1600 grafts dr. Lorenzo (by Johnny2000)

johnny2000

Hey Jonny, did the clinic give you any spray or anything to put on the recipient post op?

Yes they gave a shampoo to use on the donor area from Day 1 post op, and the same shampoo to use very very gentle on reciepted area from Day 4

Also they gave me a spray with some sort of clean water to spray Every hour starting from after the HT.

So far its been 5 days and me swelling is on its Way Down and crust has formed and the itch has started ;)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Johnny , Congrats for the Procedure ! ,

I think this time you will recover fast and forget your PAST Troubles.

Did you Notice the Yellow color in the Recipient Area ? OR am I imagining it ?

Pls get it checked , because you have to be careful about Infections till 1 month .

Rest assured be sure you have chosen a world class doctor .

hey Johnny , Congrats for the Procedure ! ,

I think this time you will recover fast and forget your PAST Troubles.

Did you Notice the Yellow color in the Recipient Area ? OR am I imagining it ?

Pls get it checked , because you have to be careful about Infections till 1 month .

Rest assured be sure you have chosen a world class doctor .

Thank you buddy.

Yes i Can see what you mean at my picture.

But isn't that just scabs? Isn't that suposed to look like that after only 4 days post op?

I've seen it before on post op pics, but send an email to Dr Lorenzo, even better send that pic in the email and just get his opinion, his will be more informed than any of ours.

I don't think it's anything to worry about

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

I've seen it before on post op pics, but send an email to Dr Lorenzo, even better send that pic in the email and just get his opinion, his will be more informed than any of ours.

I don't think it's anything to worry about

I Will send him pictures.

Thx ?

Good luck Johnny,I hope everything goes well for you this time.

Thx Xbox

I just say your Update.

I feel very bad for you.

But the doctor is getting it pretty bad at the moment, with all these negative results they are presenting and fake user accounts.

He needs to be kicked of the forum!

did lorenzo comment on the yellow dots on ur scalp , do not take chances , if u feel try ur local derm , even they can let u know . but do not waste time , becos if it is infection it will seriously damage your result . Good Luck bro

Johnny,

I wish you all the best for an excellent result after all you have been through you deserve it.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I had those yellowish pizza cheese-like dots as well from day 2. I was already on antibiotics anyways as a precaution for the first 5 days anyways. Doctor told me not to worry - result of healing and dense packing.

I was a bit suspecious and showed my "pizza pics" to other HT docs and they said it looked normal. From day 6 They will peel of easily when washing and are not hard scabs.

Just to be on the safe side tho, ask ur doc for input!

I don't think it's a infection. Infections look more angry, redder, wetter and skin would be bumpy.

Since this is your 2nd ht on the same site (so no virgin scalp) did the doc say anything about your growth possibly being slower or that the job was more difficult?

I Will send lorenzo picture today, but he normally answers in weekends so i prob. Have to wait a couple of days for answers.

If i want to book a time at my own derm it Will Also take Many days to get an appointment and he now jack shit about hairloss and infektion.

But i Will say that my first HT scabs looked the same as This.

Why do you Think it is an infektion?

Thanks garageland, i know people have been through worse than me, but i still feel that it has been a really Dark time for me the last 18 Month, after a very disapointing result from the first HT.

Dr. Lorenzo did shortly mention something about when implanting the crushy Sound i could hear was because of previuosly surgery, but didnt say anything about slow growth or something like that.

Again why do some Think my scabs looks like an infektion ?

Because it's yellow. Most people associate this with pus and ultimately an infection. And people are used to seeing a super clean scalp immediately post op rather than a 3 day post op.

I read somewhere it's fibrin or fibrogen or something and formed when a wound heals.

If you develop fever and it starts oozing you should be getting concerned

For a peace of mind you can go see a GP. He should be able to spot an infection and prescribe antibiotics if necessary.

Because it's yellow. Most people associate this with pus and ultimately an infection. And people are used to seeing a super clean scalp immediately post op rather than a 3 day post op.

I read somewhere it's fibrin or fibrogen or something and formed when a wound heals.

If you develop fever and it starts oozing you should be getting concerned

For a peace of mind you can go see a GP. He should be able to spot an infection and prescribe antibiotics if necessary.

Oozing? Does that mean leaking from the scabs?

I just e-mailed lorenzo and is awaiting an answer

Yes oozing is when there is discharge coming from the wound and it doesn't dry or heal

I am on Day 7 post op.

I just started rubbing gentle on the reciepted area after i softend the scabs with a long shower and shampoo.

This Picture is Right after shower with the scabs wet and soft

When i lightly scratch a couple og scabs of there was hairs att. To some of Them.

But after 7 days that shouldnt be a problem Right?

image.jpg.c8c603314f8dff19d45e1bdeec7f2617.jpg

Shouldn't be a problem after day 7 but do not scratch. You might have bacteria under your nails.

To remove the scabs gently pad the area in growth direction with your fingertips while showering.

Hair you're losing now is part of shedding. Unless there's a trickle of blood you did not lose a graft.

Shouldn't be a problem after day 7 but do not scratch. You might have bacteria under your nails.

To remove the scabs gently pad the area in growth direction with your fingertips while showering.

Hair you're losing now is part of shedding. Unless there's a trickle of blood you did not lose a graft.

Allright il gently try to remove some today

Hi Johnny2000

Hope it works out for you this time fingers crossed. Given recent posts i count myself really lucky. How did it compare to your first HT with Dr Hakan ?

The yellow looks like saline build up to me and should fade within several days.

In the donor area if you keep it short you could try Dermatch to blend in as i do on my right temple as Dr Hakan didnt place enough grafts or regrowth was not above 80%.

Wish you well

Hi Johnny2000

Hope it works out for you this time fingers crossed. Given recent posts i count myself really lucky. How did it compare to your first HT with Dr Hakan ?

The yellow looks like saline build up to me and should fade within several days.

In the donor area if you keep it short you could try Dermatch to blend in as i do on my right temple as Dr Hakan didnt place enough grafts or regrowth was not above 80%.

Wish you well

Thx buddy.

Well This time it was much more proffesionel.

Dr lorenzo did all the implants himself and the directions This time seems to be Right. (The few that did grow from the HT with hakan had bad direction)

I gently soften my grafts earlier and removed Many of Them.

I Think in total, 100 hairs felt out with the scabs more or less.

This is how my reciepted area looks at Day 8 post op.

image.jpg.8242e639a7aa377eb6f203f18c91463c.jpg