FUE - 5015 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed - 1st - 4th March 2019

14 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Guys let’s not hijack Craig’s thread with finasteride talk. There’s a section here for that. Poor guy is just sharing his results and getting rekt with all these fin posts.

Thanks mate, it’s fine. I’ve taken on board all the comments and advice except the Fin talk 👍🏻

• Administrators

@axor Enough of this finasteride talk, OP is a grown man and can make his own decisions. Taking finasteride is a personal decision, just like getting a hair transplant. Whether he wants or doesn't want to take the drug is none of our business. Let's keep this thread on track and discuss the amazing results he has received. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

21 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@axor Enough of this finasteride talk, OP is a grown man and can make his own decisions. Taking finasteride is a personal decision, just like getting a hair transplant. Whether he wants or doesn't want to take the drug is none of our business. Let's keep this thread on track and discuss the amazing results he has received. 

Thanks Melvin, this forum has played a huge role personally in discovering and learning what options and clinics are available across the world. 
If I didn’t come across this site I’m 99% sure I would of gone ahead and had a transplant in the UK and potentially wouldn’t have received the results I’ve got thankfully.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, dreamHair62 said:

Nice Result, Looks Great, Thanks to update.

Thank you mate, appreciate the comment 😊

Tomorrow I reach month 9 and here are a couple of photos at work. The last photo was from 2 weeks ago but I’ll try and get some new photos this weekend.  

4133A0A6-F379-4B1D-9987-2E71FC85795D.jpeg

37FCA2EF-5A4C-467B-8460-C960C92AF3E1.jpeg

B92A1525-CC9A-4AB9-9F6C-A745CDD3FF50.png

Month 9

Today marks month 9 of my journey. I’ve uploaded some photos of my hair wet and unstyled too. Because my hair isn’t thick it naturally lays pretty flat but I think exposing the hairline and pushing the front up makes my hair look thicker then what it actually is.

Any feedback appreciated as always.

16560386-0BE6-4465-82D9-706088E94648.jpeg

B631F5D7-14B2-4A1C-9470-498AB7187042.jpeg

08A17CC2-0EBE-40F6-9108-65EDD84CACBD.jpeg

AD1C5B0B-FBD4-40EF-8408-D21F8445B524.jpeg

3B95088E-9A74-4381-A309-446063F97494.jpeg

09BEB6ED-C97A-410C-98F5-5DB511D7610E.jpeg

CF56262D-2289-49F5-917F-FBED8CBDBF6D.jpeg

799B7F49-971A-417C-A34F-0DF38E83CE23.jpeg

3 hours ago, IronGymmer said:

This is a great result, I had a similar amount of grafts in similar area done a month ago, if I get anywhere close to this I'll be really happy

Good luck buddy, hope you end up happy. I’ll keep an eye out for your progress. I personally found that between months 4-6 things really started to happen 

25 minutes ago, GNX1 said:

Talk about LIFE ALTERING! Wow that is just amazing. Dr. Erdogan continues to demonstrate why he is the best FUE HT surgeon on planet Earth! Good for u bro!👍

Thank you mate, the HT has had a major positive impact on my life in so many aspects. And the doctor done a brilliant job with me I think. 

333FF5DF-3EB8-47F5-B88F-9E78C42F894D.jpeg

E36EFEC9-4CBA-40B0-AEF2-FF31F041EC9A.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

Thank you mate, the HT has had a major positive impact on my life in so many aspects. And the doctor done a brilliant job with me I think. 

333FF5DF-3EB8-47F5-B88F-9E78C42F894D.jpeg

E36EFEC9-4CBA-40B0-AEF2-FF31F041EC9A.jpeg

Bro u look like a freakn stud now no BS or gay crap either. Definitely the best decision u've ever made. I bet ur getting more pussy now then u've ever gotten in ur life lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GNX1 said:

Bro u look like a freakn stud now no BS or gay crap either. Definitely the best decision u've ever made. I bet ur getting more pussy now then u've ever gotten in ur life lol.

Haha this has made my day! Cheers for the kind words. You could say that, I’ve got more options then I’ve ever had in my whole entire life. I’ve even noticed the hot women at my work became a lot more friendly and chattier to me at the 6 month mark when I could style my hair 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Fantastic results for 9 months!...Donor looks like nothing was removed and looks like you keep it the perfect length. 👌🏻

Thanks Cosmo, I’ve been so happy with the progress. I get my haircut a maximum every 2 weeks on the back and sides but glad I can get away with having a zero and then faded up into a 1.5.

• Like 1

9 months with a haircut 

I had a haircut this morning with a different barber and he styled my hair a little different using the hairdryer and brush to gain more volume. I think it’s really maximised the transplant. 

This is the best my hairs ever looked I think and never thought I would be able to achieve this style with my level of hair loss and hair thickness 

The donor has a pretty high skin fade.

8DD6ED56-278A-43C0-B1EB-870EEB1FA517.jpeg

025B5351-6383-4632-B2B3-04FA5B7BBEA3.jpeg

7F0E5EAC-6BB0-4C0D-A98B-8CCA855933DB.jpeg

C8C48B53-73A7-429F-8A4F-D99CCD715AB0.jpeg

47C4FE5C-E203-4378-93BB-81ED52C3255A.jpeg

E57969BF-E94D-4DCB-A843-5179697042FC.jpeg

Edited by Craig2412
Additional photo
  • Like 1

Very good density!
Did you design the hairline?
Imho, the hairline is too straight for my taste and the lower point of your hairline is too low. If the doc was trying to keep the line that low, he should have pushed forward your parietals.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

9 months with a haircut 

I had a haircut this morning with a different barber and he styled my hair a little different using the hairdryer and brush to gain more volume. I think it’s really maximised the transplant. 

This is the best my hairs ever looked I think and never thought I would be able to achieve this style with my level of hair loss and hair thickness 

The donor has a pretty high skin fade.

8DD6ED56-278A-43C0-B1EB-870EEB1FA517.jpeg

025B5351-6383-4632-B2B3-04FA5B7BBEA3.jpeg

7F0E5EAC-6BB0-4C0D-A98B-8CCA855933DB.jpeg

C8C48B53-73A7-429F-8A4F-D99CCD715AB0.jpeg

47C4FE5C-E203-4378-93BB-81ED52C3255A.jpeg

E57969BF-E94D-4DCB-A843-5179697042FC.jpeg

Amazing mate, slick hairstyle too 👍🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, duchaine said:

Very good density!
Did you design the hairline?
Imho, the hairline is too straight for my taste and the lower point of your hairline is too low. If the doc was trying to keep the line that low, he should have pushed forward your parietals.

That made me LOL literally! Hairline too straight? Yea dude..... go with that. Sounds legit. There is absolutely nothing straight about his hairline. In fact, its about as perfect as it can get and the hairline is also too low? Yea... go with that one too sounds even more legit.....🙄 Gotta love when the jealous haters just can't contain their hate as they try to give a compliment backed with an insult smh. Some ppl are just utterly clueless....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GNX1 said:

That made me LOL literally! Hairline too straight? Yea dude..... go with that. Sounds legit. There is absolutely nothing straight about his hairline. In fact, its about as perfect as it can get and the hairline is also too low? Yea... go with that one too sounds even more legit.....🙄 Gotta love when the jealous haters just can't contain their hate as they try to give a compliment backed with an insult smh. Some ppl are just utterly clueless....

Are you crazy?
I'm happy if someone has a great result. 
When some get a good result, it is very motivation for me and I think for all of   us.
Anyway, that doesn't mean I should say that everything is rainbows and flowers.
About this guy, I like the density he got (especially considering his starting point) but I don't like his hairline.
Maybe it is his haircut or maybe the pics do not make him justice, but I can see some (minor) errors in his hairline design:
a) lower point of hairline. As you should know, the LP should respect the  1/3 rule (Lower 1/3 - Lowest point of hairline to Glabella;  Middle 1/3 - Glabella to base of nose; Upper 1/3 - Base of nose to tip of chin) OR should be placed in the transition between the parallel and the vertical plan. I like this last solution.
In his case, his forehead his smaller than 1/3 and, in any case, the Lp is below the transition plan.
b) shape of hairline. The front temporal angles so not appear  correctly placed. As you should know, the FTA is on the  line from the lateral epicanthus of the eye back toward a point where it meets the remaining temporal hair. 
In his case, his HL goes beyond is natural FTA.
c) his parietals do not support the hairline. when the doctor decide to push the hairline forward, he should rebuild the parietals. In his case, I can't see a proportion between HL and parietals rebuilding.