1600 grafts dr. Lorenzo (by Johnny2000)

johnny2000

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations on your HT Johnny and heal well.

One Question: does Dr.Lorenzo extract all the grafts first and than plants them or does he spiltt that into diffrent sessions, for example extracting 400 Grafts than planting and so on?

• Administrators

I really wish you the best man, its always tough after you've been burnt before, but im sure this time is gonna be a success.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

congratulations on your HT Johnny and heal well.

One Question: does Dr.Lorenzo extract all the grafts first and than plants them or does he spiltt that into diffrent sessions, for example extracting 400 Grafts than planting and so on?

Dr. Lorenzo does not extract the grafts, the techs does.

And they take all the grafts out, give you a short eating break and Then implant wich lorenzo is doing by himself.

Thanks guys. I Also have a really good feeling This time.

Brw they give you a cap to Wear AND a documetation to show ro Security in the airport so you dont have to take of the cap ?

Any questions you guys might have. Feel free to ask

Thanks for the info about the hat. How did you find sleeping and did you need to bring a travel pillow?

I think the first few days are going to be the most nerve wracking for me.

Sleeping is no problem, i did bring a sleeping pillow that i am using wich is the best to do i Think.

But no pain really. But im taking some painkillers with 5 hours apart so i am drugged all the time haha.

But the pain afterwards is very low.

Good work johnny, any pre op pics?

I didnt recieved Any from the clinic. I Can ask Them to send

But i have alot of pictures of my hair pre op that i have taken myself but there is a problem on the forum to upload pictures

This on is pre op from about 1 Month ago

image.jpg.36625f688a39422921ff5e08af489ff2.jpg

Congrats johnny. The hard part is done now. Grow well!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I wish you all the best Johnny. I hope you can put all the misery you went through behind you once and for all.

By the way, did Dr Lorenzo repaired your donor scarring as well or your primary objective was the front this time and you will take care of the donor scarring of Dr Doganay later?

I wish you all the best Johnny. I hope you can put all the misery you went through behind you once and for all.

By the way, did Dr Lorenzo repaired your donor scarring as well or your primary objective was the front this time and you will take care of the donor scarring of Dr Doganay later?

Thank you buddy.

My only focus was on the front.

Whats done is done on my donor area. Lorenzo told me it was not good the Way they had Harvest from my donor. He told me that they probly did it because it was easier to extract from that area. Very sad. :(

If i only had gotten a god result from it, it would be good. But a Badly lower doner area and a bad result was really hard to take and to be Honest the last 18 Month had been the worst of my life

I am talking about, depression, 2 Month sick from work diagnosed with stress, anxiaty, wieght loss.

But hopefully This time dr. Lorenzo Will save me from my missery :)

Here are a picture 3 days post op

image.jpg.47043f3e5959e6904faa5c202229dfa1.jpg

Thank you buddy.

My only focus was on the front.

Whats done is done on my donor area. Lorenzo told me it was not good the Way they had Harvest from my donor. He told me that they probly did it because it was easier to extract from that area. Very sad. :(

If i only had gotten a god result from it, it would be good. But a Badly lower doner area and a bad result was really hard to take and to be Honest the last 18 Month had been the worst of my life

I am talking about, depression, 2 Month sick from work diagnosed with stress, anxiaty, wieght loss.

But hopefully This time dr. Lorenzo Will save me from my missery :)

Here are a picture 3 days post op

Looks like it's healing up really nicely :)

Did you have to take your hat off in the airport(s)?

Yes i did have to take of the cap at the airport, even though the clinic gave me a note about surgery they still wanted me to take it of :(

And they looked a Big Strange at me because my swelling was allready pretty bad on the second Day so my forehead looked wierd

Hey Johnny, Congratulations! Now just be extra careful for about a month and follow your post op instructions and you will be good to go.

Thx buddy.

I am indeed being extra carefull. ?

I am Also praying inside my head alot for This to be a succes ?