Very High Density forehead reduction (3361 grafts)

Fue3361

On 5/10/2022 at 3:22 AM, Fue3361 said:

I see what you mean.

My hair is too long to really show very well what it looks like.  I'd have to have a low fade cut to show pictures like he did.  This is what the temporal points look like at current length though:

IMG_8049.png

DDC2C2AD-B4D1-4040-B0D3-EE2E2046106E.jpeg.e96010406f0608eb89a234f3fbd19f28.jpeg
Not sure if that's what you were asking for. 

Thank you though, this is good enough for now. If you ever have the sides on the short side, please share.

15 hours ago, Kaya said:

Thank you though, this is good enough for now. If you ever have the sides on the short side, please share.

I know they're not ideal, but how about my 4 month progress pics?  I had the temples pretty short:

51FBC80E-E6B1-4A70-8B1B-EC2798A13629.thumb.jpeg.ef474e35c25213cfc43f692622514f4a.jpeg

13 hours ago, JosephT said:

ouch

What's this in reference to?

Check out my journey here:

6 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

I know they're not ideal, but how about my 4 month progress pics?  I had the temples pretty short:

51FBC80E-E6B1-4A70-8B1B-EC2798A13629.thumb.jpeg.ef474e35c25213cfc43f692622514f4a.jpeg

Looks good. If the sides stay around the same caliber/color when they fully mature, you are golden. Almost all of the time, because of type of donor being extracted for side do not match the original hair on the side (which is thin, light in color) they dont blend in good and look more like a patch over there unless keeping it very long. And to be honest, this is not Doctors' fault or shortcoming. If they can not find same caliber hair in the donor, what are they supposed to do? They can implant only what they can extract.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

Any updates?

Has anyone else tried this doctor/clinic?  The results are amazing and I love the hairline and temple design.  Looks so good.

I had an update 18 days ago.  I'm updating with pictures once a month.  Should I be posting more often pictures?

This was my last one on May 4th:  1746403620_FullSizeRender3.gif.7509d4efe3e6fd839723f34ce5449093.gif

Edited by Fue3361
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Gokuhairline said:

nice. you on any meds ?

Thanks.  I have about 7 more minoxidil pills left.  I will stop taking minoxidil after that.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 2:06 AM, 5BetaReductase said:

Awesome progress, yield, and density. Brazil seems like the new Spain in terms of badass clinics

Thanks!  Yeah, it's a shame more threads don't open up about people getting transplants in Brazil.  The prices are very low and quality to me seems quite high.

On 6/5/2022 at 3:49 PM, RecessionProof said:

Outstanding density and result, congrats!

Thank you.  I'm quite happy with it :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

2B005A54-3C59-4C86-8448-79B6F9EA44B9.gif.40e4762f9ed73cc267a74fd5cffc6a52.gif

Had many people asking to see up close density, so for month 10 I made a gif showing comb through the hairline.  Should give a good idea.  

That shown, looks pretty similar to month 9, hair is just longer, and maybe a bit thicker and healthier looking.

Edited by Fue3361
  • Like 2

This is the best result I have seen! This isn't even an "illusion of density" 

How does it look in harsh lightning? I mean, can u make it look bad or is it just that dense?

17 hours ago, Swish said:

This is the best result I have seen! This isn't even an "illusion of density" 

How does it look in harsh lightning? I mean, can u make it look bad or is it just that dense?

I can make it worse, but even with the worst lighting, it looks pretty decent, not much worse than even natural hair would look.  Here's an example with both overhead light + a flashlight on the hair to try to make it as transparent as possible (as worse of an example as I could manage):  

IMG_8204.png

Would you say that's significantly worse than natural hair density?  Obviously depends on the person, but I think it's pretty high.

12 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

The density plus the temple angles are incredible.

Thank you.  Yeah, I'm very happy with the temple angles as well, I think he nailed them.

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Oh wow @Fue3361! That is insane density. Brilliant results. All the best!

Thanks man.  Yours is progressing great as well!  You’re a few months behind me, I can’t wait to see your final result.  Will probably take longer than mine, crown region is notoriously slow!

• Thanks 1