3000 Grafts Booked in with Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika @Eugenix Delhi Centre

On 12/30/2019 at 3:19 AM, Min12 said:

I’d love to see the donor with short hair if you could provide one to see if it’s gotten patchy or not.

Also what mm size punch was used?

thanks!

Hello @Min12

Sorry I have missed your post.Here is my donor area after 11 and half months. I took this pic today.

IMG_20200414_165337.JPG

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to provide quick update on my progress. Here is 11 and half month pics I took from close angle of my hair line. This will give you good idea about hair line density. Overall I  am very happy with my result and I have achieved what I wanted from my first HT. Very grateful to dr arika bansal and dr Pradeep Sethi. I am still in touch with both doctors never felt like I went to unknown place to get my HT done. One advice to all the people who are still researching never choose the place just by seeing few pics on their website.talk to their  past patients of the doctor and once you are confident then just trust your choice and go ahead. You will never regret. 

IMG_20200414_164925.thumb.JPG.1122d42aad535f754d92742ba5ac5b7f.JPGIMG_20200414_164743.thumb.JPG.1caa697b5a89ef29dde04a4abe495807.JPGIMG_20200414_164743.thumb.JPG.1caa697b5a89ef29dde04a4abe495807.JPG

IMG_20200414_165337.JPG

IMG_20200414_164851.JPG

IMG_20200414_164801.JPG

IMG_20200414_164812.JPG

• Like 1

Great result !!

Amazing sir. Thank you for updating your result.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

😳 Wow that is a fantastic result..thanks for sharing, definitely a lot of happy Eugenix patients on our forum.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Hello folks,

I took this pic of my  hairline 2 weeks ago. I have completed my one year just thought to share it with you all. Not expecting too much growth from this point.

I am really happy that i have choosen dr Sethi and dr bansal for my surgery. 

I can't thank enough both doctors and Eugenix team for the service and hospitality they have provided. Keep up the good work guys.i have no doubt that eugenix will be number one in few years within HT restoration industry.

My hairline now.

IMG_20200516_213639.thumb.jpg.04bc75fea1d69d479de0c2a6a2da73d1.jpg

My hairline on the day of  surgery

Screenshot_20200516_214942.jpg

Edited by ahmedabad_guy
  • Like 1

Congratulation sir

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

20 hours ago, Gatsby said:

That's a fantastic result and seems to be consistent with Eugenix patients. You have made the long haul to get to 2 months. Now go and enjoy your hair because it looks incredibly natural! Congratulations!

There is no doubt Eugenix is by far the best in the industry at the present moment. The good thing about them is their doctors are constantly trying to upgrade their skills by visiting other well known surgeons of the world. 

• 2 years later...