FUE - 5015 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed - 1st - 4th March 2019

12 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

Enough about the hair, your clothing game is on point too. :Dย 

Seriously, fantabulous result and an important part of that is the untouched looking donor.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Cheers mate, put it this way I would have never worn these white jeans with my old hairline ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ Just never had the self confidence back then.ย 

Even one guy at work today outside asked why there was no scarring at the back ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for your feedback over the past yearย 

F3B69D2F-0324-4655-B1F7-092D023845FD.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CosmoKramer said:

What a fantastic life-changing result buddy, happy for you and congrats!

Canโ€™t believe itโ€™s been 12 months for you, seems like yesterday you started this thread, crazy how time flys!

Thanks Cosmo, really appreciated all your feedback and the informative posts.ย 
The first 5 months dragged like hell for me but the last 7 months have flown by.ย 
Certainly life changing in many aspects ๐Ÿ˜Š

Huge cosmetic difference.. Some people will envy this result.

But to keep this forum fair and notย misleading as it will cost a patient 8.5k to have 5000 graft fueย procedureย  i must ask.

Are you taking pictures with hair fibres?ย 

Are you restricted to one hair style?

Does your donor feel depleted?

Are you on fin?

I ask these questions as i've seen many complaints about this doctor about lack of density, hair design, angulation of hair grafts, technicians being too young and unskilled the list goes on....

You look really happy. When a patient has a smile on his face the clinic has done it's job.

ย 

Edited by Hairgod

10 hours ago, Hairgod said:

Huge cosmetic difference.. Some people will envy this result.

But to keep this forum fair and notย misleading as it will cost a patient 8.5k to have 5000 graft fueย procedureย  i must ask.

Are you taking pictures with hair fibres?ย 

Are you restricted to one hair style?

Does your donor feel depleted?

Are you on fin?

I ask these questions as i've seen many complaints about this doctor about lack of density, hair design, angulation of hair grafts, technicians being too young and unskilled the list goes on....

You look really happy. When a patient has a smile on his face the clinic has done it's job.

ย 

Thank you even from the side, itโ€™s made a big difference (attached)ย The procedure cost ยฃ10,500 but the best money Iโ€™ve spent.

Ever since I changed the style to be pushedย back I stopped using hair fibres (around month 8 )ย I found they wasnโ€™t really adding much and if anything making the appearance look unnatural.ย 

I have different options now with regards to hairstyle having the hair up or having the hair pushed down or to the side.ย 
ย 

I did upload a few photos of my donor and doesnโ€™t look or feel depleted to me. Yes Iโ€™m on finasteride too.ย 
ย 

I can only speak from my own personal experience but the clinic were brilliant with me from the moment I arrived in Turkey.ย So glad I choose to get my hair transplant with them.ย 

ย 

D9E8F8DC-D378-4130-935E-64EB9FBFB79C.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Dr. Erdogan, did an amazing job. He get's a lot flack, but honestly this is one of the best results I've seen in a long time.

• Like 1

Iโ€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:ย 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyย 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theย Hair Transplant Network, theย Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theย Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:ย Facebook,ย Instagram,ย Linkedin,ย and YouTube.

ย 

21 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dr. Erdogan, did an amazing job. He get's a lot flack, but honestly this is one of the best results I've seen in a long time.

Thanks Melvin, he certainly done a great job with me.ย 

22 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I usually agree with you, nit this time.ย the hairline design is below average andย the transition zone lacks of density

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, duchaine said:

I usually agree with you, nit this time.ย the hairline design is below average andย the transition zone lacks of density

The hairline design is definitely a matter of taste, so your assessment is fair, but in my opinion I think it looks great.ย 

Iโ€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theย Hair Transplant Network, theย Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theย Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

ย 

37 minutes ago, duchaine said:

I disagree hairline isnโ€™t too low or high in my opinionย 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, GE90 said:

Hey bro, interested to know your hair caliber (in micron)ย from the rear section of the donor? I saw it was 55 on the side, but what about at the back? Cheers

Hey mate, Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s 55. I remember the doctor checking the back and then he said 55. Itโ€™s come through thicker then what I thought it would to be fairย 

• Administrators

Hair looks pretty thick, I would imagine thicker than 55 micron.

View my thread

ย 

• 3 weeks later...

14 monthsย 

Iโ€™m at 14 months now but really hard to notice any progress since the last update, so Iโ€™ve just attached one before and after photo. The before photo was my hair looking at its best prior to my transplant with me disguising my hair loss as best I could. Sometimes we have to look back to realise and appreciate how a single hair transplant can have such a positive impact on your life.ย 

AFF8F495-60E6-4020-AF43-6C40323C369F.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

Iโ€™m coming into yourย journey upon completion but this is truly a โ€œnew lease in lifeโ€ result. Your hair is SO thick and dense for a first pass.ย Congratulations!!

• Administrators

That's truly motivational and inspirational mate, WOW i'm at a loss for words

View my thread

ย 

4 hours ago, Steeeve said:

Iโ€™m coming into yourย journey upon completion but this is truly a โ€œnew lease in lifeโ€ result. Your hair is SO thick and dense for a first pass.ย Congratulations!!

Thanks Steve for the nice words. The transplanted hairs are so much more thicker then I imagined and the frontal area is all transplanted hair.ย I had no existing hair in that area at all to bolster the hairline. Maybe the finasteride and couple of supplements I take also played a small part in making my hair a little thicker and healthier too.ย But thank you for your feedback, I feel like a totally new person for the better.ย 

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That's truly motivational and inspirational mate, WOW i'm at a loss for words

Haha no worries Melvin. At 14 months Iโ€™mย coming towards the end of my journey for my first transplant but I would like to thank you for all the effort and hard work you put into this forum. I said recently, but if it wasnโ€™t for this forum thereโ€™s no way I would have been this happy or got this result even, as I would have got a hair transplant closer to home where the standards are less high.

8 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

14 monthsย 

Iโ€™m at 14 months now but really hard to notice any progress since the last update, so Iโ€™ve just attached one before and after photo. The before photo was my hair looking at its best prior to my transplant with me disguising my hair loss as best I could. Sometimes we have to look back to realise and appreciate how a single hair transplant can have such a positive impact on your life.ย 

AFF8F495-60E6-4020-AF43-6C40323C369F.jpeg

Oh yeah Iย forgot to mention earlier but not bad for a downhill overpriced hairmill clinic. So grateful I choose these guys.ย 

• Like 1