Results @ Dr. Pradeep Sethi & Dr. Arika Bansal, at Eugenix, 2815 FUE graft

GabreilleN

20 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

Best wishes Nelson. The work looks really clean.

How many new grafts did you get implanted Nelson ?

Paddy

Hello,

Thank you. I've got 425 singles implanted on my hairline this time.

• Thanks 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

44 minutes ago, Loadrunner said:

Any specific reason, I feel your hair looks great as it is. 

Aww... thank you... But the doctors were very keen on planting more singles on my hairline. Everyone has been so supportive of the hairline i had and it looked great. but the doctors here felt that they could give me an even better and more softer hairline. Plus I think its gonna look great when the results are here. 

Great..

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Hey Nelson, congrats on your recent procedure 

on a side note, do u remember when you went off the rails on me and other forum members in this thread accusing us for working for another clinic? Lol

Why are you bringing up old drama? Are you bored? Bringing this up is your way of trying to stir up old drama.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
12 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Hey Nelson, congrats on your recent procedure 

on a side note, do u remember when you went off the rails on me and other forum members in this thread accusing us for working for another clinic? Lol

🤣quarantine must not be going so well for ya. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Hey @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia, I have to say, I echo the feelings of others on feeling like your hair was incredible already. I don’t think you needed to do anything more to your hairline but completely understand the feelings of self-incompletion. Congrats on your transplant.

I have a question for you. A little under a year ago you said on my transplant thread that you weren’t completely satisfied with density around the scalp. You posted a couple of pictures for reference. I thought your density was stellar but my question is; did you ever get that sorted out? And if you haven’t is it something you think you’ll address in the future or do you feel like you could live with it?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 2:44 AM, Steeeve said:

Hey @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia, I have to say, I echo the feelings of others on feeling like your hair was incredible already. I don’t think you needed to do anything more to your hairline but completely understand the feelings of self-incompletion. Congrats on your transplant.

I have a question for you. A little under a year ago you said on my transplant thread that you weren’t completely satisfied with density around the scalp. You posted a couple of pictures for reference. I thought your density was stellar but my question is; did you ever get that sorted out? And if you haven’t is it something you think you’ll address in the future or do you feel like you could live with it?

Heya... I was okay with the hairline... the doctors were then ones who wanted to make it even more natural... after all they are my beauticians... they made sure that there is 0 scope of anyone saying its transplanted... and I think its quite beautiful... thanks for your concern though... ❤❤❤

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 11:44 PM, Niko1 said:

Hope you're doing well after your 2nd Hair Transplant Nelson . I know you will get an even more natural hairline result. 

Thank you... that is so sweet if you to say... hope you're safe... ❤❤❤❤❤

• Thanks 1

Incredible result the first time itself . The second HT was just a fine tuning by the doctors I think .

Pardon me if it feels inappropriate but will still give you a advice which I think may be beneficial for you in the long run .

The nose job etc are really not needed in your case .

In my honest opinion it is better to stay natural in the long run . A  hair transplant was an exception for me or many others over here , it was not vanity but rather a basic requirement since it was impacting my self esteem for many years and also impacting each and every area Of my life .

Only in such a case will I go for a cosmetic procedure.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Petroholic said:

Incredible result the first time itself . The second HT was just a fine tuning by the doctors I think .

Pardon me if it feels inappropriate but will still give you a advice which I think may be beneficial for you in the long run .

In my honest opinion it is better to stay natural in the long run . A  hair transplant was an exception for me or many others over here , it was not vanity but rather a basic requirement since it was impacting my self esteem for many years and also impacting each and every area Of my life .

Please do not make any assumptions about other 'supposed' cosmetic procedures, which frankly, isn't any of your business. We are not here to pass judgement, we're here to show support. Plus, let's be real, hair transplant surgery is a cosmetic procedure, and YES it is vain to a certain extent, there's nothing wrong with wanting to look better. Please don't shame anyone on this forum thanks.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Please do not make any assumptions about other 'supposed' cosmetic procedures, which frankly, isn't any of your business. We are not here to pass judgement, we're here to show support. Plus, let's be real, hair transplant surgery is a cosmetic procedure, and YES it is vain to a certain extent, there's nothing wrong with wanting to look better. Please don't shame anyone on this forum thanks.

It was not shaming rather an advice.

I have met Nelson and seen him in real life , according to me he looks absolutely great and does not need any cosmetic procedures .

This is what I have stated.

According to me , my hair transplant was more than just vanity , hair loss at a young age had shaken my confidence to the point where I used to think about this every moment of my life . 

Only in such cases will i go in for a cosmetic surgery . 

If such is the case with anyone please go ahead with it .

As I have stated my post was Nelson 's benefit since he had played a role in my own hair transplant journey , not to Shame him in any way .

On 5/1/2020 at 7:52 AM, Petroholic said:

It was not shaming rather an advice.

I have met Nelson and seen him in real life , according to me he looks absolutely great and does not need any cosmetic procedures .

This is what I have stated.

According to me , my hair transplant was more than just vanity , hair loss at a young age had shaken my confidence to the point where I used to think about this every moment of my life . 

Only in such cases will i go in for a cosmetic surgery . 

If such is the case with anyone please go ahead with it .

As I have stated my post was Nelson 's benefit since he had played a role in my own hair transplant journey , not to Shame him in any way .

I think both you and @Melvin-Moderator have a point. While it is anyone's choice at the end of the day, it is important to not go on a slippery slope of imperfections, that may be based on a 'grass is always greener on the other side' type of mindset.

I have no bone to pick in this fight, but while it is important to be happy with one's self, sometimes there may need to be other's input that would 'hype' up their confidence levels.

At the same time, I hate it when people tell me 'oh you still have hairs', 'oh you look good with a buzz look', or 'you're still handsome without hair' so I completely get and agree with the notion that you do the surgery for yourself.

There needs to be balance, just like everything else in life IMO.

• Thanks 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2020 at 1:40 AM, Petroholic said:

Thank you. I can completely understand your point of view. And I appreciate your honesty. 

On 5/1/2020 at 2:11 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thats okay. No offence taken. I feel that he was trying to be supportive. I don't feel he meant to be judgy.

Thank you for always standing up for me @Melvin-Moderator. You're a good soul.

On 5/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, BaldingEagle1 said:

I think both you and @Melvin-Moderator have a point. While it is anyone's choice at the end of the day, it is important to not go on a slippery slope of imperfections, that may be based on a 'grass is always greener on the other side' type of mindset.

I have no bone to pick in this fight, but while it is important to be happy with one's self, sometimes there may need to be other's input that would 'hype' up their confidence levels.

At the same time, I hate it when people tell me 'oh you still have hairs', 'oh you look good with a buzz look', or 'you're still handsome without hair' so I completely get and agree with the notion that you do the surgery for yourself.

There needs to be balance, just like everything else in life IMO.

Thank you sir. 

I've just buzzed down all my hair two months ago. I will soon be sharing how the buzzed (transplanted) hair looks like after a month and after 2 months.

93223392_3435881589761188_1912016433978540032_o.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello all,

I just wanted to show how my hair is after almost 4 years of hair transplantation. It has been just improving along the way and I couldn't have desired for a better hair on my head. Also, I've coloured my hair... AGAIN! 

Hope it helps to see that the transplanted hair do stay for a longer period of time. I do still take Finasteride and hair specific multivitamins. I swear by vitamin E. And also an elixir made by the Gods (kidding). 

Here are some pictures for you all to view.

Naturally curly hair and style:

IMG_20210727_164350_072.thumb.jpg.89772b9aa1aedc7ae124f4fd6e65ba69.jpg

IMG_20210727_164404_795.thumb.jpg.c148f0411182dd00f11b4c3be51f2c7a.jpg

Hairline:

20210727_164813.thumb.jpg.8da2868776d3552b1a773b670afc29d4.jpg

1664816942_Screenshot_20210727-163814_VideoPlayer.thumb.jpg.7d742402a5d2014c4e3b4e03ece4d3d0.jpg

Left temple:

20210727_164743.thumb.jpg.3eb9998c8177337f2a34399d4293a67c.jpg

Right temple:

20210727_164719.thumb.jpg.60a0952210934004a47fa03d17ae674c.jpg

• Like 2