GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

Did you have any work done to the crown? I thought I recall you saying that was going to be a focus, but I don’t see any pictures of crown work. Regardless everything looks great and I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to see the results. 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, EvoXOhio said:

Did you have any work done to the crown? I thought I recall you saying that was going to be a focus, but I don’t see any pictures of crown work. Regardless everything looks great and I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to see the results. 

Yes. My apologies as I haven't even mentioned where the work went. I don't have the official numbers yet but the crown was filled and was the main focus from the beginning. Also the left corridoor where I part my hair was a concern of mine as was the hairline scar that was just outside of the transplanted hairline. Also some density was added throughout the mid section of the scalp.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
16 minutes ago, Marko7t4 said:

I’ve no doubt that this will be a great result for you mate. Looking forward to seeing the progress. By the way, that vid of you dancing which Dr Sethi put up in Insta was great 😂

Thanks @Marko7t4. I had no idea he took that video, let alone was going to upload it! 🤪🥳😉

• Haha 1

• Valued Contributor
29 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

@Gatsby

We want to extend our heartfelt gratitude for choosing us for your hair transplant. From "Bald to Bold", your journey has been an inspiration for the audience. 

We appreciate your confidence in us and wish you all the best in your new journey. 

Warm Regards, 
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Many thanks @Eugenix Hair Sciences. Thank you for everything that the entire team has done for me. I met so many patients on this second trip. A few of them told me that they had read my story which made them feel confident in having surgery at Eugenix. One of them was a great guy from Manchester called Stewart. He is the only other repair patient I have spoken to or met that also made the mistake of having ‘punch graft’ surgery at the same age as myself at 18. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Great pics Adrian and really pleased to hear how well everything went for you. That punch graft scarring has totally vanished! Incredible!

I'll be back from round two in less than a month myself. I'll try not to get caught dancing on Instagram though :D

Keen to hear how @Stewiegot on as well.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Well the last two weeks was as good as my last time at Eugenix only just in a different way this time. I had an idea of what to expect and yet once again everything exceeded my hopes and aspirations. 🙏

I personally felt that after the last procedure one year ago that my scalp donor would be hard pressed to yield very much at all. However it had improved and to my delight we were able to extract 3,062 scalp grafts!!!🤩 On top of that we extracted an added 2,683 beard grafts for a combined 5,745 grafts in total. When you combine this with last year's epic surgery I have now had 14,468 grafts transplanted! Best of all was that Dr Pradeep wanted to put that hairline scar of mine to bed for good nearly as much as I did. Se he lowered the hairline slightly so that it now covered the entire hairline scar completely.🤩 Also of those 2,683 beard grafts extracted, 236 were used to farm into the old donor scars. It was interesting to note that last year we farmed in 232 pubic grafts into the donor scars. When my head was shaved again this time the bottom punch graft scar had disappeared! The top donor scar remained but it was much improved. So I'm now finally looking at a scalp that after so many years of my life since the age of 18 to be looking normal again. 🙌

To say that I am overwhelmed and delighted would be a massive understatement. On top of this I had the pleasure of meeting so many other patients and this time I got to meet most of the staff and doctors. Their is some incredible talent at Eugenix that encompasses all of the doctors, the technicians, to the communication and logistics team, to the drivers and support staff as well. In fact the best way to sum Eugenix up is just that. It is a complete team of pure excellence. It is a success story of being the sum total of all of it's parts. If you take one factor out (be it anyone involved) then the team would not be able to operate at the level that it does. I'll chime back in later but first I'll add some pics. Finally, I cannot thank everyone enough who I have met and communicated with on HRN. It is thanks to this great forum and all of the people who I have had the great pleasure to be friends with and to have them in my corner every time when the chips were down that made my repair recovery from being a scarred, Norwood 7 candidate possible. Quite simply I just wouldn't have had the courage to have gone this alone. I owe a debt of gratitude to HRN and to Dr Sethi, Dr Arika and all of the team at Eugenix.  🙏

Great write-up mate. The work looks really good, and I'm looking forward to seeing it grow. 

I hope you can still fit into some of your clothes after all the food we ate ;)

Great pics too, of everyone including your favorite Winnie :)

• Haha 1

@Gatsbyit was lovely to get the chance to meet you at the Farm House that first night I was there, random night but nice to catch up with people and great chatting with you and weird how similar a path we took. Glad its all worked out for you I really am, can't wait for your results man :) 

@Berba11I just finished tonight after two days, its been a weird one, mainly good, but started off very rocky, gonna chill tomorrow and then start a new thread next week when I have got back in the flow of life

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

@Gatsbyit was lovely to get the chance to meet you at the Farm House that first night I was there, random night but nice to catch up with people and great chatting with you and weird how similar a path we took. Glad its all worked out for you I really am, can't wait for your results man :) 

@Berba11I just finished tonight after two days, its been a weird one, mainly good, but started off very rocky, gonna chill tomorrow and then start a new thread next week when I have got back in the flow of life

Stewie it was a privilege meeting you and the only downside was that the time was too short. I’m really looking forward to following your thread and I’m wishing all the best with your surgery. 👍

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Xanadu said:

Great write-up mate. The work looks really good, and I'm looking forward to seeing it grow. 

I hope you can still fit into some of your clothes after all the food we ate ;)

Great pics too, of everyone including your favorite Winnie :)

Xanadu it was a real joy to meet you and I really enjoyed our chats and jokes. Yes my next procedure will be liposuction I’m sure. By the last day I really was giving Brendan Frasier from the movie ‘The Whale’ a lot of competition!! 🥴😉

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

Xanadu it was a real joy to meet you and I really enjoyed our chats and jokes. Yes my next procedure will be liposuction I’m sure. By the last day I really was giving Brendan Frasier from the movie ‘The Whale’ a lot of competition!! 🥴😉

Me too mate (both getting to know you and the liposuction) 😄 Great times 

Edited by Xanadu
  • Haha 1