Results @ Dr. Pradeep Sethi & Dr. Arika Bansal, at Eugenix, 2815 FUE graft

GabreilleN

5 hours ago, Lennney said:

Thanks for the updates, your results look great! I saw a video you posted, and the updates you provide along the way help others understand what to expect along the growth portion.

Thank you for changing your signature. I didn't see a clear disclaimer that you were/are a paid employee of the clinic on the post title nor in the posts themselves. In your defense, you do mention your work email in your video.

Could you please edit your first post on this thread to indicate you work for the clinic you received your HT - in first sentence or before your first sentence? I think there has been some debate recently over the impartiality of [other] posters from Eugenix. 

You don't deserve hostility or personal attacks. Thank you for your detailed documentation of your HT experience. We all hope you can continue to contribute on this site.

Thank you sir for being so nice to me. It is extremely overwhelming to find such a gem of a person like you.

I highly value your advice and therefore tried to edit my post (1st) but the option was not available.

I have however, quoted and replied for the same. 

I hope I can provide unbiased and objective feedback in this forum.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

16 hours ago, Legend007 said:

U look feminine btw. It means girlie if u don’t know .. u are also breaking forum rules by not indicating u are working for a clinic under ur signature.  But then again I could care less bout u , bye .

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I hope we can be friends in the future. Do forgive me for instigating you.

@Gabreille Nelson Mukhia@Legend007

@Melvin-Moderator

Guys I know Nelson, have met him personally ( Nelson will PM you my name maybe you remember me ) and am somewhat of an older member so I think my views will clear some of the negativity in this thread.

- Nelson is a real guy and the above photos are genuinely showing his actual result . His result is one of the best I have ever seen. Period.

- He is a great individual. I met him at Eugenix while my HT research phase more than once.  am a sort of grade 3 and good at hiding it ( refer my thread ) and surprisingly Nelson on first visit recommended me not to go ahead with HT as I don't require one irrespective of what the docs say. Speaks highly of him

- He was very helpful from start and was one of the key members who helped me make up my mind to go ahead with hair transplant.( Even though not with Eugenix )

A sincere Thanks Nelson for helping me in my journey.

Would love if you can visit my thread too and comment on my hair transplant journey.After all Hair transplant is a big and emotionally painful decision for everyone . Support from people we meet during our hair transplant journey makes it easier.

Irrespective from where we get the hair transplant done.

My thread-

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/52984-hair-transplant-date-fixed-dr-tejinder-bhatti-darling-buds-on-1-march-2019/?tab=comments#comment-499698

Hope this clears it for the other members who were sceptical of nelson .

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Petroholic said:

@Melvin-Moderator

Guys I know Nelson, have met him personally ( Nelson will PM you my name maybe you remember me ) and am somewhat of an older member so I think my views will clear some of the negativity in this thread.

- Nelson is a real guy and the above photos are genuinely showing his actual result . His result is one of the best I have ever seen. Period.

- He is a great individual. I met him at Eugenix while my HT research phase more than once.  am a sort of grade 3 and good at hiding it ( refer my thread ) and surprisingly Nelson on first visit recommended me not to go ahead with HT as I don't require one irrespective of what the docs say. Speaks highly of him

- He was very helpful from start and was one of the key members who helped me make up my mind to go ahead with hair transplant.( Even though not with Eugenix )

Would love if you can visit my thread too and comment on my hair transplant journey.After all Hair transplant is a big and emotionally painful decision for everyone . Support from people we meet during our hair transplant journey makes it easier.

My thread-

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/52984-hair-transplant-date-fixed-dr-tejinder-bhatti-darling-buds-on-1-march-2019/?tab=comments#comment-499698

Thank you sir for your kind words. I am happy that you felt my words were helpful.

We wish you the best of results.

54 minutes ago, Petroholic said:

@Melvin-Moderator

My thread-

Thank you sir for your kind words. I am happy that you felt my words were helpful.

We wish you the best of results.

• 1 month later...

Almost 22 months completed after the procedure. Started using minoxidil again. Regularly on finasteride. Evry please with the density. Even when under sunlight, it is good.

20190526_174843.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

S

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

a

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:31 PM, LeftHook said:

Excellent result, Nelson!

I doubt that anybody that sees you for the first time would ever be able to guess that you had ever suffered from hairloss in the past. Very impressive indeed 👏 👏 

It does not feel transplanted at all... I am so loving these hair...

On 10/26/2019 at 10:25 PM, Steeeve said:

This is truly inspirational.

Congratulations.

Thank you... I am glad if it helps anyone get rid of their fears for hair transplant...

On 11/24/2019 at 5:50 PM, Niko1 said:

Hey, Your Hairline is looking Greatl ! See You next year Nelson, Im planning on coming back to Eugenix for a small procedure.

Thank you... I can;t wait to see you either... Your Indian monkey this side wants to see your results... Mr. ginger...

Hello everyone,

So I got like this really and unbelievably thick growth after like 2 and 1/2 years of my transplant.

Pictures clicked by none other than dear Dr. Pradeep Sethi... even his photography skills are beyond this world.

ASDsD.JPG.7089a50eccdfff7226a6c80e8c54219e.JPGsdfsfe.JPG.c2df05c58a9ffccf3fd41ff71e3c69ef.JPG

And then came the blunder where I decided to colour my hair or just highlight the curls but the hair dresser ruined it by bleaching my hair at least 6 times. Nothing happened to the growth or density but I lost my natural curls and blonde hair didn't really look good on me. So I got a haircut and then sank in my sorrows of losing the hair and the curls I loved so much... sob sob...

74565807_3020220331327318_1595496375263428608_o.jpg.b19ec9bcb67dba2e39d45e2172ce00c7.jpg

But every cloud has a silver lining and I think this new hairstyle is clean and cool. So all is well that ends well. Surprisingly even when I cut my hair in the donor really small, there were no spacing visible. I am truely grateful to God for giving me a good donor and good doctors. 

73342824_3051384538210897_3282779341263470592_o.jpg.69639adcf669194335b6e71a3bbd97b7.jpg

Look at me all swollen up in sorrow. Next procedure for me will be facial liposuction, a nose job and blepharoplasty for my eyebags... 

74525034_3082872908395393_8987390058117988352_o.jpg.483e1ef19ce051e74b4149009e0b42f5.jpg

16 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Hello everyone,

So I got like this really and unbelievably thick growth after like 2 and 1/2 years of my transplant.

Pictures clicked by none other than dear Dr. Pradeep Sethi... even his photography skills are beyond this world.

ASDsD.JPG.7089a50eccdfff7226a6c80e8c54219e.JPGsdfsfe.JPG.c2df05c58a9ffccf3fd41ff71e3c69ef.JPG

And then came the blunder where I decided to colour my hair or just highlight the curls but the hair dresser ruined it by bleaching my hair at least 6 times. Nothing happened to the growth or density but I lost my natural curls and blonde hair didn't really look good on me. So I got a haircut and then sank in my sorrows of losing the hair and the curls I loved so much... sob sob...

74565807_3020220331327318_1595496375263428608_o.jpg.b19ec9bcb67dba2e39d45e2172ce00c7.jpg

But every cloud has a silver lining and I think this new hairstyle is clean and cool. So all is well that ends well. Surprisingly even when I cut my hair in the donor really small, there were no spacing visible. I am truely grateful to God for giving me a good donor and good doctors. 

73342824_3051384538210897_3282779341263470592_o.jpg.69639adcf669194335b6e71a3bbd97b7.jpg

Look at me all swollen up in sorrow. Next procedure for me will be facial liposuction, a nose job and blepharoplasty for my eyebags... 

74525034_3082872908395393_8987390058117988352_o.jpg.483e1ef19ce051e74b4149009e0b42f5.jpg

My friend, this is something I should probably not say.... but you have been so lucky with your hair and over all look. Why would you consider nose job etc? 

This is none of my business but these procedures can become addictive and the end results I find look worse and sometimes clearly altered especially on men. I would be so happy how your hair went and would be so happy to get your HT results haha! 

Again I apologise for saying this but I would just be happy with the hair and stop there, be grateful for what you have :D 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blackweasel said:

My friend, this is something I should probably not say.... but you have been so lucky with your hair and over all look. Why would you consider nose job etc? 

This is none of my business but these procedures can become addictive and the end results I find look worse and sometimes clearly altered especially on men. I would be so happy how your hair went and would be so happy to get your HT results haha! 

Again I apologise for saying this but I would just be happy with the hair and stop there, be grateful for what you have :D 

Aww... Thank you for being so genuine and open about it. Please don't say sorry. And I completely understand your point of view. It is true that these cosmetic procedures can be addictive but some of these are just such a requirement for me... But gaian its just a thought. I haven't really dived into it yet.

Hello @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia . Those pictures of you after 2.5 years of your HT look very impressive.  Yes you got great growth that suits you. I think you have very good natural features , and I think you might ruin those natural features if you got other procedures carried out to change them , to become unnatural. If you sent those above pictures into a modelling agency I bet your phone wouldn't stop ringing.Did you ever think of modelling ?  

Thanks again for looking after me so well a few weeks ago when I was over for my HT , Please say hello to all the team.

I have started a thread and will be updating it soon again.

All the best Nelson

...........Paddy.........

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

Hello @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia . Those pictures of you after 2.5 years of your HT look very impressive.  Yes you got great growth that suits you. I think you have very good natural features , and I think you might ruin those natural features if you got other procedures carried out to change them , to become unnatural. If you sent those above pictures into a modelling agency I bet your phone wouldn't stop ringing.Did you ever think of modelling ?  

Thanks again for looking after me so well a few weeks ago when I was over for my HT , Please say hello to all the team.

I have started a thread and will be updating it soon again.

All the best Nelson

...........Paddy.........

Thank you sir... You are indeed very generous with your words...

I shall be definitely following your thread....

• 3 months later...

Believe it or not but i just got my hairline lowered... Got more singles planted on the hairline. Just got the surgery done yesterday.

Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal are perfectionists for sure. They are their own critics... 

IMG_0641.thumb.JPG.901831cc0ed40943c41f7560b6d1a690.JPGIMG_0642.thumb.JPG.93f1c462607ce946f49a4f61cd8d2ffd.JPGIMG_0644.thumb.JPG.df149fe2a1f960eb7de196a74e891cf3.JPGIMG_0647.thumb.JPG.a9fd5989b52944ff89f94313f1f8c0cf.JPGUntitled.thumb.png.5cf7672cf23129491b389c924bc068a6.pngUntitledfdhg.thumb.png.f81656fbf7e3b57473491343a1202572.pngIMG_0556.thumb.JPG.5b6cdb4b0bfc944d03c6277eefa1521e.JPGIMG_0565.thumb.JPG.4ed735aa2f556c45190765d052b0fe98.JPGIMG_0566.thumb.JPG.aec683cb7353d78c21347d344ef04f3d.JPGIMG_0581.thumb.JPG.4c1afb7e889b230e4ede03ef574113d4.JPGIMG_0458.thumb.JPG.c1db9dbcbf0d657d2c3cee2c713d7f0d.JPGIMG_0522.thumb.JPG.278960de57ddbc4c3b390fdb96e6bd1a.JPGIMG_0523.thumb.JPG.3fd119a92d7fb20d6e3c7902e0083269.JPG

IMG_0640.JPG