𝟑𝟔𝟏𝟏 𝐅𝐔𝐄 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐫. 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐠 | 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝟓

• Valued Contributor
16 hours ago, Baldingman01 said:

@A_4_Archan thanks for posting your journey. Congrats on the success. I had a a question. Hope you don't mind. How long have you been taking oral min? Did you start after the hair transplant?. 

You welcome brother ...i started oral minoxidil way before my surgery 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
On 9/8/2023 at 9:32 PM, Scree said:

Looking great, and not even halfway there! Your results are so fast partly due to oral minoxidil I think. I bet the crown will get better too with time. 

Thanks brother...yeh oral minoxidil has a huge role in this..crown also got better.

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
On 9/8/2023 at 2:29 PM, Savemyhairline said:

Density looks great man, incredible for 4 months. This should be awesome to see what the final result is with you already looking like this 

Thanks mate....even am exited to see my final result..now its been progressing slowly and gradually..

--> My Thread

On 10/13/2023 at 6:02 AM, A_4_Archan said:

You welcome brother ...i started oral minoxidil way before my surgery 

interesting. i believe we see the full effects of min at around the 4 month mark, did you use it more than 4 months before the HT?

if so, thats interesting. maybe you aren't benefiting that much from the min. I've also heard that getting a HT is similar to micro needling - it wounds the scalp which can create better blood flow and regenerate some hairloss on its own (as another way to explain the benefit you've had to your crown, with no HT there)

Edited by hairman4321

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Ake said:

@A_4_Archan how soon after your procedure did you start your PRP session and how frequently?

I’m only 10day post my HT it’s all going as expected but I want your kind of speedy results. 
FYI , I said hi to DR Laorwong for you, he mentioned you had a really good result. 

So I had my prp one month after and then another one the following month I had 4 in total including prp with dr laorwong 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

So I had my prp one month after and then another one the following month I had 4 in total including prp with dr laorwong 

Well both you and @A_4_Archan used Dr Laorwong and have had fantastic growth early on. 
Looks like the secret to early results might be -

DR Laorwong, Min, Fin and PRP

I’m gonna look in to PRP now. 
@Jamos1982 are you in Sydney?

On 10/26/2023 at 11:26 PM, Jamos1982 said:

Did you have a ring nerve block with it or just took the PRP directly? Many small injections or just a few larger ones spaced out? There are two clinics near me that offer two different techniques. Any add ons with the PRP like acell or stem cells? 

Same questions for @A_4_Archan. How many treatments total?

My growth is lagging a bit at 5 months.

Edited by consequence

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

@Kixinit @Spring15

Sorry friends ,actually due to work purpose since last 2 and half months i am at a place where my Internet is also not working and no one is here with me who can click my pics though i have take 2-3 selfies which i will upload 

@AlexMeister21

Actually you guessed it right brother ..i am somewhere on the beach...sharing one selfie ...the result is just mind blowing ...dr laorwong knocked it out of the park..

--> My Thread