𝟑𝟔𝟏𝟏 𝐅𝐔𝐄 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐫. 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐠 | 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝟓

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, streethawk said:

wow, great growth for 3 months which is encouraging. The meds seem to really helped the growth kick in early! I am just gonna let mine do its thing and just use fin for maintainence.

Yeh medication is helping i guess...i wish it keeps on helping for long 😅

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, RTC said:

Unless he is much busier now, when I spoke to him, I could have booked in a month if I wanted to.

Yeh he seems to be getting busier now as some patients who are willing to book with him saying that there 2-2.5 months of waiting...

--> My Thread

1 minute ago, A_4_Archan said:

@cloudyhaze it depends on patient flow at the time of your booking date but its around 2 months...

Yea after seeing your progress so far along with a few others here in this forum, I might consider booking with him for my 2nd procedure on the crown next year.

• Valued Contributor
On 7/28/2023 at 1:02 AM, cloudyhaze said:

Yea after seeing your progress so far along with a few others here in this forum, I might consider booking with him for my 2nd procedure on the crown next year.

Yeh he is a skilled surgeon with lots of experience ..and even i am planning for my 2nd session for my crown next year...so we both will be in the same ship 

If you need any help or have any queries regarding him than feel free to contact me ..i would be happy to help you brother...

• Thanks 1

--> My Thread

1 minute ago, A_4_Archan said:

Yeh he is a skilled surgeon with lots of experience ..and even i am planning for my 2nd session for my crown next year...so we both will be in the same ship 

If you need any help or have any queries regarding him than feel free to contact me ..i would be happy to help you brother...

I am curious with FUE procedure, if the doctor gives you a graft estimate, does he then decide in realtime while making incisions how many he will need based on working with the scalp? 

After going through the FUT procedure, Im a little confused as the incisions were already done before an actual estimation of grafts was given while dissecting by the technicians. So part of me is wondering, did we actually use all the grafts? or am I thinking of the logic wrong? (1 incision=1 graft)

On 7/25/2023 at 4:01 AM, A_4_Archan said:

Just short of 3 months...Has to attend a function day before yesterday and had a fade cut and clicked my picture just to see how it looks when clicking normal pictures(used powder wax for styling) so i thought to share it over here as am seeing some more growth and am really feeling excited...😊IMG_20230723_204224__01.thumb.jpg.f9fd0a4f501195fd4d2c830ce0797615.jpg

You see to have a full head of hair, at just three months!

10 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

How long is the wait for a surgery to be scheduled with Dr Laorwong? 6 months? Maybe longer now? 

On 7/25/2023 at 11:01 AM, A_4_Archan said:

Just short of 3 months...Has to attend a function day before yesterday and had a fade cut and clicked my picture just to see how it looks when clicking normal pictures(used powder wax for styling) so i thought to share it over here as am seeing some more growth and am really feeling excited...😊IMG_20230723_204224__01.thumb.jpg.f9fd0a4f501195fd4d2c830ce0797615.jpg

That´s pretty good! Congrats man! happy for you! No sides from fin and how much are you taking if I may ask and for how long?

• Valued Contributor
On 7/29/2023 at 1:00 PM, Spring15 said:

How long is the wait for a surgery to be scheduled with Dr Laorwong? 6 months? Maybe longer now? 

I think it is around 3 months but this depends on the patient inflow for the particular dates...

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
11 minutes ago, Donditot said:

That´s pretty good! Congrats man! happy for you! No sides from fin and how much are you taking if I may ask and for how long?

1mg per day since many years 

• Like 1

--> My Thread

Oh my God

I don’t know how I overlooked this doctor. 

I am jealous of you brother. You made a fantastic choice, there is another great result of his on Facebook too recently.

How much is he charging now? Maybe it’s time to go to Thailand this time

On 7/29/2023 at 3:39 AM, cloudyhaze said:

I am curious with FUE procedure, if the doctor gives you a graft estimate, does he then decide in realtime while making incisions how many he will need based on working with the scalp? 

After going through the FUT procedure, Im a little confused as the incisions were already done before an actual estimation of grafts was given while dissecting by the technicians. So part of me is wondering, did we actually use all the grafts? or am I thinking of the logic wrong? (1 incision=1 graft)

I just had a FUT done with Dr. Laorwong.  My hair was a little denser than expected so they got a couple hundred extra grafts from the strip. They just create more recipient sites and add density.

• Valued Contributor
13 hours ago, gunji said:

I just had a FUT done with Dr. Laorwong.  My hair was a little denser than expected so they got a couple hundred extra grafts from the strip. They just create more recipient sites and add density.

Oh good...when was your surgery and did you post your thread ? I have seen many good FUT results of him...

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
18 hours ago, Turkhair said:

Oh my God

I don’t know how I overlooked this doctor. 

I am jealous of you brother. You made a fantastic choice, there is another great result of his on Facebook too recently.

How much is he charging now? Maybe it’s time to go to Thailand this time

Haha...thanks brother...He is charging around 80 bahts per graft 

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
16 hours ago, AlexMeister21 said:

Wow, you sure you didn't get a hair transplant 10 months ago? Looks pretty complete already.

Thanks brother ...actually oral minoxidil and prp also seems to be playing their part in this thing...

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
On 7/29/2023 at 8:38 AM, Chiku said:

You see to have a full head of hair, at just three months!

Yeh geting some good early growth ...i wish this continues 

• Like 1

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
On 7/29/2023 at 2:09 AM, cloudyhaze said:

They first did extraction part on me and then they did incisions ...and i think even in FUT the strip is taken out first and after that incisions are performed though some clinics may be doing this differently 

--> My Thread

On 7/31/2023 at 1:19 PM, A_4_Archan said:

Oh good...when was your surgery and did you post your thread ? I have seen many good FUT results of him...

My surgery was on the 23rd of July.  I haven’t made a thread just yet. I got home a few hours ago as of this post.  I stayed nearly two weeks in Bangkok post up because I didn’t want to be on a plane for the 20 hour flight back to California till I was past the crucial healing stage.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
On 7/26/2023 at 10:45 AM, streethawk said:

wow, great growth for 3 months which is encouraging. The meds seem to really helped the growth kick in early! I am just gonna let mine do its thing and just use fin for maintainence.

Thanks brother ....Yeh meds helped me 

--> My Thread