FUE - 5015 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed - 1st - 4th March 2019

4 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

Thank you mate, I’m really pleased with it. Have you had your procedure yet or booked up? 

Yeah mate, I had it done a month and half ago. Nothing much changed. It looks worse then it did before the procedure. I'm starting to get worried 

1 hour ago, E.said said:

Yeah mate, I had it done a month and half ago. Nothing much changed. It looks worse then it did before the procedure. I'm starting to get worried 

I’m sure you will be fine mate. I know it’s hard but try and be patient. I was looking really bad 4-6 weeks in (attached) after it all shed. And then at 4 months things started to progress 

F85BFC47-FE37-4723-AF40-2B1C1187A6DF.jpeg

8CB74B70-AD95-4F97-BCA7-B7A0D1CE82A5.jpeg

23 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

I’m sure you will be fine mate. I know it’s hard but try and be patient. I was looking really bad 4-6 weeks in (attached) after it all shed. And then at 4 months things started to progress 

F85BFC47-FE37-4723-AF40-2B1C1187A6DF.jpeg

8CB74B70-AD95-4F97-BCA7-B7A0D1CE82A5.jpeg

Wow, u came a long way. I'm in similar situation now in week 7. I hope things work out. Thanks mate 

• 2 weeks later...

Just over 10 months now and harder to see or notice any more improvements. I did get a haircut yesterday and it was the first time I’ve had quiet a bit taken off the top, especially towards the back. 

Any comments appreciated as always. 

6C32E699-2042-47F7-B75B-631E45F86F0C.jpeg

CB26AB3C-D641-4B76-9671-3CE430256871.jpeg

B113AA01-E3B3-4A2D-BF6D-F9D0978CE597.jpeg

9EA66163-B00F-44CF-A27C-F5F57F2D62B3.jpeg

C0713B33-1613-409D-A0B0-60703DD6500E.jpeg

You got very high growth rate.  That's a good thing for your 1st surgery.

Still - I see too many multi-hair grafts in your very frontal hairline zone.  I thought Asmed techs were trimming and inspecting grafts under a microscope?  Nope.  Prob' the microscopes are just for show.  No way they are looking microscopically w/high magnification at each graft and trimming down or looking at 1 haired grafts that have another hair dormant within the follicular unit under magnification.

But as long as you are pleased w/your result that is all that matters.

I don't see the ultra-refined hairline that I think Asmed is capable of - but he's not that involved intra-surgery. 

That written I don't think many layperson's on the street would even notice what we are all obsessed with. 

Enjoy your bouffant!  Although your pre-transplant combover was kinda' hypnotic actually and quite unique!

Edited by jjsrader
spelling & things

5 hours ago, jjsrader said:

You got very high growth rate.  That's a good thing for your 1st surgery.

Still - I see too many multi-hair grafts in your very frontal hairline zone.  I thought Asmed techs were trimming and inspecting grafts under a microscope?  Nope.  Prob' the microscopes are just for show.  No way they are looking microscopically w/high magnification at each graft and trimming down or looking at 1 haired grafts that have another hair dormant within the follicular unit under magnification.

But as long as you are pleased w/your result that is all that matters.

I don't see the ultra-refined hairline that I think Asmed is capable of - but he's not that involved intra-surgery. 

That written I don't think many layperson's on the street would even notice what we are all obsessed with. 

Enjoy your bouffant!  Although your pre-transplant combover was kinda' hypnotic actually and quite unique!

Thank you, the combover didn’t look too bad in my early 20’s, but by my late 20’s it was getting to the point where it was clear I was trying to disguise and hide my hair loss. I had close people who had known me for years start telling me I need to change my hairstyle, but when there’s not much hair on top it’s hard apart from going for the shaved look and I can’t grow a beard either to compensate! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Abi28 said:

Definitely one of the best results from Asmed, looks like all the grafts grew, you are a lucky man, enjoy your new hair..

Thank you Abi, loving the new hair and styling options too. I may visit Asmed again around the 12 month mark to see the guys there.

congrats Craig. ASMED killed it.  I got 3600 grafts from ASMED 23 October, so I'm almost 3 months post op...  got a lot of thin hairs coming thru... ughhhhh the wait is killing me.. spending way too much time in front of the mirror looking for new growth... were u doing the same thing at 3 months? or did you somehow just not think about it ? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, therealmvp2016 said:

congrats Craig. ASMED killed it.  I got 3600 grafts from ASMED 23 October, so I'm almost 3 months post op...  got a lot of thin hairs coming thru... ughhhhh the wait is killing me.. spending way too much time in front of the mirror looking for new growth... were u doing the same thing at 3 months? or did you somehow just not think about it ? 

Thank you 😊 They were brilliant with me. Good luck and happy growing. I know the feeling I used to look in the mirror every single morning. I personally found months 4-6 probably was the biggest change with the hairline beginning to frame my face. I did start the gym one month after the transplant and found that really helped to keep my focus and concentration elsewhere. I didn’t take any time off work either for the first 6 months and that helped get me busy too. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, therealmvp2016 said:

I can imagine what youre going through. It feels like an eternity. If I were you i wouldnt look in the mirror every day. Spread the days apart. Hang in there!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AlexEfim said:

My congratulations! Great look!

Is old hair loss now stopped or are you taking pills?

Thanks Alex, 

My hair loss has seemed to have stabilised since I’ve been on Finasteride for the moment.