My upcoming surgery with Eugenix of India and Dr. Arika Bansal

@kirklandThis is coming along amazingly well and only 3,500 grafts at that!

I like the advice of @Gabreille Nelson Mukhiato let the hair grow out on top. As you know, a lot of the illusion comes from length and who knows, you may just like it on the longer side.

Of course, the choice is yours and you are looking great despite length....oh, AND you are only at week 18...unbelievable!

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Fantastic 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks all! Pretty chuffed about how its turning out. Really fortunate with my donor characteristics but, no doubt in my mind, Dr. Bansal and her team did an exemplary job in finding and placing the right grafts.

I have said it before, I am saying it now and I will continue to say it moving forward - Eugenix was the right choice for me. 

I'm thankful to everyone on here who provided me the inspiration and direction to get the surgery done.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Man, looks like it's really got great coverage for how many grafts you got in that image. 

Thanks @NARMAK!

I kept thinking in the last couple of weeks that I was getting a really solid result at the 6-month mark. Wasn't until yesterday that I realized it was only the 5-month mark.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kirkland said:

Thanks @NARMAK!

I kept thinking in the last couple of weeks that I was getting a really solid result at the 6-month mark. Wasn't until yesterday that I realized it was only the 5-month mark.

Looks more like month 8 results! I would agree to let it grow out and experiment with different styles to see how much more coverage you get from it. In a couple of months you'll have more hair than you'll know what to do with!

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 5:07 PM, kirkland said:

This was taken this morning after a single blast of Toppik. 

Incredible growth!! This is probably not even 50% of the grafts at month 5. Just wait till you hit month 7, you will throw away the Toppik.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Would love to see an update as well 👍🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Do you have any concerns about someone choosing the Exclusive Package? All senior techs; no Dr. Bansal or Sethi. I’m a NW6 and they can schedule me as soon as June, but I requested August so that I have just a bit more time to plan and organize. 

They want to do 6500 total grafts on me over 2 days; full coverage procedure. Up to 2000 beard grafts. If anyone can give me any last minute advice before I go and book it by paying the initial deposit, please let me know. Great experience!

Edited by general-etwan