1600 grafts dr. Lorenzo (by Johnny2000)

johnny2000

Well so much for hopeing not to Shed ?

I have shedded both transplanted hairs and native hairs.

I look like crap now, my hair is now at the worse stage EVER in my life ?

At This point im very sad, because my native hairs have Shed, if they dont come back im screwed.

He did transplant into thin areas but i still had a bit of hairs there but now its allmost all gone.

The remaining hairs is transplanted hairs that is sticking around because they are stucked in my Dam. Sebum build up on the scalp.

I am afraid to just scratch the sebum of because Then the rest of the hairs Will Fall and Then i would look so so bad.

I can really feel how much This period is affecting me.

Also because i Think This excessive sebum i have is causing harm and shedding to my hair.

How the f..k Can i get rid of producing This sebum shit????????

?

image.jpg.cb25eeadd84cab736e2add81bb4eba6d.jpg

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man, I gotta be honest... I'm not seeing all this loss you're speaking of. I dont even see all that much shed from the pic..... but like we were talking about. All normal. Gotta remember to associate shed = normal bc its part of process.

You have light hair which makes the contrast against your scalp much better. You're lucky. My hair is dark black. The sebum is another story. What has your doctor said?

Sorry but you need to chill. Nearly everybody sheds - those are the rules of the game. Doing a HT with the expectation not to shed is as unrealistic a playing lottery with the expectation to hit the jack pot.

It's now a waiting game - as it is for everybody else. There plenty of threads here that documents how shedded native hairs grow back as well.

I know i need to chill but its just hard because i allready had 1 failed HT.

But the problem is not the Shed of HT hairs, it is the Shed of my native hairs.

I expected to loose Them but i didnt expected to loose This much native hairs.

It even looks worse in the mirror than on the photo.

Lorenzo Also said in the email that shockloss should return.

But please understand it is a hard time when you allready had 1 failed HT in your bagage.

Allthough that was not dr. Lorenzo who did it.

I think that if you accept that it will get worse before it will get better it may help you relax a little, but i totally understand your anxiety.

That sebum like stuff is just skin shedding, it's actually pretty common, when i was having my 1 day post op check a guy came in to Lorenzo's office and was worried about the exact same thing and he was on day 12.

i'm at day 6 now and i have it too mostly on my temple points especially after washing, the skin then goes really dry, i just put emu oil on it and it looks much better, it won't effect your result :)

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

I think that if you accept that it will get worse before it will get better it may help you relax a little, but i totally understand your anxiety.

That sebum like stuff is just skin shedding, it's actually pretty common, when i was having my 1 day post op check a guy came in to Lorenzo's office and was worried about the exact same thing and he was on day 12.

i'm at day 6 now and i have it too mostly on my temple points especially after washing, the skin then goes really dry, i just put emu oil on it and it looks much better, it won't effect your result :)

Understand the anxiety...as mentioned we all endure it on different levels and scale. Try your best to find positive. Its good to challenge yourself and see what you're made of. Besides, worrying brings you no closer to the outcome. And guess what-stress can negatively effect your immune system so try to resist.

Petchski--you went under again? Howd it go?

Hey Esrec, Yeah there was a cancelation, so i got an appointment two months earlier than originaly booked, good for me as i'll be in better shape come spring when it's time to mingle more.

I' will be posting a thread about it tomorrow with some new photos, but it went well, although i've been part of an unlucky 10% who gets extra donor pain, so i've had my own post op wobble/panic, fearing that i'll be stuck with pain in the back of my head forever, but chatted with the doc about it, and alls cool, just got to ride it out with some ibuprofen at night so i can sleep, just hit me by surprise as i didn't expect it and it didn't start till day 5.

Will start my own thread though, as i dont want to hijack Jonny's.

The problem is that i Also have the sebum all over my scalp, not only in reciepted Area.

It is less on the sides and back, and alot all over the top of my scalp.

But if it want affect the HT result Then that is fine.

I just fell my hair is worse all together when i have This sebum. I Think it causes hairloss. Hopefully only tempeary.

I'm sure you are pleased. Dr. Lorenzo has a great reputation and I know its difficult to get on his list for a consult and surgery. Congratulations.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Well now i hit the rock bottem :(

Just washed my hair proberbly with t/gel shampoo and allmost all the sebum came out.

BUT Thousend of hairs came out along.

All the hairs that went was only sticking around because it was stuck in the sebum.

My native hairs have taking a BIG heavy hit

I am fucking depressed, i even Called in sick at work today.

If i just knew that the results would be good, or at least all my native hairs would come back, but none of the 2 things is a garantie :(

image.jpg.a9972c106b27af12013f8b4865b0578e.jpg

I am trying.

But my hair is so bad Right now.

I even starting resaerching hair pieces and SMP

I think that's a bit premature, keep positive, this forum is here to support guys going through the HT experience. I'm sure I'll feel pretty shitty in a few weeks once my grafts shed & maybe get shock loss.

You've used a top notch surgeon and if the result isn't right, he stands by his work.

;)

Try to stay positive johnny. I know it's hard not to let negative thoughts get the better of you, especially if you've had a failed ht in the past. But you've got to remember you're just at the six week mark and your hair is going to pretty much look it's worst at this point. I'm confident as each month goes by you're going to start seeing improvements. Try to keep your chin up mate.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I think that's a bit premature, keep positive, this forum is here to support guys going through the HT experience. I'm sure I'll feel pretty shitty in a few weeks once my grafts shed & maybe get shock loss.

You've used a top notch surgeon and if the result isn't right, he stands by his work.

;)

When did you have your HT? And was it Also lorenzo? Can i see pictures of it somewhere?

Emailed you the pics, remember?

Been so stresses about This shedding that i have forgot it.

Just tried to search my e-mail inbox but didnt Seem to could find it.

But isn't it a couple of weeks ago you had your HT ?

Did Any of your hairs Shed yet?

Most of the hairs do shed, so nothing unusual is happening, and like i said earlier, it will get worse before it gets better, and it just did get worse, no more shedding from here on, you just need to power through these next couple of months. The sebum thing/build up is probably because you were washing your hair too gently, then you washed properly and the grafts came out, which probably were ready to drop before anyway.

I'm on day 9 now so i'm still rocking the buzz look, but pretty soon my grafts are going to fall and i'll be down in the pitts too, wishing my hair to grow and the time to pass.

Keep the faith Jonny, this is the hardest part of the hair transplant, the waiting.

Most of the hairs do shed, so nothing unusual is happening, and like i said earlier, it will get worse before it gets better, and it just did get worse, no more shedding from here on, you just need to power through these next couple of months. The sebum thing/build up is probably because you were washing your hair too gently, then you washed properly and the grafts came out, which probably were ready to drop before anyway.

I'm on day 9 now so i'm still rocking the buzz look, but pretty soon my grafts are going to fall and i'll be down in the pitts too, wishing my hair to grow and the time to pass.

Keep the faith Jonny, this is the hardest part of the hair transplant, the waiting.

Yeah i Think you are absolutly right about the sebum build-up was keeping my hairs and that i didnt wash proberly.

I was normally allways gentle when washing and after This HT i have been super gentle, but i just needed the sebum to go away because it had gotten so bad that it was a thick thick layer, so i just scrubed it off.

Only concern is all the native hairs that has fallen out these last couple of weeks.

Anyway all i Can do is just wait