1600 grafts dr. Lorenzo (by Johnny2000)

johnny2000

• Administrators

Regarding the surgery with dr hakan. How Can i determine if i Got folliculitis?

When i Google pictures of it i only see very severe cases of infected scalps.

I do however have had ALOT of sebum the last couple of years, and now that i Think of it, i didnt really noticed Any sebum problems before my HT with dr. Hakan.

Could This sebum be caused by an infection of folliculitis, and how Can i get rid of it?

I cannot go to my dermatologist because they know nothing about hairloss, or scalp problems.

Sebum is different than folliculitis, sebum is just oil secretions, maybe it could cause pimples, folliculitis is like razor burn with pimples. In your hairline do you notice bumps like scar tissue?

Heres an example of cobblestoning

RzLr8CO.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sebum is different than folliculitis, sebum is just oil secretions, maybe it could cause pimples, folliculitis is like razor burn with pimples. In your hairline do you notice bumps like scar tissue?

Heres an example of cobblestoning

RzLr8CO.jpg

Well see This picture im attaching

What do you Think? Does it looks like cobblestoning ?

And if it does, could it have an impact on growth?

If my picture looks like i have some scalp problems, like cobblestoning, is there Any help?

I Think its clearly to se on my picture that there are some gaps wich doesnt make it look so good when trying a buzz cut or when im combine my hair back or to the side.

So the only possibility i have is a comb forward wich looks bad IMO.

On the picture u posted, it looks like he still Got good growth even though he Got cobblestoning but the cobblestoning is noticebul because its buzzed down with a no guard on the lowest degree

image.jpg.00c1206952deb65770b6bfdc8fee8493.jpg

Honestly mate it looks really good!! Any guy on this forum would kill for your hair!!!

I think just try and chill out now. It sounds like there's a lot of psychological issues going on here and I honestly don't think another procedure is needed or will make you happy.

It looks great and just try and focus on something else and consider counselling/medication.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Honestly mate it looks really good!! Any guy on this forum would kill for your hair!!!

I think just try and chill out now. It sounds like there's a lot of psychological issues going on here and I honestly don't think another procedure is needed or will make you happy.

It looks great and just try and focus on something else and consider counselling/medication.

You need to remember to compare where i started from.

I know Many people have more hairloss than me, but people Also has less hairloss than me and still get HT.

To determine if it is a great HT result, Then you guys need to compare before and after pictures. But i Will let my hair grow out for a couple of weeks so i Can have the same lenght as the Day before my HT with lorenzo, so that we Can make a proper judgement and compare before and after pictures

• 3 weeks later...
You need to remember to compare where i started from.

I know Many people have more hairloss than me, but people Also has less hairloss than me and still get HT.

To determine if it is a great HT result, Then you guys need to compare before and after pictures. But i Will let my hair grow out for a couple of weeks so i Can have the same lenght as the Day before my HT with lorenzo, so that we Can make a proper judgement and compare before and after pictures

Johnny, my brother, your hair looks very good man. I realize you've had two transplants, as I have, and I was in your same position analyzing every single day, checking the mirror, etc.... It does nothing good. Believe me! We as humans are the most critical of ourselves, however, when you become a little too obsessed about the results it is an unhealthy obsession. I am a very honest and blunt person, and would have no problem telling you that you didn't have a good result, but the reality is you have a great result.

A few things I'd suggest is to grow your hair out more! It would look much better, that's just pure fact. What's the point of having a hair transplant if you can't grow it and STYLE it nicely. Maybe you just like the buzzed look, which I can respect, but I think with a nice length and a fresh cut, you will be amazed at the difference.

I wish you the best brother, and again, I hate to see anyone in this world so down and depressed about something that they really shouldn't have reason for.

Johnny, my brother, your hair looks very good man. I realize you've had two transplants, as I have, and I was in your same position analyzing every single day, checking the mirror, etc.... It does nothing good. Believe me! We as humans are the most critical of ourselves, however, when you become a little too obsessed about the results it is an unhealthy obsession. I am a very honest and blunt person, and would have no problem telling you that you didn't have a good result, but the reality is you have a great result.

A few things I'd suggest is to grow your hair out more! It would look much better, that's just pure fact. What's the point of having a hair transplant if you can't grow it and STYLE it nicely. Maybe you just like the buzzed look, which I can respect, but I think with a nice length and a fresh cut, you will be amazed at the difference.

I wish you the best brother, and again, I hate to see anyone in this world so down and depressed about something that they really shouldn't have reason for.

Thank you buddy.

I actually like the buzz look and i Think it looks better on me than when my hair is longer.

And actually with a bit of amount of toppik/nanogen hairconsealer i Can make it look allright with a buzzed head except the hairline.

I Think i could make it look good if i get the gaps filled in.

I sometimes let it grow but after 2-3 weeks of growth i feel bad about it because i looks thin.

Maybe i just need to push it through the 2-4 week phase of growth.

Its like This:

Freshly buzzed looks good with concealer except hairline

1week growth makes it look a little bit worse

2 -3 weeks growth exposes the thin spots even more

4 weeks makes the thinning spots a bit better but hairline looks crap

And Then i normally buzz :(

• 6 years later...

Just wanted to post an Update to my situation.

its been around 7 years since my last reply.

My hair situation is actually pretty good. And one thing that is really suprising to me, is that i quit finasteride about 1,5 years ago after i had been on it for about 10 years.

Also i dont use toppik or Any concealer at all. Last time i used concealer was about 2-3 years ago.

i Also dont use shampoo. I wash my hair with medium temperature water and ever second week or something like that i use either conditioner or diluted vinnagar. 

here is a picture i just took today. (Sorry for the depressed look, i have 40degree of fever😖)

164B8C9E-3D3F-4D81-A3EE-1E0C9A56CF05.jpeg

• Administrators
4 hours ago, johnny2000 said:

Just wanted to post an Update to my situation.

its been around 7 years since my last reply.

My hair situation is actually pretty good. And one thing that is really suprising to me, is that i quit finasteride about 1,5 years ago after i had been on it for about 10 years.

Also i dont use toppik or Any concealer at all. Last time i used concealer was about 2-3 years ago.

i Also dont use shampoo. I wash my hair with medium temperature water and ever second week or something like that i use either conditioner or diluted vinnagar. 

here is a picture i just took today. (Sorry for the depressed look, i have 40degree of fever😖)

164B8C9E-3D3F-4D81-A3EE-1E0C9A56CF05.jpeg

Pewdipie is that you lol I kid. Glad you came back man. I know you had a lot worries years ago. Glad it looks good years later.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Pewdipie is that you lol I kid. Glad you came back man. I know you had a lot worries years ago. Glad it looks good years later.

I was pooing in my pants back Then because of worries.

how stupid was i? 😂

15 minutes ago, splitting hairs said:

Looking good pal!! Glad you are happy with your situation and have been able to move on with your life!! Congrats!! 

Thanks buddy.

its Strange that even though i dropped finasteride cold turkey 1,5 years ago i have not had hairloss.

i did expect my hairloss to start again a little, but so far it has not happened

3 minutes ago, johnny2000 said:

Thanks buddy.

its Strange that even though i dropped finasteride cold turkey 1,5 years ago i have not had hairloss.

i did expect my hairloss to start again a little, but so far it has not happened

Long may it continue! 🤞

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here: