Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

Posted (edited)

Month 1 Update 

Nothing really to update , in the full-blown ugly duckling stage at the moment. I’ve opted to just let the hair keep growing, to get it back to the length where the illusion of density kicks in. I‘m certainly finding the recovery from this transplant a lot harder than the previous two, which is probably down to the fact I was enjoying having hair, and this feels like a big step back to go forward.

From what I can gather most of the shed seems to have happened. With the hair from the previous two transplants is growing in. Lots of redness from the procedure lingering, which will likely take a few months to calm down. The donor is also going through the motions and I’m just trusting the process that it will recover. Also the beard surprisingly looks ok, given there has been over 3.6k grafts taken. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Myles23 said:

Healing Nicely @Bandit90 and the donor is looking good already. Life passes by super quick and you'll be back to rocking that quiff in no time. 

Cheers Myles, appreciate the kind words.. . you & me both will be rocking that quiff this summer! 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

This looks unbelievable already. Wow 🤩 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

This looks unbelievable already. Wow 🤩 

Thanks Melvin. Just need get that hair long enough to get the old illusion to kick in! 

Love the new shape of the hairline, and the crown, temple points, and donor are all where they should be at this stage. Looking great John!

7 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 1 Update 

Nothing really to update , in the full-blown ugly duckling stage at the moment. I’ve opted to just let the hair keep growing, to get it back to the length where the illusion of density kicks in. I‘m certainly finding the recovery from this transplant a lot harder than the previous two, which is probably down to the fact I was enjoying having hair, and this feels like a big step back to go forward.

From what I can gather most of the shed seems to have happened. With the hair from the previous two transplants is growing in. Lots of redness from the procedure lingering, which will likely take a few months to calm down. The donor is also going through the motions and I’m just trusting the process that it will recover. Also the beard surprisingly looks ok, given there has been over 3.6k grafts taken. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Looking AMAZING for 1 month @Bandit90!

You will get the illusion back by 3.5-4 months tops and this time will seem like nothing!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Love the new shape of the hairline, and the crown, temple points, and donor are all where they should be at this stage. Looking great John!

Cheers Armen! Thanks for the reassuring nudges to go and get a widdows peak!.. i'm 18 months late to the party, but cant wait for it all this to kick in! 

1 hour ago, SLA said:

Looking AMAZING for 1 month @Bandit90!

You will get the illusion back by 3.5-4 months tops and this time will seem like nothing!

Thanks as always Adam! Just had a look over your thread, seems that 3.5 months is the safe haven! 

1 hour ago, hairman22 said:

get a zero low fade around the sides will look really good even at this stage

I might actually do this, think it will take the edge off, good advice - cheers mate! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2

Delighted for you John ..no young man or almost boy in your case should have to endure the curse of aggressive MPB.

you can say good riddance to it now Boy !!

Or you may wish to use some more parliamentary language I suspect 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Delighted for you John ..no young man or almost boy in your case should have to endure the curse of aggressive MPB.

Thanks Karl mate - It certainly feels liberating to have rid of the MPB curse! 

• Like 1

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Zoomster said:

The Norwood slayer appears, Zoomster you’re a legend. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 3/12/2024 at 6:25 PM, Bandit90 said:

Month 1 Update 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Just one month after your procedure, but you're already looking good. Recovery going strong 💪

This is a good example of hair greed. Most people would be happy with your results, but no, you seem to have an unlimited donor.

Slightly jealous, but also happy for you. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/15/2024 at 2:40 PM, Shadman said:

Just one month after your procedure, but you're already looking good. Recovery going strong 💪

Cheers! Just need to get through the dreaded month two peak ugly duckling stage!

On 3/15/2024 at 3:46 PM, bigmistake said:

This is a good example of hair greed. Most people would be happy with your results, but no, you seem to have an unlimited donor.

Slightly jealous, but also happy for you. 

I told myself I would never be the person with hair greed! Though, I do think the third sitting to add grafts to the crown area was needed as the area had a thinning (though natural) appearance. But the hairline & the temples work, was probably a case of hair greed, but I was comfortable using a few hundred grafts there to improve things . Spending my 20s as a slick bald Norwood 7, has probably given me a bit of a YOLO attitude towards hair restoration. Although, that said I wont be doing anymore transplant, its certainly me all done now! 

Edited by Bandit90

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wembley said:

This is going to be an incredible transformation at month 12. Eugenix is a top clinic for higher norwood cases like yours!

Thanks. Eugenix is certainly not for everyone, but they clearly have their strengths, which have served a lot patients well. 

Edited by Bandit90

• 4 weeks later...

Month 2 Update

Not a huge amount to share, I’m very much in the ugly-duckling phase. It is generally just growth from the first two hair transplants growing in. Positive signs for me this month, are that the donor area has seemingly recovered well, which I factored in to take longer. I did a DIY shave on the sides a couple of weeks back which certainly helped take the edge off, as it was beginning to look very untidy.  Also, the redness is fading, albeit at a glacial speed.

I'll be honest, it’s all felt frustrating, mainly because I got so used to having hair and now, I’m waiting for it to grow in and for that all-important illusion of density to kick. It's all part and parcel of the ugly duckling phase but certainly can be mentally draining. In hindsight, I probably should have put a bit more consideration into doing unshaven FUE, that saying hopefully, in a couple of months, it will be all behind me.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 9

Bandit, wow wow wow. I have just spent like an hour reading and enjoying your story and process, what a transformation my friend 🤩 And with this last third sitting the result will be incredible, can not wait to see the final result 🧐

Thanks a lot for sharing so much and great information. Eugenix is becoming too legendary! 🌟

Healed well already @Bandit90. Time seems to stand still during the ugly duckling phase I agree. Most Norwood 6/7 would  give their right arm for how you look now let alone what it will look like in another 10 months when this third procedure evolves. I look forward to seeing the return of the quiff. 

2 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 2 Update

Not a huge amount to share, I’m very much in the ugly-duckling phase. It is generally just growth from the first two hair transplants growing in. Positive signs for me this month, are that the donor area has seemingly recovered well, which I factored in to take longer. I did a DIY shave on the sides a couple of weeks back which certainly helped take the edge off, as it was beginning to look very untidy.  Also, the redness is fading, albeit at a glacial speed.

I'll be honest, it’s all felt frustrating, mainly because I got so used to having hair and now, I’m waiting for it to grow in and for that all-important illusion of density to kick. It's all part and parcel of the ugly duckling phase but certainly can be mentally draining. In hindsight, I probably should have put a bit more consideration into doing unshaven FUE, that saying hopefully, in a couple of months, it will be all behind me.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

looks great for 2months short hairstyle suits you

• Administrators

Shaving is such a 🤬 but the good news is your hair looks thick and full, even with short hair. 

View my thread