𝟑𝟔𝟏𝟏 𝐅𝐔𝐄 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐫. 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐠 | 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝟓

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, mac187 said:

You did it! Congrats mate and it’s looking like it’ll be a great outcome. I’m always impressed with Dr Laorwongs clean recoveries 

Yeh i finally did it...i wish i get a desired outcome....yeh his work is clean and i don't have any issues as of now...don't even feel like i had any surgery ...no redness at recipient area and no pain or any discomfort at donor...just having a bit of numbness at recipient area ..thts it..

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

Hello everyone ...i am exactly 1 month post op so i thought i should share my progress with you all...here they are...evrythn is going good...no issues with donor or recipient area ...just a bit of numbness still persists on recipient area...IMG-20230529-WA0007.jpg.9ccddd16568d40a370771ed17d57ac33.jpgIMG-20230529-WA0011.jpg.fcb2abe8f7d3751eb20669571ecdfb2e.jpgIMG-20230529-WA0010__01.jpg.b1ba78c016080209dbf7dcc6f073b888.jpgIMG-20230529-WA0008.jpg.a16f1979a1cf6bf09381a6767eee7d58.jpg

• Like 2

--> My Thread

• Administrators

Looks excellent 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

@Gatsby @shiba1985 yeh seems am not shedding that much and the reason can be oral minoxidil though 2nd month i guess people shed the most and i wish i pass by that with not much of shedding ..fingers crossed..😊

• Like 1

--> My Thread

Do your grafts still grow? I also had a transplant 1 month ago. I had very little shedding. But now my grafts seem to stop growing. They don’t grow and still haven’t shed. Not sure what they are doing

• Valued Contributor
14 hours ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Great donor recovery, its amazing how you almost didnt even had periods of shedding. Looks very promissing, hopefully that oral Minoxidil of yours is also able to potentially do some "work" in your crown while your transplanted hairs grow in the front.

Yeh oral minoxidil might be helping ..but i think 2nd month is the worst month for shedding so i wish i pass by that without too much of shedding and even if it shed its fine..i keep buzz cut so don't matter much...😊

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 1

--> My Thread

Great report Archan, you're such a helpful member of this community -glad the procedure was smooth.

Need few more details on the Doctor /why you chose him- unable to DM you -can you please send me a message ?

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, NeelK said:

Great report Archan, you're such a helpful member of this community -glad the procedure was smooth.

Need few more details on the Doctor /why you chose him- unable to DM you -can you please send me a message ?

Thanks for the compliments brother..yeh will dm you..

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor

@AlexMeister21 @baldfighter

I am not that lucky to skip the ugly ducking phase...it started to shed quickly..since yesterday i can see many grafts all over my forehead and shoulders and when i wash my head....and the ones which are there aren't growing so they may fall soon..😅

--> My Thread

7 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@AlexMeister21 @baldfighter

I am not that lucky to skip the ugly ducking phase...it started to shed quickly..since yesterday i can see many grafts all over my forehead and shoulders and when i wash my head....and the ones which are there aren't growing so they may fall soon..😅

The problem is that most of my grafts haven't shed but they also seem to stop growing. Not sure what's happening.

• Valued Contributor
On 6/6/2023 at 5:00 PM, AlexMeister21 said:

Can you post some pics of your shed? Would be nice to document.

Yeh sure ..will click them soon and would post it

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
On 6/5/2023 at 12:32 AM, baldfighter said:

The problem is that most of my grafts haven't shed but they also seem to stop growing. Not sure what's happening.

I got a heavy shed and almost all of them shedded 

--> My Thread