Dr Juan Couto. 4000 Grafts for my HUGE ALOPECIA at FUExpert Clinic 03/2023.

13 minutes ago, RobertoDeNiro said:

Almost a year ago, I made the most exciting decision of my life: to undergo a hair transplant!

I found in this forum the place where all my doubts, I had too many, found answers. I want to express my sincerest gratitude to all the forum members who have shared their stories and experiences about hair transplants. I hope that mine can also be useful to someone.

And what can I say right now about Dr. Couto that hasn't been said repeatedly already. He is not only the best hair transplant doctor in the world, but also a wonderful human being. Truly, you have to know him to understand the depth of his character and the passion that everyone comments goes beyond imagination. I love you Juan and your team too. You are idols to me.

My result exceeds all my expectations and those of my wife who is the one who sees the result the most. Now she can't stop touching my hair whenever she can.

And a message of encouragement, to those who are considering a hair transplant, I tell them with all my heart: go ahead! It's worth every second of doubt.

Thanks to everyone for being part of this incredible journey and for sharing this exciting chapter of my life.

Here are some photos about to turn a year since the operation!

image.jpeg.ad47476fd1d1d29dc9d5adf00312d9d1.jpeg

image.jpeg.75a1192407b2b7d5c9109fa4bd8622b9.jpeg

image.jpeg.746aa59165a7dfee75f2b13837105a43.jpeg

image.jpeg.50f1fda32099643defb01e0f2f4126d6.jpeg

The result is definitely amazing but I see that these photos are indoors and a bit blurry, is it possible to upload some clear photos outdoors under sunlight?