide your feedback.

Please find my latest pics attached
IMG_20190913_222643.thumb.JPG.58977083e967c4b1861f0072f8a791fc.JPGIMG_20190913_223002.thumb.JPG.4991067c3ba6d70e346c46c5644046f0.JPG

IMG_20190913_223048.JPG

IMG_20190913_223026.JPG

IMG_20190913_222926.JPG

IMG_20190913_222720.JPG

• Like 1

So far the results look remarkable, for this early in the journey. The new hairline is really taking shape 👍 

The combination of their innovative methods and techniques, choice of surgical tools, artistry, and all round expertise seems to working wonders pretty much every single time for Eugenix patients. I'm delighted for you @ahmedabad_guy. After seeing you're progress I'm now genuinely looking forward to getting my HT done in Gurgaon next year! :D

Ahmedabad_guy thanks for your update. Your crown has improved in density even though you didnt get grafts there so your multivitamins and medication has worked there. Your hairline now and density has really improved in your pictures since your last post which is great to see and Im very happy for you. Your temple area that was filled looks really natural and blends in as if absoutely untouched and natural.Yes you can see that big change and you have crossed the line where your HT is on its way now to becoming a really great result in my opinion .  I hope your numbness disappears soon and I wonder is this a natural part of the HT journey @ nearly 5 months ?  

All the best for now and looking forward to your future posts and updates.

..............Paddy..........

On 9/15/2019 at 4:13 PM, bruce90 said:

@ahmedabad_guy Do you know what type of tool the doctors use for extractions? Is it a manual punch or a motorized extractor tool? Also was your whole procedure done via the DHT technique?

Yes the whole procedure was done via DHT. They have used motorized extractor tool.

Edited by ahmedabad_guy