FUE - 5015 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed - 1st - 4th March 2019

Thank you guys for all the feedback and comments, I really do appreciate it.

Just regarding the comment about the design of my hairline, Dr Erdogan designed it completely himself. He gave me two options. The first option was 4000 grafts and a kind of half circle line. The second option for 5000 grafts was more of a v-shape design I would say and included the hairline being slightly lower and also the inclusion of side temples. 

I’m personally over the moon with the progress so far especially when I consider how bad my hair looked prior to the HT, but appreciate if the hairline may not be to everyone’s liking or preference. 

I’ve attached some photos 9 months apart and in my opinion there’s been a huge positive change all thanks to the clinic. 

B722CF39-930C-4238-A9CC-188934893741.jpeg

8FD4BD54-BA80-44E7-B996-F50D50E71C8A.png

56736CC4-7CB7-484C-87DC-7BA4ECCE301E.jpeg

178E2A50-C689-4A29-94DB-FBF318E80519.jpeg

Edited by Craig2412

7 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

I’ve attached some photos 9 months apart and in my opinion there’s been a huge positive change all thanks to the clinic. 

Lol. Ya think? :D

Mate, you have one of the better results on this board. The new hairstyle is spot on too. You should keep it that length.

He gave me two options. The first option was 4000 grafts and a kind of half circle line. The second option for 5000 grafts was more of a v-shape design I would say and included the hairline being slightly lower and also the inclusion of side temples

@Craig2412

The shape of the line is something across science art and personal taste. IMHO, a higher hairline was a little better. But I'm 42 and you are in your 20s and that makes a huge difference in terms of preferences!

2 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Lol. Ya think? :D

Mate, you have one of the better results on this board. The new hairstyle is spot on too. You should keep it that length.

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. I know you’ve been following my journey 😊

I agree the new hairstyle and hair length helps. I’ve literally had the top cut once and that was just the ends.  

13 minutes ago, duchaine said:

He gave me two options. The first option was 4000 grafts and a kind of half circle line. The second option for 5000 grafts was more of a v-shape design I would say and included the hairline being slightly lower and also the inclusion of side temples

@Craig2412

The shape of the line is something across science art and personal taste. IMHO, a higher hairline was a little better. But I'm 42 and you are in your 20s and that makes a huge difference in terms of preferences!

That’s fine mate I’m going to be 32 in a couple of weeks and agree the age difference plays a part in how aggressive someone may hope to have their hairline 😊 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Looks great! 

Much better hair style/cut in these photos than your previous IMHO. 🙂😉

Cheers Cosmo totally agree, I think having it styled liked this makes the most of the transplant and it’s actually really quick to style like that 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

What do u use to style it this way?

I use the hairdryer and brush (attached) at the same time after the shower and brush the hair up and backwards. I find this is 75% of the job as I only use a small amount of wax which I brought in the barbers to run my fingers through the hair and then hairspray. It’s really quick and easy. 

B60DFF05-0749-4B7C-9E75-FAAE4545DE6F.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

I use the hairdryer and brush (attached) at the same time after the shower and brush the hair up and backwards. I find this is 75% of the job as I only use a small amount of wax which I brought in the barbers to run my fingers through the hair and then hairspray. It’s really quick and easy. 

B60DFF05-0749-4B7C-9E75-FAAE4545DE6F.jpeg

Thanks Craig

Do you apply the wax before or after brush/blow dry?

• Administrators

This is an insane result, your face has completely changed. 

526C1FAD-FC23-4CDE-A69F-7E4F5191884D.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Incredible resultls/transformation! The hairline completely changed your look and overall aesthetic. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

17 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

This is an insane result, your face has completely changed. 

526C1FAD-FC23-4CDE-A69F-7E4F5191884D.jpeg

Cheers Melvin, the hair transplant has had such a positive impact on my life since month 5 of the journey. Everyone says how good it looks. I’ve attached a better photo of me prior to surgery and one from today 😊

6EF5174B-D384-446F-ACB3-39B8985DF1D1.png

EAFD767A-0A34-491F-B789-70AAB587184B.jpeg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, pkipling said:

Incredible resultls/transformation! The hairline completely changed your look and overall aesthetic. 

Thank you dude appreciate the feedback. I agree and it’s completely changed my confidence and self esteem. Anyone debating and suitable for a hair transplant should 100% go through with it 

On 12/20/2019 at 11:28 AM, Craig2412 said:

Cheers Melvin, the hair transplant has had such a positive impact on my life since month 5 of the journey. Everyone says how good it looks. I’ve attached a better photo of me prior to surgery and one from today 😊

6EF5174B-D384-446F-ACB3-39B8985DF1D1.png

EAFD767A-0A34-491F-B789-70AAB587184B.jpeg

Your result is getting better and better Craig. Congratulations

Edited by E.said