Eugenix, NW3 5200 + grafts / MazAB's 2nd procedure on 10/8/2022 by Dr Pradeep Sethi

MazAB

On 2/19/2022 at 10:03 AM, follically challenged said:

Maybe you mentioned it and i missed it, but what package did you go for..?

It was the Exclusive package slightly upgraded to get more of Dr Arika's involvement in the extraction process.

• Like 2

Looking great @MazAB

The temples and fronts are really starting to form strong. I can see that soul smile in your face as well mate. Fantastic. 

I'm weighing up options myself on minoxidil and have a couple of questions. I started topical minoxidil around the shedding phase and recently stopped (1.5 months I did it for)

Are you applying topical Minoxidil still? Do you plan to keep doing so? What benefits do you believe it has for you? 

Hello MazAB, 

What a great feeling must have been going to a hair salon after... 30 years!!! 🤩

Loving your new look my friend!!! Those temples are gonna make a huge difference in your new overall hairline!

Cant wait to see the final result! Thanks for sharing 🤗

185865793_Eugenix2.thumb.png.a57485b26b58c5b7d6a6b63a5ed3878c.png

Edited by OliverAtom
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Hello MazAB, 

What a great feeling must have been going to a hair salon after... 30 years!!! 🤩

Loving your new look my friend!!! Those temples are gonna make a huge difference in your new overall hairline!

Cant wait to see the final result! Thanks for sharing 🤗

185865793_Eugenix2.thumb.png.a57485b26b58c5b7d6a6b63a5ed3878c.png

Thank you @OliverAtom! I'm very happy with the temples and hairline. Everytime I look in a double mirror and see the small bald spot gone on my crown, it really starts to sink in on how complete the Eugenix work has been for me. Thank you brother!

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

What an amazing result! Just started following this and I ordered some vitamins you've recommended. I'm already taking vitamin D, Zinc and Liver pills but adding collagen, msm and hyaluronic acid. 

Thanks for all of the information. Hopefully it all jump starts my hair lol

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Thank you @OliverAtom! I'm very happy with the temples and hairline. Everytime I look in a double mirror and see the small bald spot gone on my crown, it really starts to sink in on how complete the Eugenix work was for me. Thank you brother!

Honestly, that's a really good thing to hear you say. 

Recently i've been like just thinking about how aggressive to try make my own hairline when the time comes but the biggest problem area that needs to be done right is the temple points. Without a doubt in my mind, they will add the most aesthetically and i feel like without them, even if i had a 5.5/6cm hairline, it will still have my forehead look wide. If i had them right now, i think my brothers right, it would definitely have made me think twice about a hair transplant but i am aiming for and trying to go for a 12+ month health transformation to get more in shape and overall healthier and it would just be the cherry on top imo to finally have the hair issues from my 20s in my eyes finally resolved and help complete things more. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

The babes are back!

• Haha 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Officially month 6 today... Just got back from California and woke up to the reality of crappy New England winter weather. My family in Los Angeles also had no idea I had a hair transplant, they just thought I lost weight, LOL! Granted they don't see me every day, but not much different than my family here in Boston, which I find hilarious.

Huge highlight of the trip was getting a chance to meet up with Melvin, share our experiences, exchange some laughs, and of course, stare endlessly at each others hair transplants!🤣 

Great meeting you @Melvin- Moderator! Your own hair transplant journey along with everything else you do as an influencer to this industry, is truly an inspiration to me and anyone else you come in contact with. The work done by Dr. P has to be some of the best I've ever seen, and having seen it up close and personal, I do believe this will be your last and final transplant my friend!

20220301_120746.jpg

20220301_123941.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 10

• Administrators

Armen, 

Honestly pictures do no justice. Your hair looks immaculate, the temple points to me are perfection. The bright California sun ☀️ only highlighted the refinement 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Officially month 6 today... Just got back from California and woke up to the reality of crappy New England winter weather. My family in Los Angeles also had no idea I had a hair transplant, they just thought I lost weight, LOL! Granted they don't see me every day, but not much different than my family here in Boston, which I find hilarious.

Huge highlight of the trip was getting a chance to meet up with Melvin, share our experiences, exchange some laughs, and of course, stare endlessly at each others hair transplants!🤣 

Great meeting you @Melvin- Moderator! Your own hair transplant journey along with everything else you do as an influencer to this industry, is truly an inspiration to me and anyone else you come in contact with. The work done by Dr. P has to be some of the best I've ever seen, and having seen it up close and personal, I do believe this will be your last and final transplant my friend!

20220301_120746.jpg

20220301_123941.jpg

You guys look fantastic and it isn't even the final result 

After all the research, the money spent, the travel, the waiting, the patience.. at the end of the day.. its all about good hair and big smiles.  Happy for you both gentlemen! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

20220301_120746.jpg

20220301_123941.jpg

Ah, that's a really solid 6 months looking result with plenty of maturity to come as well. 

The temple points are definitely helping with the framing. 

What's the distance again from glabella to hairline for you Armen? 

I'm thinking to try ask them maybe to try bring the temple points in a little closer over the brow if possible. I know it could eat more grafts but i think it's just gonna be interesting to see my forehead look less wide as a result. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

You guys look fantastic and it isn't even the final result 

After all the research, the money spent, the travel, the waiting, the patience.. at the end of the day.. its all about good hair and big smiles.  Happy for you both gentlemen! 

Thanks Ryan for all your support to me and many others on this forum. Would love to return the favor and support you when your time comes to also share your journey.

Are you still in the research phase or have you decided on a timeframe and clinic at this point?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MazAB said:

Thanks Ryan for all your support to me and many others on this forum. Would love to return the favor and support you when your time comes to also share your journey.

Are you still in the research phase or have you decided on a timeframe and clinic at this point?

Hi Armen,

Thanks for the kind words!😊

The decision was made yesterday actually! Im am booked with Dr Arika Bansal on 24th of April.  Flying from Malta to India will be quite a challenging adventure and I cannot wait to get started 

For now i am searching for flights and searching for a hospital that can do all the required blood tests

Hopefully Covid will settle down by April completely so i wont need to do any tests! 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Hi Armen,

Thanks for the kind words!😊

The decision was made yesterday actually! Im am booked with Dr Arika Bansal on 24th of April.  Flying from Malta to India will be quite a challenging adventure and I cannot wait to get started 

For now i am searching for flights and searching for a hospital that can do all the required blood tests

Hopefully Covid will settle down by April completely so i wont need to do any tests! 

That is awesome news! Really excited to see your transformation Ryan! One thing to point out, don't bother with getting the blood tests near you. The clinic will arrange for the blood tests if you ask them. You just need an extra day before the procedure and they can do it, get a very quick turnaround, then perform the procedure for you. It was also very cheap compared to what I would have to pay in the states, even with my insurance covering a portion of it. 

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, kirkland said:

@MazABlooks really great! I'm also impressed by how young you look 'cause I know you are on either the wrong side of 45 or the right side of 50.

Also glad that you and @Melvin- Moderatorwere able to meet up. Melvin's glad it was on his turf so he didn't have to buy extra sweaters for the East Coast!

I probably would’ve looked like this

image.jpeg

• Haha 3

View my thread