Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

John, the amazing part about all of this is that if you stopped now and never got another hair transplant, nobody can say you've ever thinned out and lost hair a day in your life! If you go for a 3rd (which I know are in the plans for you), you'll have the hair density of a teenager, HAHA! Nothing more exciting than to be you right now! So happy for you brother!😉

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Edited by MazAB

16 hours ago, MazAB said:

John, the amazing part about all of this is that if you stopped now and never got another hair transplant, nobody can say you've ever thinned out and lost hair a day in your life! If you go for a 3rd (which I know are in the plans for you), you'll have the hair density of a teenager, HAHA! Nothing more exciting than to be you right now! So happy for you brother!😉

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Thank you so much Armen man.. you really one of the good guys! Honestly, never did I think I would be sat in this position 15 months after I did my first pass! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Month 16 Update.

Now at month 9 for the crown.  Over the last month, I’ve noticed the beard hairs are beginning to blend in with the scalp. I met Dr Pradeep in London last month for a consult and he expects around 15-20% more hairs to pop through still (which I’m amazed at). As a Norwood 7, I have always had to have realistic expectations for the crown i.e. I’ll never have a real dense look, but if being honest it is surpassing my expectations. Plus 99% of the time I use the slick back style which now allows me to pull off a fullish-looking head of hair.

image.jpeg

3.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 8

• Administrators

Looking like a rock star John 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 16 Update.

Now at month 9 for the crown.  Over the last month, I’ve noticed the beard hairs are beginning to blend in with the scalp. I met Dr Pradeep in London last month for a consult and he expects around 15-20% more hairs to pop through still (which I’m amazed at). As a Norwood 7, I have always had to have realistic expectations for the crown i.e. I’ll never have a real dense look, but if being honest it is surpassing my expectations. Plus 99% of the time I use the slick back style which now allows me to pull off a fullish-looking head of hair.

image.jpeg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Looking amazing @Bandit90- with additional growth and proper styling, you are (will) look as if you never lost any hair!

for two thirds your way through your full restoration process you’re right on track ..I’d even say ahead of the curve right now ..beard looks untouched which is comfy to know ( as a donor source ) 

👏👏

Edited by Zoomster

On 7/11/2023 at 5:55 PM, SLA said:

Looking amazing @Bandit90- with additional growth and proper styling, you are (will) look as if you never lost any hair!

Thanks you Adam! Agreed, especially with the slickback style, i can  pull off a full looking head of hair. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 5:59 PM, azza786 said:

Had the privilege to meet John in person a few weeks back. Phenomenal results! 

Cheers Ali mate! Was a pleasure catching up with you as always! Yours are phenomenal results, especially for six months. 

On 7/12/2023 at 11:50 AM, Zoomster said:

for two thirds your way through your full restoration process you’re right on track ..I’d even say ahead of the curve right now ..beard looks untouched which is comfy to know ( as a donor source ) 

👏👏

Thanks Karl! Really happy with how the beard has come off in my transplant. Nothing beats scalp hair, but nice to know beard is doing a good job and like you said plenty more in the coffers for the future. Hoping for another 1k scalp grafts in the crown possibly next year to seal the deal for me. 

9 hours ago, MazAB said:

Un-Freakin-Believable John!!!

Thank you Armen my man! 

8 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Man I can’t wait to do my crown lol..

yours looks awesome bandit!!

sigh.. I have so much going on right now with baby coming in 2 months and work. 

Thank you man! Congratulations on your imminent arrival, please don't get too stressed about the crown, it will all get sorted in due course. On the plus note you are going have no time to think about the crown area with a newborn! They ain't newborns forever, so i'm sure you will be there soon. I did my 1st transplant when my child was around 9 months and worked fine! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Month 17 Update 

The crown is now at 10 months, again still noticing improvements, I’ve included some photos of the crown combed forwards and also slicked back, which helps gives an illusion of a full head of hair. For the front im a month of the final ’18 month result’, although I feel that I have experienced a bit of a reduced density the past month, which I am owning to the anagen desynchronization kicking in (I thought I had dodged this as I cruised past month 15 milestone). It is hard to illustrate, and something which I have only noticed by running my hands through my hair, but something which feels more apparent in the mid-scalp area where I had lots of beard hair implanted. image.thumb.jpeg.45045913d6ce917a399e8b68a3a0155c.jpeg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 4

• Valued Contributor

@Bandit90

This is looking incredible and you still have few more months in the bank for more growth and density on the crown ....and imo your hair to skin color contrast is also playing its role here...

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 7/26/2022 at 11:25 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Just had to post this HOLY 🤯🤐this is incredible. So happy for you mate, you deserve every bit of this transformation 

072DB97D-4843-41EB-A08D-9EB23F7C1796.jpeg

What a change already! They look like two different people, like the bald brother and the lucky hairy brother 😎

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 8/8/2023 at 2:36 AM, Bandit90 said:

Month 17 Update 

The crown is now at 10 months, again still noticing improvements, I’ve included some photos of the crown combed forwards and also slicked back, which helps gives an illusion of a full head of hair. For the front im a month of the final ’18 month result’, although I feel that I have experienced a bit of a reduced density the past month, which I am owning to the anagen desynchronization kicking in (I thought I had dodged this as I cruised past month 15 milestone). It is hard to illustrate, and something which I have only noticed by running my hands through my hair, but something which feels more apparent in the mid-scalp area where I had lots of beard hair implanted. image.thumb.jpeg.45045913d6ce917a399e8b68a3a0155c.jpeg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Simply astounding 🤩

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Bandit90

Thank you for the update, looking amazing, In the next coming months, you'll notice much more progress in the crown area. The crown takes slightly longer than the other regions of the scalp. Keep us update on your progress.

Warmest Regards,
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
Whatsapp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Bandit90 just wanted to say you look great here, this is a phenomenal outcome! Literally wouldn't appear to have hairloss to anyone you come across day to day. Incredible given your donor and starting point too.

Please keep us updated as your crown thickens. This is making me consider putting a deposit down for Dr. Sethi :)

On 8/8/2023 at 2:36 AM, Bandit90 said:

Month 17 Update 

2.jpg

3.jpg

You mentioned apparent 'anagen desychronization' in the midscalp where lots of beard hairs were implanted...   is beard hair just known to be more susceptible to it than scalp donor is?

BTW, This is just an unimaginable result, especially considering where you started from, it's hard to even wrap the mind around.  And knowing that there's still time for the crown to get even better...  you must be speechlessly giddy every time you pass by a mirror 😀