Most Detailed Dr. Resul Yaman Review You Will Ever See September 2021

digi23

40 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I appreciate criticism, I’m not perfect, but when you say “I can’t speak to you, you’re too biased towards the clinic.” That’s not a critique, that’s an accusation.
Can you post before pictures too? 

I apologize, I should have wrote an option where we just have a different look at what good work is. 

My main concern is just if we take magnification into account. 

If you have blurry vision, you have on your license that you can only drive with glasses or contact lenses. You forget your glasses at home, you drive anyways and hit a tree because of it on your way.

Is it then a mistake or is there a deeper problem?

I think this is a good description on how difficult a hair transplant without magnification is.

Edited by digi23

13 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Doesn’t look bad how much did u pay again?

It is a fair point. It might look good for the price. 

If it was not for the temples I would have not cared about the many doubles in the hairline, because I dont really look for perfect. 

• Administrators

Based on the updated photos, I wouldn’t say the hairline is good, but it’s acceptable. It’s definitely not a botch-job. I looked back at the first page, and it’s an improvement from before without a doubt. It would be better for us to examine if you could post some before photos. So the rest of the community can judge themselves. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

28 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Based on the updated photos, I wouldn’t say the hairline is good, but it’s acceptable. It’s definitely not a botch-job. I looked back at the first page, and it’s an improvement from before without a doubt. It would be better for us to examine if you could post some before photos. So the rest of the community can judge themselves. 

I agree that the hairline is acceptable, the temples botched. In total you can decide.

The hairline is easy fixable with some singles infront. 

I have removed a couple of the thickest ones in the hairline corners aswell already with electrolysis.

Here you can see the details of each row. 

Also a photo on how soft my temples looked before and my front. My hair is thin as I said and very soft looking which can make thicker hairs stand out alot.

20220425_190146.jpg

20220425_190139.jpg

20220425_190200.jpg

IMG_20210714_000231.jpg

20211106_181848-1.jpg

52 minutes ago, digi23 said:

It is a fair point. It might look good for the price. 

If it was not for the temples I would have not cared about the many doubles in the hairline, because I dont really look for perfect. 

Bro how much did u pay in total? 

1 hour ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Bro how much did u pay in total? 

He is advertised before and what I thought was 1 euro per graft. They had a discounted price they said, so instead I had to pay about 0.9 euro per graft, 2350 euros for 2500 grafts initially. 

I also contacted Dr Demirsoy who said something like 3250 euros. 

I contacted FueCapilar which is a very popular clinic later with great results, they said about the same price as Yaman.

I choose Dr Yaman as he was forum recommended, member of the IAHRS and also because some people on the forum which is considered knowledgeable said he was a good Dr, if you want the background to my choice.

It might sound like a low price, but if you take into account a Dr charging 1 euro per graft in Turkey would be approx the equivelant of a Dr charging 3-4 euro per graft in Spain if you compare their economies. The ones who charge that in Spain is some of the best Drs in Europe.

If we apply your logic, the Drs charging 3-4 euros per graft in Europe should be terrible, because great Drs in US is charging 10-14 euros per graft.

Edited by digi23

2 hours ago, digi23 said:

He is advertised before and what I thought was 1 euro per graft. They had a discounted price they said, so instead I had to pay about 0.9 euro per graft, 2350 euros for 2500 grafts initially. 

I contacted FueCapilar which is a very popular clinic later with great results, they said about the same price as Yaman.

I choose Dr Yaman as he was forum recommended, member of the IAHRS and also because some people on the forum which is considered knowledgeable said he was a good Dr, if you want the background to my choice.

It might sound like a low price, but if you take into account a Dr charging 1 euro per graft in Turkey would be approx the equivelant of a Dr charging 3-4 euro per graft in Spain if you compare their economies. The ones who charge that in Spain is some of the best Drs in Europe.

If we apply your logic, the Drs charging 3-4 euros per graft in Europe should be terrible, because great Drs in US is charging 10-14 euros per graft.

I personally ignore the pricing comparisons people make. You literally have charlatans in the US ripping people off all the time and yet can go to say Eugenix in India on a 75 RS per graft (plus taxes) option that still works out better per graft like for like pricing wise and yet with superior quality of workmanship. Yet 75 RS per graft for the local population is actually considered pricey. So again, it's all about where you come from. 

Medical tourism is and always has been a thing because of prices being better in some places than others. That doesn't mean you don't do your research and due diligence and it doesn't mean paying more will always guarantee a great outcome. Tons of guys in the US who have gone to complete hair mills and been butchered. 

3 hours ago, digi23 said:

God damn less then a dollar a graft! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

God damn less then a dollar a graft! 

You are not doing a good job at hiding your identity.

No photos and no threads about your hair loss but 500+ posts. Lol.

I think the pricing is not of the greatest importance when you see guys like Dr Diep doing corn fields on the daily for some 8+ dollars per graft?

Edited by digi23
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

Is washing next day after surgery really a good idea?  I've seen doctors in USA saying not to wash until at least 4 days after surgery.

You don't need to wash with your hands, I had an anti-bacterial shampoo I just squeezed out of the bottle onto my head and let it sit for 4 minutes or so, then gently rinsed off with lukewarm water without touching it. This was for the first 8 days after.

9 minutes ago, asterix0 said:

You don't need to wash with your hands, I had an anti-bacterial shampoo I just squeezed out of the bottle onto my head and let it sit for 4 minutes or so, then gently rinsed off with lukewarm water without touching it. This was for the first 8 days after.

but don't many clinics wash by hand the next day?

12 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

but don't many clinics wash by hand the next day?

Not to my knowledge, but it can't hurt I guess. They will likely do something of the same like I mentioned above, basically minimal contact/pressure with hands.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 5:40 PM, mafpe said:

several clinic does, the timing vary, but usually they only tap very lightly on the next day, without any real pressure or nudge on the grafts

Yes, I had the day after surgery. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Dear Community,

I have been provided proof that Digi23 was asking for a refund in exchange to remove this thread. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I want to remind the community that this forum is NO ONES tool to coerce a refund. If I find out that anyone is using the forum to try and leverage a refund, you will be banned instantly. 

We have fought hard to keep an open, honest , and transparent community. Everyone is free to share their reviews good or bad. After all, sharing these reviews helps others make informed decisions. Engaging in this type of behavior undermines everything we have done. We have been involved in almost a dozen lawsuits fighting to preserve the right for patients to share their genuine reviews. 

Furthermore, I want to remind the community, no one has the ability to remove a thread past 7 days. It is entirely at our discretion whether we will take down a thread for privacy concerns, etc. I take these issues VERY seriously. If you are unhappy with your procedure. I have absolutely no issues with you sharing your dissatisfaction, regardless if the surgeon is recommended or not. But using our forum to get a refund is not allowed under any circumstance. I will not allow threatening to post a review if a refund is not provided, and I will not allow someone asking for a refund in exchange for removing a review. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

6 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dear Community,

I have been provided proof that Digi23 was asking for a refund in exchange to remove this thread. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I want to remind the community that this forum is NO ONES tool to coerce a refund. If I find out that anyone is using the forum to try and leverage a refund, you will be banned instantly. 

We have fought hard to keep an open, honest , and transparent community. Everyone is free to share their reviews good or bad. After all, sharing these reviews helps others make informed decisions. Engaging in this type of behavior undermines everything we have done. We have been involved in almost a dozen lawsuits fighting to preserve the right for patients to share their genuine reviews. 

Furthermore, I want to remind the community, no one has the ability to remove a thread past 7 days. It is entirely at our discretion whether we will take down a thread for privacy concerns, etc. I take these issues VERY seriously. If you are unhappy with your procedure. I have absolutely no issues with you sharing your dissatisfaction, regardless if the surgeon is recommended or not. But using our forum to get a refund is not allowed under any circumstance. I will not allow threatening to post a review if a refund is not provided, and I will not allow someone asking for a refund in exchange for removing a review. 

Weird. Usually it's the other way around (doctors demanding patients to remove bad reviews). It's an ugly practice in general -- regardless of the party: doctor, patient, coordinator or otherwise. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

so what happens now ? 

He’s been banned permanently, the thread will stay up!

• Like 1

View my thread

Such a great thread. Hats off to OP for giving such a detailed account. Shame it’s all come to an end. So what I’m about to say is by no means to disparage OP, as I think for the most part, many people would be satisfied with this result. But for me personally, this is the image that scares me. I would take a completely bald head over this hands down. I’ve got some serious thinking to do before my 1st August surgery. image.thumb.jpeg.bee366b502798399310ee5350c1359cb.jpeg

Damn, i just replied to Digi earlier from my thread and then saw this had updates and wanted to read them. 

Can honestly say i wasn't expecting what I read above. I am sure reasonably if something did happen that wasn't great as part of the surgical outcome, its natural to want to deal with it and perhaps a refund partial or full gives some help towards that. However, i haven't and others haven't exactly seen the stuff Melvin has and chosen that this is the right way to deal with it. 

I will however say that i do sincerely hope OP manages to resolve the issues he had with the results even if perhaps he is no longer in a position to update this thread and i am going to give credit to Melvin for allowing it to fully remain open withe everything posted prior. 

• Like 3

@Melvin- ModeratorWhy not post the proof that shows Digi was offering to remove his thread in exchange for a refund? You gave Digi a chance to respond to the proof with his own counterproof before banning him, right?

What about the costs Digi had to incur because of the poor work done on him by Dr. Yaman? Were you trying to help Digi and Dr. Yaman come to some kind of fair agreement? After all, Digi opted to use a forum recommended doctor, isn't that supposed to come with some reassurances for the patient?

Also, I have to say it:

Even if Digi was offering to remove his review in exchange for a refund, are we going to pretend he's sketchier than the doctor who wasn't even using magnification for his surgeries, and who put Digi in such a bad situation, where he even needed a refund in the first place?

Edited by PizzaWolf
  • Like 10
  • Confused 2

for transparency sake, could you show us that digi does threaten about refunding or he'll smear the clinic names or the like?

while he did voice his dissatisfaction about the quality of work that he is provided, he has been rather factual in many of his reasoning, far from a baseless accusation. 

• Like 3