Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

• Administrators

Absolutely stunning 🤩 

6EF09715-6C1A-432A-B834-65C4A77E61F4.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/29/2023 at 11:04 AM, Melvin- Admin said:

Everything is looking great, for peak ugly duckling phase, you skipped it. You look awesome 👏🏼 

1 hour ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Absolutely stunning 🤩 

6EF09715-6C1A-432A-B834-65C4A77E61F4.jpeg

Hello...stunning. Every high norwood should have such fortune, @Bandit90. I am praying I achieve something like this :).

Round 3, while not necessary will be icing on the cake AND you will get the chance to chill with the Eugenix crew- lucky!

• Thanks 1

I know @Bandit90 in person and believe me I saw him when he was 10 days out post op HT1 and still remember that and then saw him again post HT2 a few months into it... Guys rocking it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3608 grafts with dr h.rahal, june 2007

1623 grafts- dr h. rahal, november 2008

total- 5231 grafts

My Hair Loss Website

On 1/3/2024 at 5:02 PM, Gatsby said:

The envy of every elite surgeon and Norwood 7 patient! 🙌💯♥️

Cheers Adrian, means a lot coming from the 2023 best hair transplant winner!  

On 1/3/2024 at 6:13 PM, SLA said:

Hello...stunning. Every high norwood should have such fortune, @Bandit90. I am praying I achieve something like this :).

Round 3, while not necessary will be icing on the cake AND you will get the chance to chill with the Eugenix crew- lucky!

Don't worry Adam, you are on track for a phenomenal result. Your prayers where answered when Dr Pradeep starting weaving his magic hands over your scalp 😁

On 1/3/2024 at 6:36 PM, azza786 said:

I know @Bandit90 in person and believe me I saw him when he was 10 days out post op HT1 and still remember that and then saw him again post HT2 a few months into it... Guys rocking it!

Haha Cheers Ali! Your going to be rocking it in 2024 mate! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Third Sitting 

So, I have just done a third (and final sitting) for 3018 grafts.

Plan

Before I came for the third sitting, my focus was solely to improve the density in the crown area. I felt by adding density to the crown area, I would be very pleased with the outcome.

After meeting with Dr Sethi and assessing my hair, he believed there was scope to improve my existing hairline and temples, after addressing my crown density. I was super cautious about adding anything to my hairline, mainly because I was completely happy with what I had from the first sitting, and ultimately, I am high Norwood and understand my limits. However, Dr Sethi assured me that he didn’t want to lower the hairline (thus retaining the 8cm above the glabella height). The plan was to slightly tweak the hairline design to give what he calls a “three peak” design, which is essentially three mini-widow’s peaks (as opposed to one big one), which would break up the prominence of my large flat looking forehead. He assured me that this would only require 350 grafts. Ultimately, for 350 grafts, I felt this would give a lot of bang for the buck.

550 grafts, were also used on my temple’s points. Because of my blonde hair, Dr Sethi felt that adding in some additional softer hairs would help increase the shade, to give a sharper appearance. I was a little reluctant at first to do any temple work, mainly because I was more than happy from the first sitting results. I also emphasised that I did not want to waste any grafts in the hairline and temples, which would be better served in the crown. However, he explained the zones where these hairs were being taken from  except for 40 grafts (to be used to improve density behind the temples), there would be no such compromise. The remaining bulk of the grafts were used to improve mid-scalp and crown density. After this discussion I happily agreed to this plan.

So of the 3018 grafts used in the third sitting, 350 were used to improve the hairline, 550 were used to sharpen up the temple areas and the remaining 2118 grafts (1,005 scalp & 1,113 beard) were used to improve mid-scalp and crown density. In total that brings me to a gigantic 11,166 grafts (7,553 scalp & 3,613 beard). 

Experience

Once again, I have been blown away by the Eugenix team, it would simply be impossible to thank everyone. But I just want to again highlight the exceptional technicians, their work ethic and efficiency are just another level. Also a huge shout out to the non-surgical staff, who work extremely hard to cater for your needs, and make the surgery day as smooth as can be process.

Also, I got to hang out with the legendary @Gatsby while I was there, and his results are even more breathtaking in person. I also hung out with fellow forum member @Stewie, whose hair results again are just phenomenal. It's so amazing to get to witness these results in person, as it just gives you a feel for how far the industry has come.

Also, it would be remiss not to shout Dr Sethi. The guy is just a true master of his craft. A thousand thanks are just not enough, for the transformation he has given me. He always wants to challenge himself to give his patients the best possible outcome. For my situation, I don’t believe there is better a surgeon to have taken on my case and if I could have my time again, I would not hesitate to choose him and the Eugenix clinic again.

Summary

In one sense it feels bittersweet that I’m coming to the end of my hair restoration journey. I have always worked on the premise that it was a three-step process to get where I needed to be and have stuck to that plan. On the other hand, I’m super excited to see this final surgery grow and put the icing on the cake. I can safely say that’s me done with hair restoration. I’m looking forward to growing and doing regular updates.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

IMG_2548.JPG

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 7
  • Wow 3
  • Well Done 3

After meeting with Dr Sethi and assessing my hair, he believed there was scope to improve my existing hairline and temples

seems like you were pushed to get more grafts tbh

have to say think Eugenix are too aggressive with the hairline & temples. This is an excellent case but priority sould be the crown & getting the scalp as dense as possible

Edited by hairman22

• Valued Contributor

@Bandit90 it was incredible to hang out with you even with the limited time we had. I’ll save my story for when I get home Sunday night. What I will say though is that seeing your immediate post op results showed me just how much of a perfectionist Dr Sethi is when he works on a canvas whether it’s brand new or second hand (like mine lol). When this grows out you will be indistinguishable from your first pre op pic taken. You looked great before this surgery. It’s mind blowing to even imagine how great this is going to be! Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy. Incredibly happy for you. 👊🏻

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hairman22 said:

After meeting with Dr Sethi and assessing my hair, he believed there was scope to improve my existing hairline and temples

seems like you were pushed to get more grafts tbh

have to say think Eugenix are too aggressive with the hairline & temples. This is an excellent case but priority sould be the crown & getting the scalp as dense as possible

Priority was given to the crown density above anything. I made an informed decision on the 350 hairline grafts and certainly was not forced at all (please don't misinterpret it this way). The doctor even suggested another procedure if i ever wanted to do this. I was clear that I didn't want any hair in my hairline and temples which could be used in crown

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2

Just now, Bandit90 said:

Priority was given to the crown though. I made an informed decision and was not forced at all (please don't interpret it this way). Doctor even suggested another procedure if i ever wanted to do this. I was clear that I didn't want any hair in my hairline and temples which could be used in crown, which they did!

thanks for clarifying.

I would want to keep those grafts in reserve myself for the next 30 years or so. But im sure you will get a great result

6 minutes ago, hairman22 said:

thanks for clarifying.

I would want to keep those grafts in reserve myself for the next 30 years or so. But im sure you will get a great result

Ok. I am more than happy sacrificing 350 grafts. If a higher amount, would have been a no go. But there is still some donor left in the donor bank if needed in 30 years time.

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2

This is absolutely mental from where you started. Your second procedure was the icing on the cake and this this will be the cherry on top. Wish you well in your recovery.  

Edited by Myles23
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Ok. I am more than happy sacrificing 350 grafts. If a higher amount, would have been a no go. But there is still some donor left in the donor bank if needed in 30 years time.

yeah just more so syself i am conservative in regards to having good density for the future

its very unlikely you will lost much anyway. Most of your hairloss is complete

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Bandit90 it was incredible to hang out with you even with the limited time we had. I’ll save my story for when I get home Sunday night. What I will say though is that seeing your immediate post op results showed me just how much of a perfectionist Dr Sethi is when he works on a canvas whether it’s brand new or second hand (like mine lol). When this grows out you will be indistinguishable from your first pre op pic taken. You looked great before this surgery. It’s mind blowing to even imagine how great this is going to be! Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy. Incredibly happy for you. 👊🏻

Thanks mate, that means a lot coming from someone of your calibre! Was an absolute pleasure man, its just a shame we didn't have longer. I can't wait to read your update (was hard not to give any spoilers away). Dr Sethi is an absolute  treasure and I genuinely couldn't have chosen a better surgeon for my case. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myles23 said:

This is absolutely mental from where you started. Your second procedure was the icing on the cake and this this will be the cherry on top. Wish you well in your recovery.  

Cheers Mate! Love the analogy too! Fingers crossed its the cherry on the top. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Your donor is exceptional after 2 gigasession surgeries.  It’s both shocking and inspiring, that you were turned down by virtually everyone else. No doubt Dr. Sethi has proven himself to be part of the three-horseman, Norwood reaper slayers. Honestly, this alone for two surgeries is exceptional 

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

• Wow 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 minute ago, Phillyman1996 said:

Is your beard naturally very dense ? Over 3500 grafts from beard seems alot

Yes, my beard is extremely dense. Dr said he could take another 1000 more grafts and not compromise the aesthetics.  

• Like 1

Just now, Bandit90 said:

Yes, my beard is extremely dense. Dr said he could take another 1000 more grafts and not compromise the aesthetics.  

I'm guessing your beard is similar to mine after 5 days no shave ?I plan on using my beard hair also if I do become a high noorwood 1 day

IMG_20240216_080555.jpg

• Administrators

10 years ago we would have been amazed that this was even possible. This has been smashed now. Amazing.

88646E9A-489D-4F96-982E-907CD4E70A50.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread

3 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Third Sitting 

So, have just done a third (and final sitting) for 3018 grafts.

Plan

Before I came for the third sitting, my focus was solely to improve the density in the crown area. I felt by adding density to the crown area, I would be very pleased with the outcome.

After meeting with Dr Sethi and assessing my hair, he believed there was scope to improve my existing hairline and temples, after addressing my crown density. I was super cautious about adding anything to my hairline, mainly because I was completely happy with what I had from the first sitting, and ultimately, I am high Norwood and understand my limits. However, Dr Sethi assured me that he didn’t want to lower the hairline (thus retaining the 8cm above the glabella height). The plan was to slightly tweak the hairline design to give what he calls a “three peak” design, which is essentially three mini-widow’s peaks (as opposed to one big one), which would break up the prominence of my large flat looking forehead. He assured me that this would only require 350 grafts. Ultimately, for 350 grafts, I felt this would give a lot of bang for the buck.

550 grafts, were also used on my temple’s points. Because of my blonde hair, Dr Sethi felt that adding in some additional softer hairs would help increase the shade, to give a sharper appearance. I was a little reluctant at first to do any temple work, mainly because I was more than happy happy from the first sitting results. I also emphasised that I did not want to waste any grafts in the hairline and temples, which would be better served in the crown. However, he explained the zones where these hairs were being taken from  except for 40 grafts (to be used to improve density behind the temples), there would be no such compromise. The remaining bulk of the grafts were used to improve mid-scalp and crown density. After this discussion I happily agreed to this plan.

So of the 3018 grafts used in the third sitting, 350 were used to improve the hairline, 550 were used to sharpen up the temple areas and the remaining 2118 grafts (1,005 scalp & 1,113 beard) were used to improve mid-scalp and crown density. In total that brings me to a gigantic 11,166 grafts (7,553 scalp & 3,613 beard). 

Experience

Once again, I have been blown away by the Eugenix team, it would simply be impossible to thank everyone. But I just want to again highlight the exceptional technicians, their work ethic and efficiency are just another level. Also a huge shout out to the non-surgical staff, who work extremely hard to cater for your needs, and make the surgery day as smooth as can be process.

Also, I got to hang out with the legendary @Gatsby while I was there, and his results are even more breathtaking in person. I also hung out with fellow forum member @Stewie, whose hair results again are just phenomenal. It's so amazing to get to witness these results in person, as it just gives you a feel for how far the industry has come.

Also, it would be remiss not to shout Dr Sethi. The guy is just a true master of his craft. A thousand thanks are just not enough, for the transformation he has given me. He always wants to challenge himself to give his patients the best possible outcome. For my situation, I don’t believe there is better a surgeon to have taken on my case and if I could have my time again, I would not hesitate to choose him and Euegnix clinic again.

Summary

In one sense it feels bittersweet that I’m coming to the end of my hair restoration journey. I have always worked on the premise that it was a three-step process to get where I needed to be and have stuck to that plan. On the other hand, I’m super excited to see this final surgery grow and put the icing on the cake. I can safely say that’s me done with hair restoration. I’m looking forward to growing and doing regular updates.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

IMG_2548.JPG

Dang @Bandit90- When I look at the photos you have provided before this last surgery, it was already looking PHENOMENAL- even the crown! I am not sure if I would have even ventured back for a last time if I had this after two surgeries. Another 2k+ grafts in the mid-scalp/crown is going to make this truly UNBELIEVABLE! I am so happy for you and looking forward to seeing this journey unfold for a 3rd time.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Melvin- Admin said:

10 years ago we would have been amazed that this was even possible. This has been smashed now. Amazing.

88646E9A-489D-4F96-982E-907CD4E70A50.jpeg

Thank you Melvin! I do have to pinch myself sometimes, that this was even possible! 

• Like 1