FUE - 5015 Grafts - Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed - 1st - 4th March 2019

4 minutes ago, Sijac09 said:

Can’t get over your results Craig. I’d be really happy with a result like yours 👍🏽

Thank you, appreciate the kind words. Mate I’m over the moon and so so happy. As I’ve said before best decision I ever made in my whole life getting a hair transplant and choosing Asmed.

• 2 weeks later...

Mate, I've just recently posted my results from asmed also, not quite as spectacular as yours but in general I'm happy.

Your new barnet looks the absolute business. Just a general question, I've tried to contact my asmed patient coordinator Sema but seems she no longer works there.

Where do you get you finistride from? They had a big problem with generic when I was at asmed. Effectively said it's next to useless. It's ridiculously expensive in the UK to buy proscar that they provide you with for a year but I've ran out, still got some generic from assured pharmacy who seem legit. Just wondering mate.

Looking top drawer btw. 

Edited by Alba Gu brath

On 5/21/2020 at 12:17 AM, Alba Gu brath said:

Mate, I've just recently posted my results from asmed also, not quite as spectacular as yours but in general I'm happy.

Your new barnet looks the absolute business. Just a general question, I've tried to contact my asmed patient coordinator Sema but seems she no longer works there.

Where do you get you finistride from? They had a big problem with generic when I was at asmed. Effectively said it's next to useless. It's ridiculously expensive in the UK to buy proscar that they provide you with for a year but I've ran out, still got some generic from assured pharmacy who seem legit. Just wondering mate.

Looking top drawer btw. 

Oh cool, I take a look at your thread now. It’s good you’re happy. I think sometimes a lot of the happy Asmed patients just get overlooked on here recently. 
Thank you mate, I’m over the moon with it. Oh really my coordinator was Suzanna and we’re still in contact. I wonder if you could switch to her as she is brilliant. 
So just my personal preference but I use Finasteride 1mg daily and kept the clinics supply of Proscar for back up. I order it from Lloyd’s pharmacy online usually but for my next order I think I may use Dr Fox as I see they’re charging around £70 for 6 months I think. Lloyd’s is around £130/£140 so will deffo research next time and order from the most reputable cheapest place. 
And thank you again, I’ve said many times before but the hair transplant has been the best thing I’ve ever done.

Your results look great by the way from the photos you’ve posted. Your hair loss doesn’t look that apparent but you can see how much your hairline has been lowered and looks natural and thick. 

Edited by Craig2412

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/12/2020 at 7:31 AM, GE90 said:

Hey bro, interested to know which styling products you are using? What about shampoo and conditioner?

Sorry I’ve only replied, I haven’t been using this forum much at all recently. I only use a sebamed shampoo which the clinic gave me to begin with and it’s not expensive either. I’ve stuck with that ever since. 
Regarding styling I don’t use anything fancy at all. I use a cheap tub of wax which I get from my barbers. It’s wax but also has a slight wet feel/look to it.

For me styling my hair doesn’t take long at all and it looks better depending how good I blow dry and brush my hair backwards. I’ll brush and use the hair dryer at the same time to follow through where I’m brushing and then literally apply some wax to slick back and hairspray. I always use my bigger brush first while my hair is wet then use the smaller brush once my hair is dry. 
I’ve attached my products and this is my hair after a recent haircut as it got pretty long on time. I find the current length makes it easier for me to style too.
Hope this helps.

4BE32468-8614-4C83-8F2A-502735993EE5.jpeg

75EFC3C4-AE41-4F4E-9D3B-ACFF002F6B06.jpeg

CA33FD20-2C7F-408A-A6D1-3D778A1E0779.jpeg

Edited by Craig2412

On 7/17/2020 at 9:02 AM, Craig2412 said:

Sorry I’ve only replied, I haven’t been using this forum much at all recently. I only use a sebamed shampoo which the clinic gave me to begin with and it’s not expensive either. I’ve stuck with that ever since. 
Regarding styling I don’t use anything fancy at all. I use a cheap tub of wax which I get from my barbers. It’s wax but also has a slight wet feel/look to it.

For me styling my hair doesn’t take long at all and it looks better depending how good I blow dry and brush my hair backwards. I’ll brush and use the hair dryer at the same time to follow through where I’m brushing and then literally apply some wax to slick back and hairspray. I always use my bigger brush first while my hair is wet then use the smaller brush once my hair is dry. 
I’ve attached my products and this is my hair after a recent haircut as it got pretty long on time. I find the current length makes it easier for me to style too.
Hope this helps.

4BE32468-8614-4C83-8F2A-502735993EE5.jpeg

75EFC3C4-AE41-4F4E-9D3B-ACFF002F6B06.jpeg

CA33FD20-2C7F-408A-A6D1-3D778A1E0779.jpeg

Just wanted to say thanks to you I went to ASMED as well due to posts like yours. Cheers on your new hair man! 

On 7/18/2020 at 10:57 AM, BjornBorg said:

Always good to see the goat checking in. 😃

Hair looking good and temples looking more and more natural.

Lol that made me laugh. Hope you’ve been good? 
Thank you 

On 7/18/2020 at 6:42 PM, MichaelD said:

Just wanted to say thanks to you I went to ASMED as well due to posts like yours. Cheers on your new hair man! 

No worries your welcome. I’m sure your end up just as happy as me. Good luck and I’ll keep an eye out on your progress.

Just seen your thread and works looks super clean. I’ve got a feeling your end up very happy, like the temple work too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig2412 said:

No worries your welcome. I’m sure your end up just as happy as me. Good luck and I’ll keep an eye out on your progress.

Just seen your thread and works looks super clean. I’ve got a feeling your end up very happy, like the temple work too.

I appreciate you! 

7 hours ago, Kruchie said:

Your results are incredible, just looking at your pics you can see the amazing difference in you. 

Thanks Kruchie, appreciate the compliment. 
Without doubt the single best thing I’ve ever done by far. I feel the difference within myself too and has improved so many different aspects of my life. I still smile everyday straight after styling my hair when I see it in the mirror. 
I had a photo today outside at the funfair and shows the hairline at a very short distance.

F2AAFB52-53CD-452C-ACED-8924A0E3ABF2.jpeg

C920C514-A4F0-4238-B3D1-7A4D0F62DE43.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

18 Month Final Result 

As I’ve just reached my final result and this will probably be one of my last posts for now for my hair transplant journey, I thought I would do something a little different and put a short video together to show my result.

Thanks again to all the people who gave feedback on my thread, HRN and @Melvin-Moderator for helping me along the way. 
Has been a truly life changing experience and couldn’t be happier. I wouldn’t change a thing and so happy I choose Asmed.

Link to the video: 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Coady said:

Haha did u copy a lad From KSL’s insta for the song ? 😂

Yeah his a good mate of mine and he was the one who showed me how to do a video. I’m not too familiar with Céline Dion songs! He actually got his transplant once he see mine come through 

Edited by Craig2412

LOL Obsessed with the drama of that song. 😂 Your results are amazing and the video/presentation are the cherry on top. Congrats man!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators

Wow 🤩 simply amazing 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/1/2020 at 12:58 AM, pkipling said:

LOL Obsessed with the drama of that song. 😂 Your results are amazing and the video/presentation are the cherry on top. Congrats man!

Thank you it was only recently I learned I could present my result slightly differently 

On 8/30/2020 at 11:59 PM, Craig2412 said:

18 Month Final Result 

As I’ve just reached my final result and this will probably be one of my last posts for now for my hair transplant journey, I thought I would do something a little different and put a short video together to show my result.

Thanks again to all the people who gave feedback on my thread, HRN and @Melvin-Moderator for helping me along the way. 
Has been a truly life changing experience and couldn’t be happier. I wouldn’t change a thing and so happy I choose Asmed.

Link to the video: 

Dear Craig,

Thank you for sharing with us your amazing story, this outstanding video and a beautiful song🤩

We wish you all the best in your life and to enjoy your Hair Forever.

Kind Regards, 

Suzana Kubinek

ASMED CLINIC 

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos: