Legends HT with H n W. 2500 FUE

Legend007

Hey y’all sorry For late replies ,  but I finally sent in my latest pics to the clinic n review . I update you guys also soon .. they my clinic, n I put my trust and money in them , , so I have to respect them enough to communicate with them first . 🧐. But thanks y’all, I learned a lot from everyone n appreciate y’all .. u guys my secret friends .. my balding brothers .. hahah 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

Look forward to the updates bro

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y’all, I just re read the first pAge of my post n it was In 2018 .. what an adventure .. so I’ve been always straight up n blunt with u guys .. so here are my pics .. some good n some bad, just to show the true nature of a hairtransplant .. some days I feel like damn it doesn’t look too bad .. n some days I think 2500 grafts didn’t grow.. but overall it’s much better than before .. the last two years I spent worrying about my hair .. now I just don’t care .. I don’t look bald anymore .. my hair could be better so I can be handsome again .. but I’m 40 now , so even if I had the greatest don’t change that I’m pass my prime .. so great looks isn’t as important anymore , I just don’t want to look ugly . :) I’ve been a good looking man all my life ( says the girls ) so Just maintaining a decent standard is fine by me ..

so yeah I’m glad I went through with the surgery, I don’t know how they do it , those hairs are so tiny n fragile .. I guess that’s why the clinics charge big bucks for a hair restoration . It’s not simple work , n lots of things can go wrong in many phases of this game ..

.. well anyways ,. Do u guys think this is 2500 grafts ? I think it’s more like 1800-2000 .. 

• Administrators

I think it looks great man, you definitely have way more hair than 90% of guys your age. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I need ur help .. I’m attaching the same pics I sent to the clinic .. to me , this is no way 2500 grafts , 5000 hairs.. what’s u guys think? I’m thinking 1800 -2000 max grafts .. the middle section is missing a lot of hair to me .. top two pics are the section that was transplanted . N I never cut the transplanted hair .. just let it grew .. so those are all the hairs ..

it actually looks pretty good , natural .. but the volume is not there .. it’s hard for my hair to stay up .. i feel like I need about 400- 500 more grafts ..

I give it a B overall .. 

C5241242-879C-4002-9FC2-2FA976F377EB.jpeg

FC588172-A121-425B-B7CE-AAF04EA86EFC.jpeg

D0F3C7D5-51D8-4EC0-8B1D-DFE87AC7E912.jpeg

7127ABB6-6069-46A4-92D6-2AD15CFFB05C.jpeg

1E2A5A31-C9DE-4B5D-B12C-50C87E4B7D7B.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

It looks great in my opinion, I think you should visit the clinic once this whole pandemic situation is cleared up. Perhaps they can examine you in person, but I think this is a home run.

View my thread

It’s good enough .. I didn’t get fukked up .. n it’s not see through .. The hairline is pretty natural .. u can’t really tell that I got a ht , the microirregularites he put in the hairline n it’s staggered place, I say it’s good quality .

Technically tho, is this 2500 grafts ? U can count the hairs .. that’s not 5000 hairs . 

Most of the times my hair is flat like that .. that’s why I don’t like it that much . I wanted a dense wall up front so when my hair gets thinner Up I can disguise it .. but It’s  good enough .. is it $20,000 worth ? Not really .. but It’s not worth the hassle of doing anything more until I bald more .. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Legend007 said:

Most of the times my hair is flat like that .. that’s why I don’t like it that much . I wanted a dense wall up front so when my hair gets thinner Up I can disguise it .. but It’s  good enough .. is it $20,000 worth ? Not really .. but It’s not worth the hassle of doing anything more until I bald more .. 

I can understand where you're coming from, especially since you had minimal hair loss to start. I think you can have that volume you crave, you just need to use a round brush and blow dryer. In my opinion, you look good, you don't look like you're balding and you got good hair, especially for 40. I know 20K sounds like a lot of cash, but think of it this way, if you can keep this hair for at least another 10-15 years, you'll actually be getting way more on your investment. While guys around you start to age and lose their hair, you're gonna be staying strong, looking youthful, and guess what, no matter what car you drive, where you live, you will always have a positive first impression. That is priceless to me. I have spent close to 30K, and my investment goes up each year, so I would say 20K to look like you're not balding is definitely worth it.

• Like 1

View my thread

Honestly if those are the most unflattering pics you can take this looks like a killer result. Can you fill in some more hair there? Probably but no one other then yourself would ever notice.

I have worse pictures .. those are just pictures of how my hair is everyday ..  I can make my hair look better , but just giving u guys the good n bad . Overall it’s good enough ., but if I’m still able to work at home after the pandemic is over , I probably would go for another 500 grafts to fill things in.. I already spent $20,000 might as well spend another $3-4K .. I’m way over budget in what I wanted to spend on hair .. I was hoping that h n w would stand by their word n come through n do fill in the spots .. but dr Hasson said 2500 grafts grew .. I haven’t even bothered to reply .. 

.. I should of went to diep, he was going to do 2000 grafts max , n I’m sure he would of achieved the same results .. 

The quality of the pics are poor, so it is hard to judge.

From what I can see:

• - It looks perfectly natural --> This is the most important
  • - There are no holes or gaps --> Growth seems to be good

This is a very good result. Maybe there can be very minor improvments possible with a < 200- 400 FUE second pass in certain areas, to achieve perfection. But this can be said about every HT. I am sure, we can make a video/pics in the right lightnig and styling and people would celebrate this result.

Summary: If you expect a better result, you should never have surgery IMO.

I also do not understand the 20 k$ comment - Is it worth the Money or not? Of Course if you achieve this result with 10 k$, this would this be better!

But what if the result looks unnatural and you cannot slick back for example? Would this be worth a lower price?

Enjoy your hair, you have all the reasons to be happy about your decision.

Edit: Looking again at the pictures - The density of the transplanted area matches also with the non transplanted area behind. Another sign that this is a very good result.

Edited by Gasthoerer

This isn’t a bad result legend, but I do understand where you are coming from. It’s a lot of money to spend to feel like it isn’t up to par with other H&W patients. That would make me feel like I could of gotten this same result without spending that much money and also going with a top clinic.

I wouldn’t go Back to h&w for more density but maybe a good clinic in turkey or India where you’ll pay a fraction of the price for density. You already have a nice hairline and I think that’s what’s important. The density part any elite clinic in turkey or India would do.

goodluck 

I am in the same boat as you legend. I am not balding but I have very weak temple points. I’m also asian and around your same age.

I made the mistake of going to a reputable surgeon who does Neograft on the side and it made my perfectly normal hair into a mess. After doing a lot of research, I am going with Dr. wong because he has done some amazing temple work. My first step was to fue out the bad grafts. Now I have to wait (due to the shutdown) a year to get my temple points (600 grafts).

My point  isIf you want more density, I would go back to H&W around 2022. DO NOT GO TO TURKEY or somewhere cheaper. Even if it seems small and simple, bc it can get worse.

Before you do that, I would recommend going to a stylist and ask if s/he can cut your hair to give it more volume and thickness. It will help a lot to get a trim.

i started using 82f and taking finasteride every other day to guarantee I can keep my hair until I’m 100.