Eugenix, NW3 5200 + grafts / MazAB's 2nd procedure on 10/8/2022 by Dr Pradeep Sethi

MazAB

13 hours ago, Osman1234 said:

I see, thanks I gonna start minoxidil soon. 

I was going through the forum about nizoral 2%

I found this post he says that It effected his transplanted hairs, I got scared although He was not able to justify that happened because of nizoral.

I also asked Eugenix regarding this, they said I can use it 2 times per week.

how common it is to use nizoral soon after a HT?

If you do not have dandruff then you can leave Nizoral shampoo. You can switch to a mild shampoo like Dove or L'oreal. Nizoral shampoo does not cause hair loss or harm to the transplanted or non transplanted hair.

• Like 2

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

This is off Maz’s thread, but I just want to briefly chime in to say that I used nizoral twice a week for a full 2 years after a HT and had no issues. In fact, it was wonderful for my dermatitis and I will continue to use it after my second HT is ready and healed.

The only thing to consider is that it is a very strong shampoo. I use a small amount of it twice a week and no more.

• Like 3

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

On 2/2/2022 at 10:44 PM, MazAB said:

5 Month Update:

Hello HRN friends! Steady progress into month 5. Although the right side is still stronger, I’ve been noticing the left side of the hairline and left temple point thicken up nicely over the past 30 days. What I’ve notice more than anything this month is the multi-hair grafts starting to sprout! Out of the 2752 grafts extracted, a whopping 1200 of them were 3 and 4 hair grafts for me. Past the first 3 rows and all the way back, I’m now seeing a ton of double hairs that were NOT there last month. I’m anticipating that the 3rd and 4th hairs with those larger grafts will be coming in over the next several months as well.

One golden nugget for anyone who has not had a hair transplant, is to remember that the growth phase of each hair follicle in a multi-hair graft has its own unique growth schedule. Trust me when I say that you’ll see the hair pop out and grow and your mind will play a trick and tell you that is all that graft has to offer, then a few months later you’ll see more hairs popping out of that same graft.😁 This is the exact reason why you can’t judge the quality of your hair transplant until after 10 to 12 months. With some of the 3 and 4 hair grafts, I may not see that last hair in the graft germinate until month 8 or 9 potentially. Not to mention the caliber thickness of the hair maturing up until month 12 and beyond.

Between the added hairs and grafts this month, more maturity with earlier growth, and having wavy hair as it grows out, I’ve been very pleased with how its provided good overall coverage and illusional density in the frontal portion, and how natural it looks blending into my native hairs as well.

Thanks guys,

~Maz  

Frontal - 5 months.jpg

Top view - 5 months.jpg

Right side - 5 months.jpg

Left side - 5 months.jpg

This is amazing growth.. 

• Like 3

Saw the update earlier but tbh, i thought your pictures over time here have been fantastic to see as well. I think you're on track for a solid 12 months result if this keeps up. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MazAB said:

Eugenix just uploaded my 4 month update. Here's the original video they produced as well to help provide context around the story from the beginning. 

Thank you for sharing your updates with us. The progress is phenomenal. 

• Like 1

Not quite at the 6 month mark yet, but definitely hit a milestone today. First haircut at a barber in close to 30 years! Felt great to finally leave my clippers in the bathroom drawer and have just enough hair to style.

Thanks guys for the advice on 2022 dude cuts! @kirkland along with a few others seemed to like Faux Hawk cut, so I went with that one.😁

20220218_211854.jpg

20220218_212007.jpg

20220218_211721.jpg

20220218_212505.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 9

• Administrators

Looks incredible man damn look at those temples 🔥 

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/2/2022 at 11:14 AM, MazAB said:

5 Month Update:

Hello HRN friends! Steady progress into month 5. Although the right side is still stronger, I’ve been noticing the left side of the hairline and left temple point thicken up nicely over the past 30 days. What I’ve notice more than anything this month is the multi-hair grafts starting to sprout! Out of the 2752 grafts extracted, a whopping 1200 of them were 3 and 4 hair grafts for me. Past the first 3 rows and all the way back, I’m now seeing a ton of double hairs that were NOT there last month. I’m anticipating that the 3rd and 4th hairs with those larger grafts will be coming in over the next several months as well.

One golden nugget for anyone who has not had a hair transplant, is to remember that the growth phase of each hair follicle in a multi-hair graft has its own unique growth schedule. Trust me when I say that you’ll see the hair pop out and grow and your mind will play a trick and tell you that is all that graft has to offer, then a few months later you’ll see more hairs popping out of that same graft.😁 This is the exact reason why you can’t judge the quality of your hair transplant until after 10 to 12 months. With some of the 3 and 4 hair grafts, I may not see that last hair in the graft germinate until month 8 or 9 potentially. Not to mention the caliber thickness of the hair maturing up until month 12 and beyond.

Between the added hairs and grafts this month, more maturity with earlier growth, and having wavy hair as it grows out, I’ve been very pleased with how its provided good overall coverage and illusional density in the frontal portion, and how natural it looks blending into my native hairs as well.

Thanks guys,

~Maz  

Frontal - 5 months.jpg

Top view - 5 months.jpg

Right side - 5 months.jpg

Left side - 5 months.jpg

Im about a month ahead of you but dont even half your density. Fingers-crossed im following a slower growth pattern that you mentioned.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, qwop123 said:

Im about a month ahead of you but dont even half your density. Fingers-crossed im following a slower growth pattern that you mentioned.

Are you on anything to speed up hair growth? Armen is on a strict supplement regimen. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, MazAB said:

Not quite at the 6 month mark yet, but definitely hit a milestone today. First haircut at a barber in close to 30 years! Felt great to finally leave my clippers in the bathroom drawer and have just enough hair to style.

Thanks guys for the advice on 2022 dude cuts! @kirkland along with a few others seemed to like Faux Hawk cut, so I went with that one.😁

20220218_211854.jpg

20220218_212007.jpg

20220218_211721.jpg

20220218_212505.jpg

Thank you for sharing your updates. You look fabulous.

• Like 2

Armen, thank you for taking the time to update us with the ALMOST 6 month Mark!

So much more growth has yet to make an appearance

Hairs on the temple and hairline will become more softer and refined

Hairs behind the hairline will thicken up and great some amazing density 

Happy growth my friend 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, qwop123 said:

I'm very happy that the hair came in early, but what I would say is that everyone will progress differently, even if one procedure was just as successful as another coming from the same clinic. What matters most is that you went to a top clinic in the world that put you in the best possible position for success.

I don't believe I'm following your journey currently. Would you mind posting the link to your thread?

Edited by MazAB

9 hours ago, MazAB said:

20220218_211854.jpg

20220218_212007.jpg

20220218_211721.jpg

20220218_212505.jpg

Man, that result even at near 6 months is really solid. The most remarkable thing is how unremarkable it looks. Nobody would even notice you had anything done it looks that natural. 

The temple points 100% add to that framing of the face. Can't wait to see a full on 12 month result. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MazAB said:

I'm very happy that the hair came in early, but what I would say is that everyone will progress differently, even if one procedure was just as successful as another coming from the same clinic. What matters most is that you went to a top clinic in the world that put you in the best possible position for success.

I don't believe I'm following your journey currently. Would you mind posting the link to your thread?

Yes again im hoping im just in a slower growth phase. Just looking at everyone elses progress coming along so much faster and having their hairline and density form has me a little disheartened but Im still hopeful and reserve full judgement until that 10-12 month mark. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, qwop123 said:

Yes again im hoping im just in a slower growth phase. Just looking at everyone elses progress coming along so much faster and having their hairline and density form has me a little disheartened but Im still hopeful and reserve full judgement until that 10-12 month mark. 

Beat way to think about it is that they're simply an exception not the rule. The sort of results here are great to see and often showcased but they're also not the rule, rather the exception imo. 

You have to evaluate around 12 months imo and Melvin has a YouTube video and probably a thread here showing people who don't grow earlier not to worry. You just have to be a bit more patient. 

• Like 2