3000 Grafts Booked in with Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika @Eugenix Delhi Centre

22 hours ago, Markee said:

I agree I'd really like to see much more before and after examples of non-Indian patients 

It's not only the possible thinner Caucasian hair but also maybe more importantly the higher contrast between lighter skin compared to the darker Indian skin 

Agree Markee

This is my 15the day pic before and after head wash.Going out with my friends without cap. So far only comments i got. Why did you trim your hair? I responded by saying because its hot in India. So far work looks clean to me and nobody has commented if i had HT DONE

IMG_20190507_142748.thumb.jpg.233ee298c4a0dde66d5008ed06893f0f.jpg

IMG_20190509_120713.jpg

Edited by ahmedabad_guy

23 hours ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

This is my 15the day pic before and after head wash.Going out with my friends without cap. So far only comments i got. Why did you trim your hair? I responded by saying because its hot in India. So far work looks clean to me and nobody has commented if i had HT DONE

IMG_20190507_142748.thumb.jpg.233ee298c4a0dde66d5008ed06893f0f.jpg

IMG_20190509_120713.jpg

Nice one

Day 16

Back of my head. Hardly noticeable that i had anything done. Remarkable recovery. I am hoping it will get even better by Monday. I am back to work from next Monday. Lets see if someone notices that i had HT done.

Screenshot_20190511_092632.jpg

IMG_20190511_090130.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 1:11 PM, Ashishmehta said:

Thx Buddy 

Let me know if you need to know from my side....

And try to get your PRP as well with them....

Hey Ashish, 

I'm considering Eugenix as you are aware. Just read this post where you've mentioned PRP. is this pre or post or during the transplant? Thanks 

1 minute ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Yes @Rawkerboi i am not looking forward to the shedding phase. My current hair style looks lot better then before.

Hey buddy. All the best. Think my head looks exactly like you. I mean the one before the surgery.

Did you go with option1 or option 2 as I need to know the real difference as so far only difference I can see is 100% incisions done by Dr Sethi/ Bansal in option 1.

Cheers

On 3/24/2019 at 11:23 AM, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hi Guys,

So here I am after many years of research I have made my mind up to get my HT done from Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal at their Delhi Centre on 24th April. 

Apologies in advance I can’t keep this post short because I have been one of the silent readers on this forum for many years and now, I think it is time to share my experience with others. I know there are many people out there like me who are reluctant to travel to India from UK. I hope they get some inspiration and confidence from my post. It took me many years to make up my own mind to get my HT done in India there several factors like long travel time, cost and skills of doctors etc but now I feel there is one Centre out there in India which produces world class results within. I am saying this because I have spoken to lot of their patients in last one and half years and few of them have even posted their results here on this forum. I also know lot of celebrities got their HT done from Dr Pradeep some came out in open and shares their experience and some doesn’t want to for obvious reasons.

I have known Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal for more than one and half year now. Spoken to them several times about my concerns and questions and they have my answered my question without getting frustrated. When I first started following them on their YouTube channel they were not even recommended here on this community at that time. I used to think if these guys are so good how come Bill and his team have missed it. I am glad Bill has found them and recommended here because this has given me some confidence that I was on right track and given us more options within India. Even after Eugenix got recommended I waited for their patients to post their results here before I finalized them because personally, I trust the results shared by patients more than posted by clinics. I have compared Eugenix results with other clinics within India and I don’t see any doctor producing FUE results which is equivalent to the results they are producing. Some can disagree with me, but this is my judgement. I have also seen results from doctor who are recommended here and produced some bad results, but I guess every doctor has produced bad results occasionally and it could be due to various reasons.

Important notes to fellow HT candidates:

Do your research contact the clinic speak to their patients and once you are confident then make up your mind because that is what I did. I have not found any negative results from Eugenix yet. Don’t be put off by negativity surrounded on forums. This is public forum where anybody can post anything about clinics. This happens lot in India because of competition. I did see one negative post from one forum member recently which has put doubts in my mind. I have just called Eugenix and clarified what has happened I am satisfied with their response. We should always hear stories from both sides. Guy who has posted these comments didn’t had surgery with Eugenix but decided to share someone else experience because he himself has chosen different surgeon. I don’t believe in justifying my reason why I have chosen Dr Pradeep Sethi I will post my results here and will do my results do the talking. I can also go on about other doctors and clinics and criticize them why I didn’t shortlist them for my own surgery but I don’t think it is ethical. If my results are not good, I am happy to take criticism and accept blame. I am not sure what was the motive behind him writing negative comments about other clinics. Anyways this post is not about him or others this post is about my own surgery.

Little bit about myself 

Ethnicity: Indian 

Norwood Scale: 3

HT planned for frontal area 

Grafts recommended by Drs: 2500-3000 

Surgery Date: 24th April 2019

I will try to post my update every month along with my pictures and will continue to share my experience about Eugenix and surgeons to keep this community up to date. Even though I feel I have made the right choice I am bit nervous that how my results will turn out because for doctors I am just another patient but for me it will be life changing experience. 

I will continue to post my update to help fellow candidates and I look forward to seeing your comments and feedback. Happy to answers questions about my experience after my surgery.Long way to go.

Thank,

back.JPG

Front.jpg

Hair pulled .jpg

Noofgraftssuggested.jpeg

Top.jpg

Hey mate. Thanks for posting this and I wish you all the best with the growth.

Is it possible for you to posts step by step procedure done on you.

I know this will take some of your time so no rush but it would great to know the steps at each stage.

Many thanks

This is my first post on this excellent forum, and I'm thankful to everybody for sharing both their knowledge, experiences, and insights. 

Of course, thank you @ahmedabad_guy for the photos you've shared. Although it's obviously early days, the post op photos (especially the 15 day ones) look excellent. I'm hopeful that once that dreaded shedding phase is done with, and when the newly implanted hairs return, by the 12-18 month mark, your results will be amazing!

Your hair situation is similar to mine in many ways, because even I'm a 35 year old UK based Indian. The difference is that I've already had one HT done when I was 28, and although I've retained my hairline, my crown has recently become notably barren. So it is time for me to consider getting a second HT sometime around mid 2020 (I'd rather the rest of my crown emptied out, rather than getting it worked on now, only for me to see further native hair go). As of now, I'm seriously considering Eugenix. I was previously looking at Hair Palace (in Hungary), but the idea of going with Eugenix has grown (no pun intended) on me a lot, and your initial post covered a lot of those reasons. 

In my flick through some of these forum threads/topics, I think I saw some comment that suggested that Eugenix's patented DHT method is not as unique as suggested, and that it is simply the use of a particular tool that allows the procedure to be given a name other than just normal FUE... but to be honest, that's not something I consider to be an issue at all, because at the end of the day, it's the precision and professionalism of the surgeons and technicians, and the results of the HT that count. Eugenix, as far as I can tell, definitely do have a well reputed team who deliver impressive results.

I will reach out to them towards the end of this year, and I too hope to become on of Eugenix's success stories.

I also look forward to seeing your progress brother. For what it's worth, my gut feeling is that yours will turn out really impressive!

On 5/15/2019 at 9:52 PM, LeftHook said:

This is my first post on this excellent forum, and I'm thankful to everybody for sharing both their knowledge, experiences, and insights. 

Of course, thank you @ahmedabad_guy for the photos you've shared. Although it's obviously early days, the post op photos (especially the 15 day ones) look excellent. I'm hopeful that once that dreaded shedding phase is done with, and when the newly implanted hairs return, by the 12-18 month mark, your results will be amazing!

Your hair situation is similar to mine in many ways, because even I'm a 35 year old UK based Indian. The difference is that I've already had one HT done when I was 28, and although I've retained my hairline, my crown has recently become notably barren. So it is time for me to consider getting a second HT sometime around mid 2020 (I'd rather the rest of my crown emptied out, rather than getting it worked on now, only for me to see further native hair go). As of now, I'm seriously considering Eugenix. I was previously looking at Hair Palace (in Hungary), but the idea of going with Eugenix has grown (no pun intended) on me a lot, and your initial post covered a lot of those reasons. 

In my flick through some of these forum threads/topics, I think I saw some comment that suggested that Eugenix's patented DHT method is not as unique as suggested, and that it is simply the use of a particular tool that allows the procedure to be given a name other than just normal FUE... but to be honest, that's not something I consider to be an issue at all, because at the end of the day, it's the precision and professionalism of the surgeons and technicians, and the results of the HT that count. Eugenix, as far as I can tell, definitely do have a well reputed team who deliver impressive results.

I will reach out to them towards the end of this year, and I too hope to become on of Eugenix's success stories.

I also look forward to seeing your progress brother. For what it's worth, my gut feeling is that yours will turn out really impressive!

@LeftHook sure mate. If you are in London and work in central then we will meet up for coffee sometime. If you are interested in meeting doctor then feel free to PM him. He is coming to london on 14th June.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:31 AM, Looking for HT said:

Hey buddy. All the best. Think my head looks exactly like you. I mean the one before the surgery.

Did you go with option1 or option 2 as I need to know the real difference as so far only difference I can see is 100% incisions done by Dr Sethi/ Bansal in option 1.

Cheers

I went with option 1 and i would recommend all the members who are considering dr pradeep sethi\ dr arika bansal just for your peace of mind. Both doctors are very dedicated & committed to their work they don't compromise in quality but as you might know in India you have to think about people who are on tight budget and that is why they have different packages.  

Hello Guys,

Time for my one month update. Shedding has been started since last week but still not lost all my transplanted hair. I have heard from other people shedding will continue for one more month so i am expecting by next month i might lose all my transplanted hair.Not looking forward to that but i guess this is the part of the Journey.

Please find my one month pics attached.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hello Guys,

Time for my one month update. Shedding has been started since last week but still not lost all my transplanted hair. I have heard from other people shedding will continue for one more month so i am expecting by next month i might lose all my transplanted hair.Not looking forward to that but i guess this is the part of the Journey.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

Looks fantastic man. Happy growing. 

9 minutes ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hello Guys,

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

Hi buddy 

In 30 days looks very nice healing and dense. 

Its will be very nice growth in few months time 

Be ready for new look...

Really 

All the best to you and Team  Eugenix.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 42 updates

Hello all,

Today i have completed 42 days since my surgery. I can still feel some pain in my recipient area every now and then but it is not bothering me too much. Recipient area is still little bit numb but it is better then 2 weeks ago. I have lost my 80% hair from transplanted area. This is worst part of HT journey. I have attached my current state of my head.

Thanks

IMG_20190606_141005.JPG

IMG_20190606_141020.JPG

IMG_20190606_141033.JPG

IMG_20190606_141050.JPG

IMG_20190606_142804.JPG

IMG_20190606_140724.jpg

IMG_20190606_140755.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

Day 60 update

Just want to give you guys some update on my surgery. I have lost approx 90% of my transplanted hair. Slight numbness is still there where hair was implanted. Donor area is completely recovered. So no complains there. Other then that nothing unusual. I have attached my lstest pics . feel free to ask any questions. I will be happy to help if i can

ThanksIMG_20190707_181803.thumb.JPG.e94b342bc8b8bbba553c2e6eb6fa5041.JPGIMG_20190707_181732.thumb.JPG.7a1bcf817da982e89efc0b83eec3d66c.JPGIMG_20190707_181702.thumb.JPG.08caf326802ab4a99595a18ebfabc25f.JPGIMG_20190707_181718.thumb.JPG.70c1ae1f08bdeaad82773c21d376dd8b.JPGIMG_20190707_181732.thumb.JPG.7a1bcf817da982e89efc0b83eec3d66c.JPGIMG_20190707_181732.thumb.JPG.7a1bcf817da982e89efc0b83eec3d66c.JPGIMG_20190707_181718.thumb.JPG.70c1ae1f08bdeaad82773c21d376dd8b.JPGIMG_20190707_181803.thumb.JPG.e94b342bc8b8bbba553c2e6eb6fa5041.JPG

IMG_20190707_181749.JPG

• Thanks 2

Thanks for posting this latest update.

Indeed, everything appears to be going exactly as per the typical HT timescale. Now that the most unpleasant phase is pretty much drawing to its close, the good times begin! Eugenix results are always exciting, and so I can only imagine how excellent your results will be in the upcoming months. 

I looked back over this thread, and in particular, the close ups that you included immediate post-op photos. The new hairline is definitely a work of genius. I really like the way that there are 2 or 3 isolated single that hairs have been placed a millimetre or so in front of the hairline, just as is often the case with hairlines prior to hairloss. They've taken ultra-natural appearance extremely seriously, and that is a wonderful thing.

By the way, I met Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal when they came over to Manchester, last month. When I mentioned this forum, and also that my native tongue is Gujarati, Dr Pradeep did mention you! :D

My only question is regarding medication. I've read that you didn't take any medication before the HT. Post op, have you been taking finasteride, minoxidil, or anything else?

You will start noticing growth with in next 45-60 days and it will thicken further by 6th month mark, happy days ahead, enjoy the growth. Congratulations again. Consider trimming with No 2 clipper after few weeks, makes ugly duckling phase tolerable.

My Thread: