𝟑𝟔𝟏𝟏 𝐅𝐔𝐄 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐫. 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐠 | 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝟓

On 8/6/2023 at 1:16 AM, gunji said:

My surgery was on the 23rd of July.  I haven’t made a thread just yet. I got home a few hours ago as of this post.  I stayed nearly two weeks in Bangkok post up because I didn’t want to be on a plane for the 20 hour flight back to California till I was past the crucial healing stage.

My thoughts exactly. I want to stay somewhere until the wounds on my donor heal and the scabs on my recipient.

• Valued Contributor
On 8/9/2023 at 2:14 AM, disTressedHairline said:

My thoughts exactly. I want to stay somewhere until the wounds on my donor heal and the scabs on my recipient.

Yeh it is good to stay for few days and get the head wash done by the clinic amd even take laser therapy...this is just for peace of mind as we tend to be very much anxious for initial few days...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Hi @A_4_Archan , I’m going to Dr Laorwong in Nov. I’ve never been to Thailand - do you have any tips or recommendations? Good sights to see? I will probably stay near the clinic. Do most people speak English there?

Does Dr Laorwong give you medications for hairloss, like finasteride and minoxidil?

Your hair is looking really good. Incredible how little swelling you got too

I saw for your 2nd transplant for the crown you mentioned taking some from the beard - would that not leave some scars on your face? Or will you commit to always having some beard?

• Valued Contributor

@mark91

Thats great and beat of luck...you will be under good hands...

You can stay near Clinic...there are some hotels i know which i can suggest you to check out...

1 - Hotel white ivory bed and breakfast where i stayed and had a good experience ..5-10 min walk to clinic

2 - Hotel the pattern boutique which is exactly near to the hotel i stayed at..owner is same and even the services and rooms are almost same...one of the member of this forum recently stayed there..5-10 mins walk to clinic

(1st and 2nd are not big hotels but they are like sweet medium sized hotels and feels homely and you will get kinda personal touch and not the professional one) 

3 - Hotel ex-capital ,15-20 mins walk (2kms)

4 - Hotel cascade , (3.5 kms) 

5 - The Bangkok Sathorn-Taskin condo (luxurious apartment exactly near to clinic) 

In bangkok i visited safari park,mahanakhon sky walk,dinner on cruise,sea life bangkok ,madame tussaud ,floating market,iconsiam mall ,the grand palace,wat arun,siam serpentarium.

They don't give medication for hairloss..they only give painkiller and antibiotics.

Yeh i got considerably less swelling and close to no pain and that's why i was roaming all over the bangkok from the next day itself 😅

For beard extraction they use small punches and usually the scars can't be seen with naked eyes though no one can guarantee anything..yeh i always keep beard and i don't remember when did i clean shaved it...

• Like 1

--> My Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

@saulgoodbruv

It coming along nicely ...actually i am a very good responder to medication and prp and my native hairs are getting better and better with time so its geting tough to keep an eye on my progress on transplanted hairs...not able to track them well due to native hair growth.

@Turkhair

Yeh enjoying my new hairs for sure but can never forget you guys/forum 😊

Will be updating the thread with new pictures may be tomorrow or day after ...so get ready to get thrilled 😜

• Like 1

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor

Hola fellas ...

Here is a 4 month update,4 months and 3 days to be precise..its getting better and better day by day..actually i am a pro responder to medication and prp and due to that my native hairs are getting better and better and i really lost track of my transplanted hairs and its getting difficult to keep an eye on them but i can feel them as i run my hands through my hairs,anyways those improved native hairs plus transplanted hairs together making the area super dense..i never had such a density even during my college days so its like am back to the school days minus those grey hairs..Touch Wood 

First 3 Pics in black sando are right after shower with damp hair and 4th and 5th one in the room with all the led lights turned on and last one in pink t-shirt is on terrace so its in day light condition 

IMG_20230905_175114.thumb.jpg.d02d41ca0a94d2f49f281c4a983ac2e2.jpgIMG_20230905_174238.thumb.jpg.c2c47ea55f429de2c9d64437c71c2417.jpgIMG_20230905_113406.thumb.jpg.b2cde79ed869113069072be01f18acdf.jpgIMG_20230905_175304.jpg.ce4954db3001673e68a8a4895cadc2d8.jpgPicsart_23-09-05_15-22-11-148.jpg.275fc1e285d5a8df984381ec64e238c3.jpgIMG_20230905_173336.jpg.e6a4f412aa475da8a7d8c14d6fbb6fca.jpg

• Like 7
  • Well Done 1

--> My Thread

25 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Hola fellas ...

Here is a 4 month update,4 months and 3 days to be precise..its getting better and better day by day..actually i am a pro responder to medication and prp and due to that my native hairs are getting better and better and i really lost track of my transplanted hairs and its getting difficult to keep an eye on them but i can feel them as i run my hands through my hairs,anyways those improved native hairs plus transplanted hairs together making the area super dense..i never had such a density even during my college days so its like am back to the school days minus those grey hairs..Touch Wood 

First 3 Pics in black sando are right after shower with damp hair and 4th and 5th one in the room with all the led lights turned on and last one in pink t-shirt is on terrace so its in day light condition 

IMG_20230905_175114.thumb.jpg.d02d41ca0a94d2f49f281c4a983ac2e2.jpgIMG_20230905_174238.thumb.jpg.c2c47ea55f429de2c9d64437c71c2417.jpgIMG_20230905_113406.thumb.jpg.b2cde79ed869113069072be01f18acdf.jpgIMG_20230905_175304.jpg.ce4954db3001673e68a8a4895cadc2d8.jpgPicsart_23-09-05_15-22-11-148.jpg.275fc1e285d5a8df984381ec64e238c3.jpgIMG_20230905_173336.jpg.e6a4f412aa475da8a7d8c14d6fbb6fca.jpg

Looking good: great density for 4 months post-op! The meds are definitely gonna boost the 2nd crown transplant- you may not need the beard hair after all!  Congrats 🎉 

• Valued Contributor
16 hours ago, UKLad81 said:

This is looking really good bro! The meds have really made a difference with you and you have more growing. Awesome progress so far!

Thanks brother ...

--> My Thread

On 9/4/2023 at 10:50 PM, A_4_Archan said:

@saulgoodbruv

It coming along nicely ...actually i am a very good responder to medication and prp and my native hairs are getting better and better with time so its geting tough to keep an eye on my progress on transplanted hairs...not able to track them well due to native hair growth.

@Turkhair

Yeh enjoying my new hairs for sure but can never forget you guys/forum 😊

Will be updating the thread with new pictures may be tomorrow or day after ...so get ready to get thrilled 😜

Where are you getting your prp from?

congratulations on your growth, looks awesome! Even the crown is coming along.

Edited by mark91

• Valued Contributor
9 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@A_4_Archan this is a kick arse result! For only four months post op this is going to be a massive home run! 💯👌

Yeh even am amazed by the growth...and i hope it keep the momentum going...fingers crossed 😊

--> My Thread

What?! 
This is absolutely INSANE! 

You could just go without having another transplant and still make it, Just WOW! 
This is an absolute SMASH by Laorwong. 

Im stocked for you man. I just completed month 2 so am on my third and already notice a couple of hairs post shedding phase. Hopefully once I reach month 4 I can have a similar head as yours ahah. 

• Valued Contributor
On 9/5/2023 at 7:31 PM, cloudyhaze said:

This is looking great! What is your reason for taking oral min over topical min?

Thanks mate...Oral give better results from my experience 

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
19 hours ago, TheGreatPretender said:

What?! 
This is absolutely INSANE! 

You could just go without having another transplant and still make it, Just WOW! 
This is an absolute SMASH by Laorwong. 

Im stocked for you man. I just completed month 2 so am on my third and already notice a couple of hairs post shedding phase. Hopefully once I reach month 4 I can have a similar head as yours ahah. 

Thanks brother ...even am amazed witht he growth..

I wish you get all the growth soon man...

• Thanks 1

--> My Thread

• Administrators

Looking dapper man congrats 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.