Legends HT with H n W. 2500 FUE

Legend007

i wouldn't fret about the hairline thing man. you gotta be a little realistic on what looks age appropriate. also, you've got THICK native hair thats doing an excellent job of covering your recipient area. i wouldn't start hitting the panic button until you're at least 6 months in

Hey guys, no I’m disappointed at all .. I just really wanted my temporal points done .. I have a big  forehead so I never comb my hair bAck .. so lowering my hairline will help .. but if my forehead still looks wide,  I will still not comb my hair back .. that’s y I spent 15 minutes arguing with Dr hasson about getting the temporal points done.. so without having that done , I still will be combing my hair forward .. that’s what disappoints me ..I was hoping after surgery I be able to comb it slick back .. but guess I still won’t ..  

.. other than that .. I think hasson n team did a great job on me .. can’t wait for my hair to grow in .. if it grows dense .. I be happy enough .. below pics are pics of day 25 before the shedding began .. so if all those implanted hairs grow back .. they did their job . N I be happy ..

CDD7B2D4-25C5-4CEF-8800-2F22569B9CA2.jpeg

039F391C-DE5A-47D3-BC54-F01A09A75A05.jpeg

Below pics are me around 35-37 y/o ..  I still had a lot of hair back then .. things started thinning out at 38.. 

this was how I was combing my hair when I still had the density .. makes me sad when looking back at my past pictures .. I was such a cute boy :( 

D35537B7-5205-4706-8D74-39FAAA5BFAF7.jpeg

696CB081-EE3A-4FDB-87A1-C22ECDA8D30B.jpeg

Edited by Legend007

8 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

Below pics are me around 35-37 y/o ..  I still had a lot of hair back then .. things started thinning out at 38.. 

this was how I was combing my hair when I still had the density .. makes me sad when looking back at my past pictures .. I was such a cute boy :( 

D35537B7-5205-4706-8D74-39FAAA5BFAF7.jpeg

696CB081-EE3A-4FDB-87A1-C22ECDA8D30B.jpeg

can't fight father time, my friend. also measure your face into thirds. forelock to eyebrow, eyebrow to tip of nose, tip of nose to chin. if they're all in the same ball park of equality, then you might not have as big a forehead as you think ;)

On 1/3/2019 at 2:14 PM, Legend007 said:

my donor hair might be thick ,, but I don’t have a lot of it .. i might be able to get another 2500 grafts from the same Area. N also another 1000-1500 from the top back n side that has been untouched .. so I  can’t afford to have a failed transplant .. 

Hey Legend,

Would you mind clarifying this point?

Seems as though they took the grafts only from one side? Or perhaps more grafts from one side than the other?

Hey brick ,, my face is proportioned .. it’s just that I have a bump on my forehead .. so it protrudes out a bit .. so it makes it looks bigger than what it is .. I’ve always been self conscious about this ,. So always combed my hair forward to frame my face .. since I have a good looking face , I try to put the focus towards the face rather than the hair n hairline .. that has done me well all my life .. had a lot of girlfriends :) 

hey BLD,  I had the clinic extract my hair homogenousely ,, .. I specifically told them to extract it evenly .. n leave no patches of overharvesting . N not go too high n not too much on the sides ..  ( yes , I told them this because I’ve done enough research n seen some bad extraction methods from clinics.. so I made them aware of this .. n they obliged.   As u can see , my donor looks excellent .. no signs of surgery .. knowledge is power .

• Like 1

• Administrators

Everything looks great, the temporal points are actually something I need to get addressed soon myself. Actually, Dr. Mohebi told me I need to get them done soon. So, if professionals are noticing I definitely need to do it. So, I feel you on that, the temple points are kinda like the cherry on top. That said, yours don't look that bad, sure they could be better, but maybe after a few years. Plus, once your happy with your new hairline, a few hundred grafts for the temple points will be quick and not as expensive.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey y’all , took these pics the other day .. 90 days in  .. It seems like I’m an early grower .. my donor hair has always grown fast n long . So I knew If I go to a good clinic that can safely move them to the top of  my head .. they will grow .. 

but after seeing a few bad results n stuff lately , it’ has been worrisome ..

but yeah I’m passed the difficult phase now .. officially done with my ugly duckling stage.. I’m in the growing stage now .. probably 500-700 grafts have sprouted during month 2.. 

I’m feeling good about things now .. n starting to enjoy the process  .. feeling more positive that I’m waiting for hairs to grow . Instead of feeling negative about losing hair .  The hairline is starting to take shape , n it looks pretty good to me.. there’s just an area in the middle front of the hairline that seems barren .. but other than that I’m getting sprouts every day .. 

FCF02781-FF8E-4638-9572-A51201EB2309.jpeg

21A44BA6-6A04-449F-803C-D76B28439EBB.jpeg

Edited by Legend007

On 2/6/2019 at 6:17 PM, Legend007 said:

Hey guys, no I’m disappointed at all .. I just really wanted my temporal points done .. I have a big  forehead so I never comb my hair bAck .. so lowering my hairline will help .. but if my forehead still looks wide,  I will still not comb my hair back .. that’s y I spent 15 minutes arguing with Dr hasson about getting the temporal points done.. so without having that done , I still will be combing my hair forward .. that’s what disappoints me ..I was hoping after surgery I be able to comb it slick back .. but guess I still won’t ..  

.. other than that .. I think hasson n team did a great job on me .. can’t wait for my hair to grow in .. if it grows dense .. I be happy enough .. below pics are pics of day 25 before the shedding began .. so if all those implanted hairs grow back .. they did their job . N I be happy ..

CDD7B2D4-25C5-4CEF-8800-2F22569B9CA2.jpeg

039F391C-DE5A-47D3-BC54-F01A09A75A05.jpeg

Why didnt dr hasson wanna do your temple points?

19 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

looking good man. I dont even think you can say you went through an ugly duckling phase lol. happy growing

Yeah I did , just not as bad As others was just fortunate I only needed hairline work right now .. so was able to cover up things with native hair .. I’ don’t know how u guys do it with a shaved red head for months ... must be difficult .. 

hey bman , I don’t think doctor hasson felt my temporal points have receded enough yet .. n he wanted to to use all the grafts on my hairline. 

I was thinking about going to Rahal to do my temporal points later on .. but after ur result with him .. I lost my hair greed .. it is after all surgery . Don’t do it unless it’s absolutely necessary . i be happy if what I got right now grows well .. n I’m able to retain my native hair for many more years before having to contemplate a second procedure .. then the money would of been well spent .. 

• Administrators

Damn man, that's some fast growing. Everything is on track to be a home run. I hope you don't forget about us when you have your hair back dating 20 year olds again 😬

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys just finished my 4th month .. around 120 days now .

the next two months are the make or break months .. I had early growth spurt but things are slowly filling in now .. I have a 15X handheld mirror that has been giving me peace of mind .. I see a lot of little hairs that has popped but not noticeable enough to see with camera ..  gives me some respect to Dr. Hasson , I can see the grafts were densely packed .. there’s barely space between them .. that’s a top notch clinic right there .. that’s able to do that .. so far things are going fine .. slow steady growth now .. 

no no I don’t use PRP ,, or minoxidil.. just  Finasteride for 1.5 years now .. 

1st pic is right out of the shower .. 

2nd is how I’ve been combing my hair

3rd is how my donor hair 

4th closeup 

so overall , the foundation of the transplant has formed .. now just have to fill in n mature .. 

DAF719B8-1247-45E4-AFC3-8E6400E6C629.jpeg

0FEFE347-5B8B-47C7-85A4-68D4FB4CC465.jpeg

720AECDE-4707-4437-8D67-DE9BBC843991.jpeg

288A12B3-417A-4C32-8DBA-F3B3BBCBB367.jpeg

• Administrators

Damn I wish my hair looked like that when it’s wet 😭 

it’s looking good at 4 months this is the tip of the iceberg. 

View my thread

5 hours ago, Legend007 said:

Hey guys just finished my 4th month .. around 120 days now .

the next two months are the make or break months .. I had early growth spurt but things are slowly filling in now .. I have a 15X handheld mirror that has been giving me peace of mind .. I see a lot of little hairs that has popped but not noticeable enough to see with camera ..  gives me some respect to Dr. Hasson , I can see the grafts were densely packed .. there’s barely space between them .. that’s a top notch clinic right there .. that’s able to do that .. so far things are going fine .. slow steady growth now .. 

no no I don’t use PRP ,, or minoxidil.. just  Finasteride for 1.5 years now .. 

1st pic is right out of the shower .. 

2nd is how I’ve been combing my hair

3rd is how my donor hair 

4th closeup 

so overall , the foundation of the transplant has formed .. now just have to fill in n mature .. 

DAF719B8-1247-45E4-AFC3-8E6400E6C629.jpeg

0FEFE347-5B8B-47C7-85A4-68D4FB4CC465.jpeg

720AECDE-4707-4437-8D67-DE9BBC843991.jpeg

288A12B3-417A-4C32-8DBA-F3B3BBCBB367.jpeg

Legend, i agree with your make or break assessment.  Nice to see sprout activity.  Slow steady growth and lets hope it continues well.  Hope your goals are answered in the months to come.  For now, it looks on track.  Happy growing!

Thanks for support Melvin n Sean .. its growing well enough .. I can tell it’s going to be an okay to good result .. definitely not a failure .. but I still have to wait for everything to grow n see how it blends in with native hair to know if it was worth $20,000 .. 

i luv this mirror I bought ,, 15X mirror .. it really gives me peace of mind, I can see all the baby sprouts with it .. y’all should get one ..

the one thing I’m not happy about is , how small an area $20,000 got me ..  took a pic of top view, . All to hairline .

CB2557B5-ACEC-4F3A-9AE9-FB55B760AB56.jpeg

52B9779B-634F-4DAD-A043-570C42496844.jpeg

Edited by Legend007
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...