Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Closing in nicely ..even in last couple of weeks 

24 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This last picture shows some good blending. I expect as more scalp hair grows, it will blend even more. Very excited to see your transformation. 

Cheers Gents! Slowly but surely getting there. Hopefully have a crown like yours if all grows well 🙏

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Month 14 Update

I just wanted to share some photos after a haircut around 10 days ago. Also, I am now coming up to seven months since the second sitting where I had grafts into the crown, humps and back of temples. The crown seems to improve each month too (albeit at glacial speed). Humps wise I’m really happy with Dr Sethi’s decision to implant into here, in my oppnion this has drastically improved the aesthetics of the side profiles from the first sitting results. Also, the 100 grafts behind each temples have helped improve the profiles too. I also want to highlight, how short I am getting away with on the haircuts, regularly using a 1 guard with fade cuts and very few signs of 5,800 grafts being taken. Going to give a crown a few more months too and make the call on whether to do another HT early next year to seal the deal (..and join the 10k+ graft crew).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

1x.jpg

2x.jpg

• Like 7
  • Wow 4
  • Well Done 1

11 hours ago, Stewie said:

Once you place them last two images in, it makes it night and day improvement, you can tell the crown is filling really nice, once its caught up you'll be in a good place to think about another surgery for sure, but honestly its looking amazing! :)

Thanks Stu. For sure, think i'm going to need to give the crown a full twelve months. I think final touch up to improve density will just put the icing on the cake, as on the second sitting I didnt touch the front and mid-scalp, plus I still have a tonne of beard grafts to use up! I use @Zoomster as my benchmark!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 14 Update

I just wanted to share some photos after a haircut around 10 days ago. Also, I am now coming up to seven months since the second sitting where I had grafts into the crown, humps and back of temples. The crown seems to improve each month too (albeit at glacial speed). Humps wise I’m really happy with Dr Sethi’s decision to implant into here, in my oppnion this has drastically improved the aesthetics of the side profiles from the first sitting results. Also, the 100 grafts behind each temples have helped improve the profiles too. I also want to highlight, how short I am getting away with on the haircuts, regularly using a 1 guard with fade cuts and very few signs of 5,800 grafts being taken. Going to give a crown a few more months too and make the call on whether to do another HT early next year to seal the deal (..and join the 10k+ graft crew).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

1x.jpg

2x.jpg

Looking fantastic

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

John your hair is looking incredible and the best part is that it all looks super natural!👌💯 Your crown is really filling in now (with still many months to spare). Impossible to believe that you were once a Norwood 7. 🙌

Thanks Adrian mate! Me neither,  I just count my lucky stars I was guided to Eugenix and Dr Pradeep! 

• Like 1

@Bandit90

Thank you for sharing your update, everything is looking good and on track.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. It means a lot to us to know that we have been able to help you, and we are thrilled to hear that our efforts have been successful in your case. We wish you all the best in your journey towards good health and happiness.

Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 14 Update

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

1x.jpg

2x.jpg

Quite remarkable John for a bona fide NW7 …delighted for you ..and much more to come 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

This is one of the most incredible transformations ever, especially for 2 surgeries . It took me 5 surgeries to achieve this. So happy for you John 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

20 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 14 Update

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

1x.jpg

2x.jpg

WOW!!! Looking amazing @Bandit90

Perhaps there will be a reunion in New Delhi after all?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Month 15 Update 

It is now 8 months since I had the crown done. I would say that this last month I have seen the most change to date, especially with the scalp and beard hair blending . Humps seemed to have filled in nicely. I’d say I’m very close to being able to look like I have a full head of hair, especially when slicking back. Have been using a sprinkle of hair fibres on the crown for special occasions, mainly just to give it an aesthetic edge while it slowly grows (there are no fibres in any of my pics on here though btw). I know I’ve said it 1000 times, but I couldn’t have wished for a better outcome and am incredibly thankful I was able to achieve such a good result. It has been truly life-changing for me and has given me so much confidence across many aspects of my life. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 5
  • Wow 3

On 7/4/2022 at 2:31 PM, Bandit90 said:

Month 4 Update 

Lots of new growth seems to have happened over the past few weeks! Feels like it is really starting to take shape now. Scalp pinkness is starting to fade too. 

1x.jpg

2x.jpg

3x.jpg

4x.jpg

5x.jpg

6x.jpg

7x.jpg

You already look like a new person. Those temples make such a difference, and you still have at least another 6-8 months of evolution. Please, keep those photos coming.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 15 Update 

It is now 8 months since I had the crown done. I would say that this last month I have seen the most change to date, especially with the scalp and beard hair blending . Humps seemed to have filled in nicely. I’d say I’m very close to being able to look like I have a full head of hair, especially when slicking back. Have been using a sprinkle of hair fibres on the crown for special occasions, mainly just to give it an aesthetic edge while it slowly grows (there are no fibres in any of my pics on here though btw). I know I’ve said it 1000 times, but I couldn’t have wished for a better outcome and am incredibly thankful I was able to achieve such a good result. It has been truly life-changing for me and has given me so much confidence across many aspects of my life. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

@Bandit90- This is truly INCREDIBLE!!!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Wow look at this difference, John I’m chuffed for you mate. You’re definitely one of the chillest, nicest people I’ve met. You deserve this incredible result. 
E99D5C27-0AC7-44CC-8888-3A85270DEC43.jpeg

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, BillyHopkins88 said:

Absolute insane transformation mate , can I ask how much all together did it cost please ? 

Thank you mate! I don't really want to disclose what I have paid, It was a lot lol.  I did book the transplant back in 2020 when the Dr Pradeep Package was cheaper though. 

57 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow look at this difference, John I’m chuffed for you mate. You’re definitely one of the chillest, nicest people I’ve met. You deserve this incredible result. 
E99D5C27-0AC7-44CC-8888-3A85270DEC43.jpeg

Thanks Melvin mate! Means a lot coming from someone of your calibre! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Still another 20% to come to fruition and a 3 rd pass on the horizon ..holy cow !! 

🐐🐐

Cheers Karl! .. Haha, if I do a 3rd sitting next year. My planning session is going to be quick one and will go something along the tune of  "give me a Karl doc" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

This is incredible John and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving, nicer guy. That's a mop of natural looking hair you have already. 💯🙌

Thanks so much Adrian! I say the exact same when i see your results! 

• Like 1