Dr Juan Couto. 4000 Grafts for my HUGE ALOPECIA at FUExpert Clinic 03/2023.

Seven months ago, I decided to take a step that would change my life forever: undergo a hair transplant.

This is what I looked like 7 months ago.

image.jpeg.40196ec8474b5f2364fa3aeed4124

image.jpeg.cfce0310416c19d9c916fb379cd4c

image.jpeg.6c609e6ae7c5e9699218a90f9875f

It may still be early since I just turned 7 months old and I am convinced that this will continue to improve but I need to thank you all, right now

It was a decision that filled me with uncertainty and expectations, but what I never imagined was that it would become an experience that would mark a before and after in my life.

On this exciting journey, I found the answers to all my doubts and questions in this Forum.
Today I want to once again express my sincere gratitude to all the forum members who shared their stories, experiences and opinions about their hair transplants.

But, without a doubt, the real hero of my hair story is Dr. Juan Couto, whom I consider the best doctor in the world in hair transplants. I doubt there is one like him. From the first day I walked through the door of his clinic, I could feel his passion and commitment to helping people like us who are looking to recover their hair and with it their lost self-confidence.

Dr. Couto is not only an expert in his field, but much more importantly, this doctor is an exceptional human being.

I cannot fail to mention the incredible team at FUExpert Clinic, whose tireless work makes it possible for patients' dreams to become reality. My current result at 7 months exceeds all my expectations, and I never imagined that something like this was possible. Thanks thanks.

From a distance, it is easy to doubt the authenticity of the world of hair transplants, but today I can say with certainty that it is a reality that has changed my life.

This procedure has not only transformed my physical appearance, but also my emotional life.
It has given me back my confidence, joy and desire to live. I feel like a completely renewed person, ready to face anything that comes my way every day.

To everyone considering a hair transplant, I say go ahead. The investment in your confidence and emotional well-being is worth every second of doubt.

Thank you all for being part of this journey and for sharing this exciting chapter of my life.

Here I leave you my current status after 7 months...

image.jpeg.755a686d9d8a1699dd1f9e95d7edbc8f.jpeg

image.jpeg.af06aee49ee4055edb744e9e18268bae.jpeg

image.jpeg.e47d4999ee7368723549dee821fb3996.jpeg

image.jpeg.0e99cc6dcb7ca57b7c8aa4276ced3984.jpeg

image.jpeg.59caf2f82adc8944582ddaec7527a0d6.jpeg

image.jpeg.c35f57a12ce836fddcb6d574fa60a667.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 4
  • Well Done 1

On 11/8/2023 at 11:41 PM, RobertoDeNiro said:

Seven months ago, I decided to take a step that would change my life forever: undergo a hair transplant.

It may still be early since I just turned 7 months old and I am convinced that this will continue to improve but I need to thank you all, right now

It was a decision that filled me with uncertainty and expectations, but what I never imagined was that it would become an experience that would mark a before and after in my life.

On this exciting journey, I found the answers to all my doubts and questions in this Forum.
Today I want to once again express my sincere gratitude to all the forum members who shared their stories, experiences and opinions about their hair transplants.

But, without a doubt, the real hero of my hair story is Dr. Juan Couto, whom I consider the best doctor in the world in hair transplants. I doubt there is one like him. From the first day I walked through the door of his clinic, I could feel his passion and commitment to helping people like us who are looking to recover their hair and with it their lost self-confidence.

Dr. Couto is not only an expert in his field, but much more importantly, this doctor is an exceptional human being.

I cannot fail to mention the incredible team at FUExpert Clinic, whose tireless work makes it possible for patients' dreams to become reality. My current result at 7 months exceeds all my expectations, and I never imagined that something like this was possible. Thanks thanks.

From a distance, it is easy to doubt the authenticity of the world of hair transplants, but today I can say with certainty that it is a reality that has changed my life.

This procedure has not only transformed my physical appearance, but also my emotional life.
It has given me back my confidence, joy and desire to live. I feel like a completely renewed person, ready to face anything that comes my way every day.

To everyone considering a hair transplant, I say go ahead. The investment in your confidence and emotional well-being is worth every second of doubt.

Thank you all for being part of this journey and for sharing this exciting chapter of my life.

Massive congratulations man!!

gives me joy to see how happy you are. You have all the reasons to be. Looks excellent and you are not even on month 12. 

Would you do a crown surgery with Couto once this recovery is done??

cheers and have a happy life 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 2:41 PM, RobertoDeNiro said:

You probably look 15 years younger now 🤩

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 11/8/2023 at 2:41 PM, RobertoDeNiro said:

This is freakin amazing. Are you going to do the crown? 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I want to be sure of Couto's instructions regarding shampooing 2 days after surgery...

1) As to the shampooing 2 days after your last surgery, did you shampoo every day with the little bottle containing water and shampoo?

2) The instructions call for shampooing twice a day. Is this twice in one sitting? Or once in the day and once at nite?

3) Did this also include shampooing the donor area?

• 1 month later...

Happy 2024, and a heartfelt thank you to everyone for your supportive comments.

I'm sharing some photos from just a few days ago, and I must say I'm genuinely thrilled.
I've noticed that my hair seems thicker than it was a month ago.

image.jpeg.226a7fbd8d31914bf5e42723cf36052b.jpeg

image.jpeg.76a35aa18d3437775e1b43d46ef1e5ca.jpeg

image.jpeg.d9759a4c4868c225ee8ee3189962f3e0.jpeg

And more and more I find myself thinking about whether to go for the crown as soon as possible or if I should just wait  some years and save some money. It's going to be a challenging decision.

image.jpeg.3a0a17b5b792c524eab32645bc0474b9.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Wow 1

• Administrators

This is an amazing result by all measures. Thank you for sharing with us 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Amazing, congrats!

2 hours ago, RobertoDeNiro said:

Happy 2024, and a heartfelt thank you to everyone for your supportive comments.

I'm sharing some photos from just a few days ago, and I must say I'm genuinely thrilled.
I've noticed that my hair seems thicker than it was a month ago.

image.jpeg.226a7fbd8d31914bf5e42723cf36052b.jpeg

image.jpeg.76a35aa18d3437775e1b43d46ef1e5ca.jpeg

image.jpeg.d9759a4c4868c225ee8ee3189962f3e0.jpeg

And more and more I find myself thinking about whether to go for the crown as soon as possible or if I should just wait  some years and save some money. It's going to be a challenging decision.

image.jpeg.3a0a17b5b792c524eab32645bc0474b9.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@RobertoDeNiro may I ask how many hours did it take for the procedure each day of the 3 days for the 4000 grafts?
Also what did the doctor do: extractions and incisions and implanting? or just some of these operations, and the technicians did the rest?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 11:40 PM, Fmulder said:

@RobertoDeNiro may I ask how many hours did it take for the procedure each day of the 3 days for the 4000 grafts?
Also what did the doctor do: extractions and incisions and implanting? or just some of these operations, and the technicians did the rest?

I do not really recall exactly the hours in the OR but you will be spending the whole day at the clinic for sure. 

Dr Couto did all incisions and the complete frontal area.

Almost a year ago, I made the most exciting decision of my life: to undergo a hair transplant!

I found in this forum the place where all my doubts, I had too many, found answers. I want to express my sincerest gratitude to all the forum members who have shared their stories and experiences about hair transplants. I hope that mine can also be useful to someone.

And what can I say right now about Dr. Couto that hasn't been said repeatedly already. He is not only the best hair transplant doctor in the world, but also a wonderful human being. Truly, you have to know him to understand the depth of his character and the passion that everyone comments goes beyond imagination. I love you Juan and your team too. You are idols to me.

My result exceeds all my expectations and those of my wife who is the one who sees the result the most. Now she can't stop touching my hair whenever she can.

And a message of encouragement, to those who are considering a hair transplant, I tell them with all my heart: go ahead! It's worth every second of doubt.

Thanks to everyone for being part of this incredible journey and for sharing this exciting chapter of my life.

Here are some photos about to turn a year since the operation!

image.jpeg.ad47476fd1d1d29dc9d5adf00312d9d1.jpeg

image.jpeg.75a1192407b2b7d5c9109fa4bd8622b9.jpeg

image.jpeg.746aa59165a7dfee75f2b13837105a43.jpeg

image.jpeg.50f1fda32099643defb01e0f2f4126d6.jpeg