3000 Grafts Booked in with Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika @Eugenix Delhi Centre

Hello Folks,

So, I have had my first transplant done yesterday. I got 3470 grafts transplanted from back of my head. Initially we estimated for 3000 but after my consultation with Dr Pradeep Sethi when he was designing my hairline, he thought my forehead is big so to get decent look back it is worth bringing my hairline little bit forward. I just went with his recommendation as he is an expert in this field. According to him my donor area is good since I was not taking any medication my existing hairline was thinning too. He decided to fill that gap as well.

Dr Pradeep Sethi’s involvement in my surgery.

1)      Drawing Hair Line Design: 100%

2)      Trimming my Hair: 100%

3)      Before and After Pics: 100%

4)      Local Anesthesia: 50% and Eugenix Trained Doctors: 50%

5)      Making Slits as per my hairline design: 100 % by Dr Pradeep Sethi

6)      Extraction of grafts: 30% by Dr Pradeep Sethi and Eugenix Trained Doctors: 70%

7)      Implantation of Grafts: Temple Area & Hairline by Dr Pradeep Sethi 30 % and other areas by Eugenix Trained Doctors & Technicians: 70 %

One thing I have realized after my surgery why Eugenix is producing solid results and it is not just because of Dr Pradeep Sethi & Dr Arika Bansal. It is because of their entire team and Eugenix Trained Doctors and technicians some of their technician started working with Eugenix 10 years ago some 5 years ago but you must admire their commitment and devotion to their work. My surgery was like marathon surgery Dr Sethi and his team has started  10.30 am and finished at 11.30 pm, I did ask technicians if they want to call it a day around 9.30 pm and continue tomorrow but they said if you are comfortable we would like to finish it today. Obviously, I wanted to get it done on the same day too I said to them let’s continue. Eugenix team is like one small family where everyone greets with smile all the time and always ready to help. In Dr Pradeep Sethi’s own words “His team is backbone of his sucess”.

My experience with them was fantastic. So far, I feel I made the right choice by coming here.  I am not sure how my results will pan out in next six months’ time I can just hope and pray to get decent results.

I have attached my pics for all of you to see because I know most of you are keen to see that. I have attached some more clinic pics. I am staying at Eugenix Inhouse staying facilities and I am absolutely loving it. Got chance to speak with Dr Pradeep Sethi had dinner with him yesterday. You just don’t feel like you are in unknown territory and it is not like I am getting special treatment or anything I saw Dr Pradeep treating other patient came from Chicago in same manner. In short, I feel this place is for some one who wants to get outstanding results with family touch. I hope to come here again but not for surgery though just to meet team and Dr Pradeep Sethi. I was comparing my post op pics with other top notch doctors in the world outside India and according to me my quality of work is not bad but I would like to have your inputs so please provide your feedback whether it is negative or positive I am happy to take it on my chin.

I had an opportunity to discuss some of the concerns raised by forum members:

I raised some of the concerns shown by few users on the forum about their pricing and senior doctors involvement in surgery and the response from Dr Sethi, they are working on their  pricing structure and he has assured me to publish their cost along with their services they offer on their website very soon. One more concern which I was seeing from lot of members that why don’t we get many individuals posting their results on this forum and his response was most of their patients come from word of mouth and they didn’t even know about these forums exist but he did say he will try to come up with some strategies which will encourage individuals to post their results by themselves. If this happens, we will see many patients posting their results here on forums which will obviously help us in making decisions to choose right surgeon for ourselves.

I also got chance to learn about DHT technique from Dr Sethi he has kindly drawn everything on piece of paper for me to make me understand difference between FUE and DHT.  I will scan and attach it to my post later and hopefully it will help other guys in understanding

I am still here till Saturday so if you have guys have any question post it on my thread, I will try to find answers from Dr Pradeep Sethi or Dr Arika Bansal.

Regards,

Before -Top.jpg

Before Side.jpg

After-Front.jpg

After - Frontal Area.jpg

After - Side Back.jpeg

After Back.jpeg

After Side Close ups.jpeg

After Side Close up.jpeg

After Temple.jpeg

After Side Temples.jpeg

After Head Down.jpeg

10 minutes ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hello Folks,

So, I have had my first transplant done yesterday. I got 3470 grafts transplanted from back of my head. Initially we estimated for 3000 but after my consultation with Dr Pradeep Sethi when he was designing my hairline, he thought my forehead is big so to get decent look back it is worth bringing my hairline little bit forward. I just went with his recommendation as he is an expert in this field. According to him my donor area is good since I was not taking any medication my existing hairline was thinning too. He decided to fill that gap as well.

6)      Extraction of grafts: 30% by Dr Pradeep Sethi and Eugenix Trained Doctors: 70%

7)      Implantation of Grafts: Temple Area & Hairline by Dr Pradeep Sethi 30 % and other areas by Eugenix Trained Doctors & Technicians: 70 %

One thing I have realized after my surgery why Eugenix is producing solid results and it is not just because of Dr Pradeep Sethi & Dr Arika Bansal. It is because of their entire team and Eugenix Trained Doctors and technicians some of their technician started working with Eugenix 10 years ago some 5 years ago but you must admire their commitment and devotion to their work. My surgery was like marathon surgery Dr Sethi and his team has started  10.30 am and finished at 11.30 pm, I did ask technicians if they want to call it a day around 9.30 pm and continue tomorrow but they said if you are comfortable we would like to finish it today. Obviously, I wanted to get it done on the same day too I said to them let’s continue. Eugenix team is like one small family where everyone greets with smile all the time and always ready to help. In Dr Pradeep Sethi’s own words “His team is backbone of his sucess”.

My experience with them was fantastic. So far, I feel I made the right choice by coming here.  I am not sure how my results will pan out in next six months’ time I can just hope and pray to get decent results.

I have attached my pics for all of you to see because I know most of you are keen to see that. I have attached some more clinic pics. I am staying at Eugenix Inhouse staying facilities and I am absolutely loving it. Got chance to speak with Dr Pradeep Sethi had dinner with him yesterday. You just don’t feel like you are in unknown territory and it is not like I am getting special treatment or anything I saw Dr Pradeep treating other patient came from Chicago in same manner. In short, I feel this place is for some one who wants to get outstanding results with family touch. I hope to come here again but not for surgery though just to meet team and Dr Pradeep Sethi. I was comparing my post op pics with other top notch doctors in the world outside India and according to me my quality of work is not bad but I would like to have your inputs so please provide your feedback whether it is negative or positive I am happy to take it on my chin.

I raised some of the concerns shown by few users on the forum about their pricing and senior doctors involvement in surgery and the response from Dr Sethi, they are working on their  pricing structure and he has assured me to publish their cost along with their services they offer on their website very soon. One more concern which I was seeing from lot of members that why don’t we get many individuals posting their results on this forum and his response was most of their patients come from word of mouth and they didn’t even know about these forums exist but he did say he will try to come up with some strategies which will encourage individuals to post their results by themselves. If this happens, we will see many patients posting their results here on forums which will obviously help us in making decisions to choose right surgeon for ourselves.

I also got chance to learn about DHT technique from Dr Sethi he has kindly drawn everything on piece of paper for me to make me understand difference between FUE and DHT.  I will scan and attach it to my post later and hopefully it will help other guys in understanding

I am still here till Saturday so if you have guys have any question post it on my thread, I will try to find answers from Dr Pradeep Sethi or Dr Arika Bansal.

Regards,

Before -Top.jpg

Before Side.jpg

After-Front.jpg

After - Frontal Area.jpg

After - Side Back.jpeg

After Back.jpeg

After Side Close up.jpeg

After Temple.jpeg

After Side Temples.jpeg

After Head Down.jpeg

Damn!

Work looks great brother! Hope to see you get good results.

I am looking forward to meeting the doctors myself.

Also, donor extraction pattern looks unbelievably good too!

Edited by AltonMeyer

8 minutes ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hello Folks,

Regards,

Before -Top.jpg

Before Side.jpg

After-Front.jpg

After - Frontal Area.jpg

After - Side Back.jpeg

After Back.jpeg

After Side Close up.jpeg

After Temple.jpeg

After Side Temples.jpeg

After Head Down.jpeg

Looks very good. I may say you going to get very good density.

Only to take care for few days.

You will be get killer look bro...

Best of luck...keep update.

I am so happy. Atleast you inspire with my results and done with Eugenix.

Once again congratulations to 

Team Eugenix 

Well done.... keep it up...

You are the proud clinic of india

@ahmedabad_guy

4 hours ago, Ashishmehta said:

Looks very good. I may say you going to get very good density.

Only to take care for few days.

You will be get killer look bro...

Best of luck...keep update.

I am so happy. Atleast you inspire with my results and done with Eugenix.

Once again congratulations to 

Team Eugenix 

Well done.... keep it up...

You are the proud clinic of india

@ahmedabad_guy

Than you @Ashishmehta for your kind words

4 hours ago, AltonMeyer said:

Damn!

Work looks great brother! Hope to see you get good results.

I am looking forward to meeting the doctors myself.

Also, donor extraction pattern looks unbelievably good too!

Good luck.

Hope all goes according to plan for you 

On 4/23/2019 at 11:44 PM, ahmedabad_guy said:

Thanks @paddyirishman i will surely post my progress regularly. I know there are lot of people out there on this forum who are keen to see my progress and growth i can say that because i am already receiving lot of private messages from them and few of them are based in UK f they want i  will try to meet them as well once i am back in UK. This actually motivates me to share my experience more and more and help out others because there was a time when other patients posted their results and shared their experience and on basis of their experience i have made my own decision. Only time will tell me if my decision is right or wrong. Stay tuned for my post op pics.

All the best mate. Look forward to your pictures and experience.

20 hours ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hello Folks,

Regards,

Before -Top.jpg

Before Side.jpg

After-Front.jpg

After - Frontal Area.jpg

After - Side Back.jpeg

After Back.jpeg

After Side Close up.jpeg

After Temple.jpeg

After Side Temples.jpeg

After Head Down.jpeg

Brilliant mate. Look forward to seeing your journey for next few months. I am leaning towards Dr Sethi myself and would be good to see the results

Thanks for your kind words. IMO Dr Sethi is best when it comes to producing results on consistent basis and it is purely because of their technique they are using.I will be uploading some notes he made for me to explain why DHT is more successful compare to traditional FUE. If you have made your mind up on Dr Sethi then just go ahead. I can assure you that you will not regret your decision. I am telling you that from my personal experience. Speak to Doctor clarify all your doubts and once your confident book your dates. 

Edited by ahmedabad_guy

Hello All,

As promised in my previous post i have now attached the difference between traditional FUE and DHT explained by Dr Pradeep Sethi. I hope this helps to people who are keen to know about this topic and still researching. Please read and feel free to ask me question if you still need clarification.1904486738_WhatsAppImage2019-04-26at09_16_19.thumb.jpeg.34edc51711587bdc04314c5219e0ad01.jpeg1498095543_WhatsAppImage2019-04-26at09_16_18.thumb.jpeg.ad30f41e3935685669de17015dc92b83.jpeg1498095543_WhatsAppImage2019-04-26at09_16_18.thumb.jpeg.ad30f41e3935685669de17015dc92b83.jpeg

Regards, 

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-26 at 09.16.20.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello Guys,

Today is my seventh day after Hair Transplant. I will be uploading my pics after my first head wash soon.

Experience with Eugenix:

I have stayed at Eugenix (In House Staying Facility) for 3 days after my HT. It’s good that I have stayed there because on the second day I bumped into a wall accidentally and one of my graft came out. Dr Sethi fixed it straightaway. I am in constant touch with Dr Sethi & Nelson (Counselor) since then. This is the best thing about Dr Sethi and his team, once you are there, they treat you like family member and they make sure they looked after you well. For example, on the second day after my surgery Dr Sethi took me and another patient who came from Chicago to one wonderful restaurant for dinner in Gurgaon. I mean this is very rare that Doctor taking you for Dinner, this shows that when it comes to hospitality, they will go to any extent to make sure you are very well looked after. Most of the patients I met during my stay, all told me one common thing they came to Eugenix because one of their colleagues, friend or relative had surgery done here and they are impressed with the results that is why they have chosen Eugenix. This shows their biggest source of business is word of mouth plus I have noticed at Eugenix every staff member goes out of their way to help you in any assistance you need during your stay. They try to build relationship with patients not just for one surgery, but they make sure if anything goes wrong, they are there to take responsibility and to fix it. Also, I noticed that their huge team is only doing hair transplant job and no other cosmetic practice. They all are focused with one pointedness to provide great results and the doctors are busy putting down their head only in doing great work to produce great results and giving great experiences to patients.

Now, I know why patients who had their surgery done with Dr Sethi or Dr Bansal in past were always praising Eugenix so much. It is all because Eugenix treats you like family members.   

I also met some of their Ex-Patients who had surgery done and they had fantastic growth. Hope my results turns out to be same as them.

Cost:

Since last few months lot of members on this forum were either confused about Eugenix pricing or had incorrect information. There is some good news for all those people. Eugenix have published their prices on their website.

https://www.eugenix.in/cost-of-hair-transplant.html

4 hours ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hello Guys,

Today is my seventh day after Hair Transplant. I will be uploading my pics after my first head wash soon.

Experience with Eugenix:

I have stayed at Eugenix (In House Staying Facility) for 3 days after my HT. It’s good that I have stayed there because on the second day I bumped into a wall accidentally and one of my graft came out. Dr Sethi fixed it straightaway. I am in constant touch with Dr Sethi & Nelson (Counselor) since then. This is the best thing about Dr Sethi and his team, once you are there, they treat you like family member and they make sure they looked after you well. For example, on the second day after my surgery Dr Sethi took me and another patient who came from Chicago to one wonderful restaurant for dinner in Gurgaon. I mean this is very rare that Doctor taking you for Dinner, this shows that when it comes to hospitality, they will go to any extent to make sure you are very well looked after. Most of the patients I met during my stay, all told me one common thing they came to Eugenix because one of their colleagues, friend or relative had surgery done here and they are impressed with the results that is why they have chosen Eugenix. This shows their biggest source of business is word of mouth plus I have noticed at Eugenix every staff member goes out of their way to help you in any assistance you need during your stay. They try to build relationship with patients not just for one surgery, but they make sure if anything goes wrong, they are there to take responsibility and to fix it. Also, I noticed that their huge team is only doing hair transplant job and no other cosmetic practice. They all are focused with one pointedness to provide great results and the doctors are busy putting down their head only in doing great work to produce great results and giving great experiences to patients.

Now, I know why patients who had their surgery done with Dr Sethi or Dr Bansal in past were always praising Eugenix so much. It is all because Eugenix treats you like family members.   

I also met some of their Ex-Patients who had surgery done and they had fantastic growth. Hope my results turns out to be same as them.

Cost:

Since last few months lot of members on this forum were either confused about Eugenix pricing or had incorrect information. There is some good news for all those people. Eugenix have published their prices on their website.

https://www.eugenix.in/cost-of-hair-transplant.html

So true, even now he is in constant touch, wonderful and caring doctor.

My Thread: 

Thanks for the update ahmedabad_guy 

great write up and great sharing of the doctors notes.

Did the doctors mention that us guys from this side of the world have thinner hair for hair transplant and is more challenging to the Indian guys.?

What about the guy from Chicago? What about his hair characteristics and did he do a write up anywhere?

......All the best for now......

........Paddy..........

2 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Did the doctors mention that us guys from this side of the world have thinner hair for hair transplant and is more challenging to the Indian guys.?

What about the guy from Chicago? What about his hair characteristics and did he do a write up anywhere?

........Paddy..........

I agree I'd really like to see much more before and after examples of non-Indian patients 

It's not only the possible thinner Caucasian hair but also maybe more importantly the higher contrast between lighter skin compared to the darker Indian skin 

Edited by Markee

I thought that Dr. Pradeep would do 100% of the extractions.   I was a little surprised to see that he was involved in only 30% of the extractions.   Why is this?   

Harin...Do you remember if Dr. Arika was involved in 100% of your extractions?

6 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

........Paddy..........

Hey @paddyirishman

I am going to talk to dr sethi regarding something else today i will raise this with him and will come back to you with his response.

Chicago guy is Doctor himself he was travelling back to USA yesterday he did tell me he will create his post once he is in States. So just wait and watch. He was indian too so i guess his hair characteristics was similar to me.

2 hours ago, roscopeeco78 said:

I thought that Dr. Pradeep would do 100% of the extractions.   I was a little surprised to see that he was involved in only 30% of the extractions.   Why is this?   

Harin...Do you remember if Dr. Arika was involved in 100% of your extractions?

I was aware before my surgery that he will not be involved in 100% extractions so i was well prepared for that.

4 hours ago, Markee said:

I agree I'd really like to see much more before and after examples of non-Indian patients 

It's not only the possible thinner Caucasian hair but also maybe more importantly the higher contrast between lighter skin compared to the darker Indian skin 

Sure i will ask doc to present more examples of non indian patient on this forum.

I reviewed their price quotes that you linked and I think the premium service and highest price has him involved 100%.   They seem to have three price structures which dictates their percent of involvement.   

11 minutes ago, roscopeeco78 said:

I reviewed their price quotes that you linked and I think the premium service and highest price has him involved 100%.   They seem to have three price structures which dictates their percent of involvement.   

You might be right but it is always worth double checking with clinic. Just drop them an email to avoid any confusion. good luck

13 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

........Paddy..........

Hey @paddyirishman

I got chance to speak with Dr Sethi and he said they do 3-4 Caucasians patients every month. He said they have created few posts here in the past. All the recent surgeries they have performed in last six months they only have before and immediate post op pics only. I have told them if possible please create post with that so prospective patients like you get some confidence in making decisions. If you have any more question just tag @DrPradeep Sethi and he will reply back to you. They are trying to be as active as possible on HTN.

ahmedabad_guy  thanks again for your great invaluable information. 

Its very encouraging to hear Dr. Sethi carries out HTs on us guys as well.

Thanks for your connection with the Dr.  on this and his feedback. I think a lot of potential patients will have an interest .

Looking forward to the upcoming results.

If you had to do your HT  at this Clinic all over again would there be any minor detail you would tweek here or there from start to present? 

Best wishes again  and thank you ..

..........Paddy.........