Dr. Feriduni - 2080 Fue - Worried at 3 months

Exi0

I dunno...I may be the outlier here but I think this is a worrisome situation. He should be seeing a lot at 4 months. I wonder if he was too densely packed and his blood supply could not support it.

Keep up posted bro. Pulling for you.

I dunno...I may be the outlier here but I think this is a worrisome situation. He should be seeing a lot at 4 months. I wonder if he was too densely packed and his blood supply could not support it.

Keep up posted bro. Pulling for you.

lol you haven't even seen the 4 month pic and you're already telling him to worry. Come on

Absolutely not. You're well on track for just over 4 months, and saying that you have "zero growth" makes it sound like you have mental problems.

You need to calm down and forget about things for a while, your problem isn't lack of growth its anxiety towards something you can't control. I strongly suspect you're going to get a good result. By 7 months you'll feel much better I'm sure.

• Valued Contributor
uh, it smells really bad right?

If I could smell a picture and that was the picture I was presented with my response would be that it smells fantastic for growth at four months.

Exi0, you need to find something to occupy your mind during this process. :) you’re seriously stressing over something that, so far, is going well and you have no control over. :) You’ve got to figure it out because you’ve still got 8 to 14 months of growth and maturation to go.

Listen to everyone. It looks great.

You’re doing alright.

You need to calm down and forget about things for a while, your problem isn't lack of growth its anxiety towards something you can't control. I strongly suspect you're going to get a good result. By 7 months you'll feel much better I'm sure.

This exactly...

your reaction isn't based on anything that is occurring or not occurring with your transplant, it is simply your anxiety over being helpless over the situation that is eating at you. You are right where you should be at 4 months. Look we can't promise you that it's going to be perfect at 8 months but given it's progression it looks to be on track and you'll likely be looking back at your posts thinking I was being silly for no reason but if worst case scenario happens and that isn't the case you can complain then and you won't find any more supportive people than us...but we've been thru this, where you're at is normal...you don't have a choice but to do the time now so stop stressing yourself out and go thru it.

It looks to me like you're right on track for 4 months. I would say there is quite significant difference between your last posting and now. Don't stress about it, we're our own worse critics and I'm sure the next few months will surprise you! :)

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys

Thanks again for all your answers, it reassures me a little

I am now at 5 months and I have no evolution, since the 4th month, unfortunately I now have the conviction that the operation is a total failure.

Seriously, I had better regrowths when I was using minoxidil.

BTW I hesitated a long time with Erdogan, but that I preferred feriduni compared to the distance, despite the price more expensive.

Of course I'll post my results until the end.

Thanks again guys

Hey, guys

Thanks again for all your answers, it reassures me a little

I am now at 5 months and I have no evolution, since the 4th month, unfortunately I now have the conviction that the operation is a total failure.

BTW I hesitated a long time with Erdogan, but that I preferred feriduni compared to the distance, despite the price more expensive.

Of course I'll post my results until the end.

Thanks again guys

post up pics if you can, the way you've been reacting to this process, even if there was growth you would likely be the last one to see it unless it was freaky dramatic.

Without pictures I have a hard time to believe you, sorry.

Last time you said you had Zero growth...

Exi0 it's smelling right on track in my opinion haha. Relax like some others have said.

Did you not do any research at all before your transplant? At only 3 and 4 months everyone looks pretty bad.

yes of course I know, everyone looks bad at 3 and 4 months;

Except that I am at 5 months, the beginning of the 6 th month and I look very bad

@Gasthoerer

I will post pictures,

But no evolution with the last photos I posted.

Btw Supposedly he made a dense packing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/31/2018 at 11:04 AM, Gasthoerer said:

Nothing?

The result at 10 month is bad, almost no regrowth, extremely disappointed and very angry, can be 40 to 50% regrowth maybe less ... at + 10 months ... I would post my testimony with photos, but there it depresses me that I do not really have the motivation to actually post current photos. It was supposed to be a dense package and I do not have anything between 40-60 fu per cm2.

I have an appointment in a few days and I really hope that a retouch will be done.

Never stopped taking propecia for maximizing my chances and very good health, no smoke, no drink etc.

Edited by Exi0

Sorry, that you are dissapointed and of course anyone who goes through that process, knows how stressfull that is. I am at 3 month and 3 weeks and it is so exhausting to wait and look at your hair and beg it to grow.

It is a great idea to talk to the clinic, but I would highly recommend to post solid pictures before (!) to get some objective feedback from the forum. You can also show this feedback to the clinic.

If the result is as bad as you describe it, I do not have a thought that the clinic offers you a touch-up. But you are a great candidate for HT with minimal loss so far. You should discuss the reason for the result with your clinic first. They have an internal rating for grafts and also how the surgery went. 

Sorry to read this Exio.  Hopefully, your scalp tissue was not damaged or compromised with the density cm2 you noted in your recipient zone.  Definitely reach out to the doctor and see what they recommend.  It is a terrible feeling to go through.  Your doctor should have your back.  

Definetly consider posting photos as it helps folks understand the situation and see the disparity between what was done and what was the actual result.  

It is the worst feeling but hopefully your situation is repairable sooner than later.  Some folks have been waiting for quite some time to get their life back.  

• Administrators

Exi0,

Do you mind posting updates pictures? I’m sorry you’re disappointed with your results, but it would be great if you were able to share pictures of what your hair looks like now at 10 months.

Warm regards- Melvin

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.